Author Topic: THAPI or LUZVIMINDA CODES, is it for Real?  (Read 51373 times)

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
Re: THAPI or LUZVIMINDA CODES, is it for Real?
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2012, 12:53:56 AM »
if thapi & luzviminda codes were true all of the th's here who were good in talking already his own gold bars from japanese treasures, and maybe they will not be here in this forum asking whats the meaning of natural rock they found in their holes. markings found in the sites were  true but the meaning given by these books maybe 10% were true if there is...

Absolutely correct  and I agree with you g_d... :)

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline Gboy

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2012, 06:33:08 AM »
Gboy,
If true your team mate recover approximately 40pcs. of 6kls. bars, I doubt co'z heart and x means volume deposit. Expert here knows how many bars in a box of that sizes 6kls.

Franke,

Its no longer my concern how many gold bars the friend of my team mate had recovered wither its 1 bar or 40 bars bcoz its none of my business anymore to authenticate it and we are not the one who recovered it. And its not my concern either to convince you. The mere fact that I am the only one here so far who was able to  produce picture of THAPI CODES rock markers that THUNTER44 requested is already enough for me.

If you are doubtful of our X or heart rock markers then I suggest you produce picture proof also of your own x or heart rock markers just like what I did so that we will know if what you have learned in THAPI codes is true.

Offline franke

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2012, 06:58:23 AM »
Gboy,

Sir, what I'm doubtful the heart valencia the picture you posted with a big rock with hole co'z, as far I know and maybe it is hearsay that the gold bars should be at water level if not mostly wet area, if your friend found the gold bars inside the big rock that's not gold anymore for a long period of time before they recover the bars, maybe it turns to (b**** bar). Our experienced of heart shape is pending and no picture taken, no signs outside the site but after 3ft of digging found a 2x1ft flat round stone with heart engrave and flower. After 1ft of continues digging found a wire, that's all no body knows except me and my father.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2012, 08:22:13 AM »
Franke,

FYI, the Heart of Valencia boulders are along the riverside...

Re: your dig site, How can you be sure that what you found in your dig site is a rock treasure marker or just an odd shape rock?
If you are the grandson of the Japanese who buried that treasure. How can you locate the treasure if the rock marker is buried?

Its common sense that JAPS TREASURE MARKERS  ARE ABOVE GROUND so that when the Japs who buried the treasure inform their grandson to go to the Phils and relocate the boulder they carved as treasure marker  in a certain barrio in the Philippines they can easily relocate it.
If the rock marker  is buried underneath it would be impossible for the foreigner Japs to relocate the treasure. Gets mo? Meaning I doubt if the alleged rock marker you found in your dig site is treasure marker.

t_hunter44

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2012, 08:41:15 PM »
   Attached photo is a boulder with an X Symbol found on a hillside. The landowner and a politician moved that boulder about 25 feet away and used a backhoe to excavate under the original location of that boulder. Their hole was about 20' x 30' and about 25 foot deep, and Nothing was found. Again I scanned the area with my Rover  and the result was Negative.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2012, 01:27:23 AM »
   Attached photo is a boulder with an X Symbol found on a hillside. The landowner and a politician moved that boulder about 25 feet away and used a backhoe to excavate under the original location of that boulder. Their hole was about 20' x 30' and about 25 foot deep, and Nothing was found. Again I scanned the area with my Rover  and the result was Negative.

Assuming this is an original X rock treasure marker.
 Since this is a small X boulder, maybe this is not in its original position bcoz its a small X boulder can easily be moved around. If I am a treasure hunter and saw this small X boulder on somebody else land whom I do not have in control, I would definitely moved it to other locations so that other treasure hunter will not be able to find the exact treasure spot....again we are just having wild guesses and assumptions here.

Offline japhiem

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2012, 01:41:58 AM »
i have also X mark i dig under it five feet and found nothing...embarassing moment of my life hehehe

t_hunter44

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2012, 02:09:12 AM »
      That Boulder with the X Symbol was in its original location as 1/3rd of it was buried still when I first saw it, meaning it has been there for a long time and that boulder would easily weigh more than 700 lbs and there was no reason for anyone to move it as the landowner owns the land and the boulder location is no more than 300 feet from his house and a few hectares around it planted with Cassava.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2012, 05:30:56 AM »
      That Boulder with the X Symbol was in its original location as 1/3rd of it was buried still when I first saw it, meaning it has been there for a long time and that boulder would easily weigh more than 700 lbs and there was no reason for anyone to move it as the landowner owns the land and the boulder location is no more than 300 feet from his house and a few hectares around it planted with Cassava.

Then it is not a Japs treasure marker just an odd shape boulder......simple as that.

Offline zeeker

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2012, 07:05:02 AM »

what i can see is 4
continue the journey

Offline franke

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2012, 08:19:46 AM »
Franke,

FYI, the Heart of Valencia boulders are along the riverside... Ah ok sir, I thought it was located above the mountains.

Re: your dig site, How can you be sure that what you found in your dig site is a rock treasure marker or just an odd shape rock? Of course outside the site we found markers but not the heart sign.
If you are the grandson of the Japanese who buried that treasure. How can you locate the treasure if the rock marker is buried? Sir, according to my mentor if a site is positive one, you can't see more signs outside the site. Of course if I am the son of that japanese, why should I follow the decoded sign while I can ask to my family a detailed map.

Its common sense that JAPS TREASURE MARKERS  ARE ABOVE GROUND so that when the Japs who buried the treasure inform their grandson to go to the Phils and relocate the boulder they carved as treasure marker  in a certain barrio in the Philippines they can easily relocate it.
If the rock marker  is buried underneath it would be impossible for the foreigner Japs to relocate the treasure. Gets mo? Meaning I doubt if the alleged rock marker you found in your dig site is treasure marker. Well, It's your opinion, but as far our concerned and my mentor, if we continue the digging it's our call to take the risk or leave. But, if we try to follow the wire be sure not to fall otherwise it's our end. And I read also the post of sir db if the flower sign better leave or take a risk.

Offline franke

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2012, 08:31:54 AM »
Sirs,

All the pictures posted are the different from our site If I recall, for our heart shape about 2inch width & 1/8depth and about 1ft height, same also of our X sign 2inch width  & 1/8depth and 1ft height.   

t_hunter44

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2012, 11:07:33 AM »

Then it is not a Japs treasure marker just an odd shape boulder......simple as that.
     Yep, that is one simple explanation and a cop out, for a kid cannot really see the X as he have to have wild imagination, or like 4 as someone sees it.. I was gonna post some more pictures like a Big Boulder shaped like a boot with an open big toe and a perfect 4 inch hole 8" deep at the sole and some pile of stones on the hillside that that the landowner claims to have been there for ages and the area was a Japanese Camp back then, or so they claim  but never mind as  those are just works of nature. Didn't know that I am also guilty of wild imaginations.
     Still waiting for that Bold or Foolish Treasure Hunter to verify that the Meaning of the Symbols at THAPI Code is Legit, his first hand knowledge and his personal involvement and not hearsay. Maybe that will be asking too much as he might place himself and his family or group in jeopardy. Wishful Thinking on my part.  I guess everybody has to find out themselves if that said Code is for real and then also, Ask yourself the Rational Explanation why the Japanese Left the said Code Book for everyone to pass around.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2012, 03:16:58 PM »
i have also X mark i dig under it five feet and found nothing...embarassing moment of my life hehehe

Not all such markers are related to IJA activity let alone treasure.  Remember the Philippines was colonial to several different countries and at different times.  During Spanish Colonial times, markers were used for indicating, directions, land boundaries and such.  People also used markers to indicate possession'ary rights and such.  In 2011 I was asked out three times to "scan" rocks and cement with marks, when getting there they were obviously boundary markers and after asking a lot of questions found it just that, these so called markers were on some old land boundaries.  Yes boundary markers get moved all the time and same with rocks with marks on them.  People do dumb things with gold visions dancing in their heads.

That Heart marker does not "smell" right.  But if you want to look, so far you looked in the wrong place.  Don't look in the floor, look in the walls, decoy bulkhead.  Hearts are only pathways, not the end point.

Z

"" Just as no one can be forced into belief, so no one can be forced into unbelief. "" Dr. Sigmund Freud

Offline Janner

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2012, 10:36:19 PM »
well in the "few" years that i have been here, i have never found a sign that connected directly to a item of value, but i never dig holes, only explore tunnels and caves.

Found lots of Japanese writing on walls and in diary's, but never the "X" marks the spot sort of sign.
But that doesn't mean that those signs are not true or helpful.......?

And according to all the posts here, maybe only one or two have been so lucky and the rest...
clutching at straws I'm afraid........ ;)