Author Topic: The Map  (Read 48034 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

The Map
« on: August 29, 2012, 10:28:24 PM »
One of our Source,..Map of Late Gen.. Takahashi..Polomolok South Cotabato

Offline Janner

Re: The Map
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 11:03:42 PM »
what was his full name..?

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 11:09:25 PM »
So Sorry Janner We didn't know,..Because He is a Struggler..But that map Belong's to him..All we know was Takahashi... ;)

Offline Janner

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 12:57:40 AM »
i have just searched the list of "Stragglers" of WWII and that persons name is not amongst them.
Especially a General.......??

Only one Japanese soldier of that name and he was a Private in Okinawa and caught by the marines and tried in court for cannibalism..

so.....somebody is...what can we say.?? telling "Fibs"..??

so.......your turn.. ;)

Offline Gboy

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 07:04:32 AM »
TAKAHASHI BUTAI TREASURE

Located in the Northern part of Mindanao. A former Japanese Imperial Forces last  stronghold defense line formerly manned by 16,000 Army, Navy, Airforce and Japanese civilian under General Takahashi. Underneath this area is labyrinth of tunnel chambers with dozen of entrances and exits. Wherein according to several witnesses accounts several trucks get inside unloaded several boxes.

According to several Japanese treasure maps. 48 Japs trucks were used to haul boxes, drums of silver/gold coins inside tunnel chambers and 20 of these trucks still remain inside tunnel chamber.
This treasure site is  also called 10th Buntai (means plane group) or Takahashi Butai.

I HAVE NO IDEA IF OUR TAKAHASHI TREASURE SITE IS THE SAME SITE IN NORTHSTAR MAP.... BUT OUR TAKAHASHI MAP IS DIFFERENT FROM NORTHSTAR MAP.

t_hunter44

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 07:41:00 PM »
i have just searched the list of "Stragglers" of WWII and that persons name is not amongst them.
Especially a General.......??

Only one Japanese soldier of that name and he was a Private in Okinawa and caught by the marines and tried in court for cannibalism..

so.....somebody is...what can we say.?? telling "Fibs"..??

so.......your turn.. ;)
     There was also a Major Takahashi mentioned on the story of Lt. Hiroo Onoda that stayed in Lubang Island for 29 years not knowing that the war was over. See the Link below.

http://history1900s.about.com/od/worldwarii/a/soldiersurr.htm

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 10:44:11 PM »
I have known three hold outs on the island of Mindanao.  The truest one never left the jungle, period, til his death in the summer of 2004, he was shot in the neck by Muslims.  He was the most honorable one in the true sense of a warrior.  The next one came and went, Lt. Ohata, he died of brain cancer in the summer of 2010.  The third still remains in central Mindanao.  We talked to him in February of this year, he is in good health but very old.  Absolutely will not allow any photographs, period, is hard to get to meet with us but will discuss the past.  Wears a long sleeve shirt to cover up his body and arms, even in the heat.  I had planned on getting him on video interview this summer but other problems and my currently screwed up health prevents that.  Maybe in January.

As for the rank of General, several IJA were field promoted to Major General or even Lieutenant General.  These kind of promotions were not recorded in normal channels.  Here are three pictures taken at an IJA base camp known as Camp Alex by the locals.  The history is, a Japanese national came to the area and built a coconut plantation before WW2.  When the war started and the IJA came they established a base camp at this plantation.  Come the end of the war the USA came into the area, ran a gun battle with the small camp detachment, most all were killed but the command officer and another man retreated in the opposite direction and hid in the hills behind the base camp.  While the locals knew the old jap was hold out in the mountains no one pursued him.  In I recall 2002 the Japanese government sent a team in and found him, sent in a private helicopter and snatched him out, not wanting to disclose what was going on.  Camp Alex had some gold deposits.  One picture is of the high mountain, the others are of the base area of Camp Alex which the locals have kept cleared of brush so the grass will grow and the cows and graze on the grass.  Until a few years ago the camp metal flag pole still stood in the camp.  One day after the old jap was removed, some Japs came and said they wanted to put up a memorial to the old IJA.  They first cut off the flag pole and then dug out the base of the flag pole.  First was concrete.  As soon as they finished digging they disappeared and left a hole in the ground.  Also included is a picture of a Floating Rock on the river edge at Camp Alex.  Note the color of the water at the base of the rock, it's pale blue green.  That's because the rock protrudes out over the water, its a ledge, there is a small tunnel or hole up into the bank on the underside of this rock ledge, one must dive under the rock to find it.

Z

Offline margaha

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 10:55:47 PM »
LH i guess.. But it's so dangerous to operate.
Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ

t_hunter44

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2012, 11:53:52 PM »
Z, I have read Gboys post about a Floating Rock in one of his UFO Adventures ::) and here you are saying also a "Floating Rock" but you have a photo posted but I do not see a floating rock, I see a Rock Ledge with water under it but that does not mean that rock is floating. If it does float, it defies the Laws of Physics, or of Nature for that matter. ;)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 01:40:02 AM by t_hunter44 »

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 12:22:01 PM »
Z, I have read Gboys post about a Floating Rock in one of his UFO Adventures ::) and here you are saying also a "Floating Rock" but you have a photo posted but I do not see a floating rock, I see a Rock Ledge with water under it but that does not mean that rock is floating. If it does float, it defies the Laws of Physics, or of Nature for that matter. ;)

Ha  T_Hunter44, yea you got me on that one.  NOT a floating rock, just a rock that is architecturally or visually floating over the water.  Curious how the lower edge is just below the water level, but you don't deny what we see.

BTW, just for the smart ass . . . . .

http://www.wistv.com/story/19246489/floating-rocks-in-ocean-surprise-pilots

Z

t_hunter44

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 03:24:39 PM »
   Got a Pumice Stone handy and try as I might, it will NOT Float, it immediately Sinks. Now, maybe a Pumice Foam will float but anyway, find yourself a Pumice Stone and see if it will float on you. ::)Seeing is Believing, that is what I go by.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 06:36:40 PM »
Kilometers of volcanic or pumice rocks/stones floating on water...:)

Offline yamideo

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 08:34:05 PM »
We have several types of pumice stones here in the Philippines. There is the black colored in Taal but its to heavy to float. Next would be from Pinatubo white gray pumice stone some of them floats well but still a bigger percentage sinks. The best we have is from Mayon the brown beige pumice floats well and popularly used in stonewashing the good old blue jeans. There are other sources though.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2012, 01:07:12 AM »
 :)....Yes G-Boy,..Its far different,..Your Talking About Northern Mindanao,..And the Owner of this Map..reside on Southern Mindanao
Here is the one quadrant of the Map,..Just to prove it was Takahashi,..He is not General Im sure..Sorry that i mentioned that on the
early message,..Takahashi was under the command of Maj. General S. Kuroda which was base on the nearby place in Polomolok
..This map was the old Market of the Japanese in Polomolok South Cotabato..So You have list of the Japanese Struggler Si Janner
kindly Check this name..General Uno..A.K.A Landawe in B'laan name (Native Tribe)..The One who Guard the "PARKAN SPIRAL CAVE"..
Thanks...

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2012, 01:57:54 PM »
:)....Yes G-Boy,..Its far different,..Your Talking About Northern Mindanao,..And the Owner of this Map..reside on Southern Mindanao
Here is the one quadrant of the Map,..Just to prove it was Takahashi,..He is not General Im sure..Sorry that i mentioned that on the
early message,..Takahashi was under the command of Maj. General S. Kuroda which was base on the nearby place in Polomolok
..This map was the old Market of the Japanese in Polomolok South Cotabato..So You have list of the Japanese Struggler Si Janner
kindly Check this name..General Uno..A.K.A Landawe in B'laan name (Native Tribe)..The One who Guard the "PARKAN SPIRAL CAVE"..
Thanks...

South of the River, go 90 meters, you will find an entrance.

Z