Author Topic: Fake or real Buddha!  (Read 8854 times)

Offline boylara

Fake or real Buddha!
« on: September 11, 2012, 04:37:54 PM »
kayo na bahala tumingin...You be the Judge
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 04:51:56 PM by t_hunter44 »
"So Near Yet So Far"

t_hunter44

Re: Fake or real Buddha!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 05:05:44 PM »
   Looks Genuine but it is tarnished so it has to be a low carat gold material if it is at all. Try buffing that black tarnish and see what happens.

Offline Boyet

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 06:14:18 PM »
Yes, looks genuine & shows at lower carat gold, just remove that black tarnish by buffing and surely you will see the shine or rays of the gold. ::)

Offline zeeker

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 07:21:45 PM »
i also noticed the gold bar w/ 999 marking, the credibility of that bar will affect credibility of the buddha too, my opinion.
continue the journey

t_hunter44

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 11:59:08 PM »
i also noticed the gold bar w/ 999 marking, the credibility of that bar will affect credibility of the buddha too, my opinion.
   999.9,  99.99, 99.9    , you should do your homework instead of Listening or believing all you read.

Offline ghost

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2012, 05:47:22 PM »
You finally got it Boy L, congrats. Is it in the Valley area?

Offline boylara

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 06:50:23 PM »
that item is being sold in Lallo, Cagayan, by a group of scammers, they thought that we can find buyers for their item, but upon investigation  we conclude its FAKE.....don't be deceive by pictures..
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2012, 08:18:19 PM »
that item is being sold in Lallo, Cagayan, by a group of scammers, they thought that we can find buyers for their item, but upon investigation  we conclude its FAKE.....don't be deceive by pictures..

That whole area from to Tagoloan to Ozamiz City to Maramag to Malaybalay is counterfeiters, in particular Marawi.  They make a lot of fake Wells Fargo and FRN boxes in Marawi, their nick names are Marawi Boxes.

Z

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2012, 09:20:01 PM »

That place is in Northern Luzon, Cagayan Province. It was also the place where the supposed venue of one friend to buy a gold bar, against the advice of Boy Lara and me in 2010. The style, they show an authentic gold bar then will send the buyer to Aparri for cash withdrawal on the bank but will let the companion of the buyer be left in Lallo along with the bar. Upon payment, they switch the bar. A classic scenario of scammer.

Offline zeeker

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2012, 08:52:51 AM »

That place is in Northern Luzon, Cagayan Province. It was also the place where the supposed venue of one friend to buy a gold bar, against the advice of Boy Lara and me in 2010. The style, they show an authentic gold bar then will send the buyer to Aparri for cash withdrawal on the bank but will let the companion of the buyer be left in Lallo along with the bar. Upon payment, they switch the bar. A classic scenario of scammer.

what makes me wonder is, if they have an authentic goldbar (even a single one), is that not enough to start a decent business?
continue the journey

Offline ghost

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2012, 04:19:35 PM »

what makes me wonder is, if they have an authentic goldbar (even a single one), is that not enough to start a decent business?

If we are all with the same mind set, the answer is YES. But the scammers use it as a bait to make more money, the easy way.  ;)

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2012, 02:09:14 AM »
In the open market, gram per gram:

A 6.20 kgs 22 karats gold bar x 1000 grams/kilo x P2,230/gram = P 13,826,000.00 (If sold per small quantities)

Not bad to start a business.