Author Topic: The Map  (Read 47759 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

Re: The Map
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2013, 09:02:49 PM »
Sir Zobex;I agree with the opinion that the trial of Gen. Yamashita was a real drama,..They have a deep real secret that was not written in the History,..Sir DB.,.all of that site that you have mentioned are part of the "Golden City",,The base is located in DINAGAT ISLAND,.You
also mentioned a Captain that was sanctioned from the Golden Lili Group,..Then you should interviewed the said Captain because He was part of the special Golden Lili Group,..He knows a lot and that secrets are not written in History for our references,..If one of the base will
be open,..Either in Golden Lili,Golden Temple,Golden City and Golden Sun..and the original duplicate map will be revealed then it will solve
and answer all our question about Treasures as will as the real secret of all nations during that time..Thanks..

Offline franke

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2013, 11:47:31 PM »
Northstar,

Sir, so until now the following base Golden Lili,Golden Temple,Golden City and Golden Sun are still intact and no body knows where is it? Or what will be their guide if somebody already found out the area but not open.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2013, 12:57:32 AM »
Part of it was already found but the Base was still intact.,,,4.)Golden Sun,..Im not sure of its location,..But the recovery of Late Roger Roxas,.Was part of it..3.)Golden City,..The Base is located at Dinagat Island,.2.)Golden Temple,..(Mt. Matutuk the replica of Mt. Fujiyama),.
and The 1.)Golden Lili,..Part of South Cotabato.. This are some of the information from our close contacts..Thanks... :) :) :) :)

Offline Janner

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2013, 03:14:24 AM »
so whats all this then...???    :o

Offline franke

« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2013, 04:22:10 AM »
Northstar,

Sir, how about the crown of cambodia where is it belong? Is it part of the 4 golden place? I have initial info as a suspected place  (e.g) city/province/island . :) :) but I think that's a very very hard to locate even we know the place.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2013, 12:31:55 PM »

how about mt. matutum? is it part of the golden lily?   

how about the mountains in digos city?

t_hunter44

« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2013, 01:55:42 PM »
     The Trial of General Tomoyuki Yamashita is a FARCE according to Zobex and NS says it is REAL DRAMA. Wow, that was some PLAY and it INVOLVED A LOT OF ACTORS, GREAT DRAMA. If Yamashita actually Walked away from that ROPE, took some FAKING for him to get himself out of the HANG MANS NOOSE and HISTORY has to be REVISED. Next thing we know, Marcos is Still Alive, why not, Zobex claimed before that he was acquainted with the Marcoses and Provided Marcos Guns and Ammo for his Gun-Running Activities. Take a look at ALL the ACTORS Involved ON the Said Fake Trial. Even Filipinos were Fooled and that includes the British or Britons, whichever you prefer, as they were also present as the General Yamashitas Trial was of Great Interest to them, why, do your own Research.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTcGVc7dEmk

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2013, 08:55:02 PM »
Hmmm..Yes Mt. Matutum,..That is the Golden Temple,,..The Replica of Mt. Fujiyama of Japan..The Crown of Cambodia,..It is Located in South Cotabato,Mindanao..as part of the Golden L!L! base,..Digos City belong to the Golden Temple,..until Sta. Cruz,..Davao City,Bukidnon,Cagayan De Oro,..Belongs to the Golden City..I will not
argue with that Janner,..Because their are stories that are far to be imagine and was not written in History for our References,...The Golden L!L! Map,..so far what
i really care about,..was the flag of Japan,Germany and Great Britain why there are 3 flags on the map...I couldn't give anymore ideas,..

Offline Janner

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2013, 10:22:40 PM »
Hmmm..Yes Mt. Matutum,..That is the Golden Temple,,..The Replica of Mt. Fujiyama of Japan..The Crown of Cambodia,..It is Located in South Cotabato,Mindanao..as part of the Golden L!L! base,..Digos City belong to the Golden Temple,..until Sta. Cruz,..Davao City,Bukidnon,Cagayan De Oro,..Belongs to the Golden City..I will not
argue with that Janner,
..Because their are stories that are far to be imagine and was not written in History for our References,...The Golden L!L! Map,..so far what
i really care about,..was the flag of Japan,Germany and Great Britain why there are 3 flags on the map
...I couldn't give anymore ideas,..

WTF are you talking about??.. what argument?? what GB flags....What map??.......

So far everyone of your posted maps is unavailable..why...? you remove them?

FFS make sense will you...

t_hunter44

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2013, 11:18:04 PM »
argue with that Janner,..Because their are stories that are far to be imagine and was not written in History for our References,...The Golden L!L! Map,..so far what
i really care about,..was the flag of Japan,Germany and Great Britain why there are 3 flags on the map...I couldn't give anymore ideas,..
     Hmmm, the Mystery Deepens or it went up the Mountains. Seems like you and Margaha hit it off with a Loud Bang, you guys have fun.

Offline margaha

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2013, 11:41:43 PM »
     Hmmm, the Mystery Deepens or it went up the Mountains. Seems like you and Margaha hit it off with a Loud Bang, you guys have fun.

How did my I came up to this discussion? I have a site in bukidnon but I don't think if it is part of that being discussed.
Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2013, 12:04:27 AM »
 :) :) :),,I will not comment,..Nothingmore and Nothingless..Thanks

Offline Janner

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2013, 01:14:27 AM »
"Typical you".... ::)

well have to keep my eye on you, see what your up to.
"Again" !! ;)

Offline jackbruno

« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2013, 08:48:41 AM »

;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 03:31:02 PM by admin »
8s not d detector dat matterS most but 8s d detektoriSt dat matters best

t_hunter44

« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2013, 06:18:10 PM »
argue with that Janner,
..Because their are stories that are far to be imagine and was not written in History for our References,...The Golden L!L! Map,..so far what
i really care about,..was the flag of Japan,Germany and Great Britain why there are 3 flags on the map
...I couldn't give anymore ideas,..

WTF are you talking about??.. what argument?? what GB flags....What map??.......

So far everyon?e of your posted maps is unavailable..why...? you remove them

FFS make sense will you...
      The Maps NS and Margaha was talking about was not Removed as it was Never Posted here, it was just between the two of them. Fish Stories and instead of doing Personal Messages, they elected to CHAT(TSISMIS) here and what does that tell you about this two, some loose screws on their heads and they should visit a Headshrinker but it could be too late. Nothing we can do about them, seems like they are here to stay. We got some Clowns here and they are not even funny.