Author Topic: Post your MAP here  (Read 133339 times)

Offline MasKara

Re: Post your MAP here
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2009, 08:48:29 AM »
Angel_09 / maskara,
It would be a lengthy discussion to argue with you...over and over again. Wala naman ako mapapala sa inyo. It would be a waste of my time explaining, kaya no matter what you do, you can't convince me....

Cap Miwa,
Again our condition is still the same...only our TH team.
However, There are things that we are doing right now that would still produce the same or "much bigger result". kaya relax lang kayo dyan,malapit na matapos ang pagdurusa nating lahat....tulungan nyo na lang ako magdasal !!!!
BTW, Ang THunter ay hinde lahat nabubuhay sa katretreasure lang....sa tinapay din  ;D

GoldenBoy, Who said we are trying to convince you, there is nothing to convince my friend. What we are trying to say is your message are full of hype, hard to reconcile, very controversial and contradicting. I can't even anymore distinguished if they are Facts or Fiction. But definitely more on the Fiction.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2009, 06:32:57 PM »
Angel_09,
Am tired of useless TH debate with you, its a waste of my time....if you are really2 WANTED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YTH...try to ask others.

Maskara,
It doesn't matter to me anymore if you believe it or not.

Capm Miwa/Gener/Boy,
Basta relax lang muna kayo dyan...malapit na...malapit na tayo mainip  ;D

Angel_09

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2009, 07:34:00 PM »
Who said I’m debating with you Gboy? What I’m doing is exposing  those inconsistencies from your postings. No more , no less.
Waste of your time? Well, you have wasted your time ‘selling’ your ‘treasure sites’ to all treasure forums in the internet world. …. To no avail.
Wanted to know about treasure? Yeah, I’d rather ask those who are successful in the field to have an intelligent discussions with, than to those who are ‘selling conflicting and interwoven treasure stories’ in the net.
As I have mentioned earlier, If someone opens a topic, a subject or view in a public forum, he must be prepared for the rigid, closely examination about what he has written and expect more comments and disapproval expressed, by pointing out faults, shortcomings and inconsistencies.
 (It seems that your treasure stories can’t stand the rigidity of the cross  examinations when verifying its logical coherence in accordance with the facts) ….

And what do you expect from the forumers? Accept everything you say without thinking?
 Do not think I disagree with you for the sake disagreeing. No. What I’m looking are the harmonious agreement of your statement.
How many people you have challenge to go with you and bring money to buy a piece of ‘gold bar’?.... And it turned out that until now, you haven’t relocated the supposedly open cave… and now, it is an open hole on the side of the cliff…..
Be cautious on what you are ‘selling’ Gboy. Probably, you are dragging the good names of your colleagues unintentionally.

Angel

Offline bisaya

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2009, 09:18:28 PM »
 :-* GBOY kmusta.. my idol.. American Pie movie "The Indian na Jone's" LOL!
anyone have a map Visayas part especially Cebu Mactan Island,negros and bohol?

Offline Gboy

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2009, 07:01:33 PM »
Angel_09,

I never expect that you are SO DESPERATE ENOUGH TO GAIN TREASURE INFO OR KNOWLEDGE, that even if I decline to SHARE IT TO YOU, you still persistent to know......hehe NICE TRY BUT I WILL NOT GIVE YOU THAT KIND OF PRIVILEGE.
I will just let you be IGNORANT ABOUT YTH in Sierra ...hahayaan kita di makatulog o di mapakali kaiisip kung totoo ba talaga ang mga sites ni Gboy o hinde...hehehe oks ba?

Bisaya,
We don't have a map in Cebu, Negros and Bohol...I have not yet visited in that province. Maybe other THr here have some map.

Angel_09

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2009, 09:37:40 PM »
Desperate to gain ‘treasure info’ from you?  Thanks for your joke Gboy, but I can’t remember asking you for any treasure info. Another ‘hallucination effect’ result of  thinking too much about treasure in an open cave, side way cave or whatever position cave.

What I remember, is about your ‘soooo’ much stories regarding treasures, ready for hauling, easy to recover ect…ect…ect… but in the end… it is all stories. Sometimes entertaining, but most of the time …annoying.

Oh one more thing, you are also asking to most treasure hunters local and abroad about ‘little help’, in cash or in kind as help for ‘expedition’ and ‘recovery’ of gold … 5 successive years ago….to date….wherein in one way or another, propels Filipino hunters to gain the notorious tag of FILIPINO YAMASHITA SCAMMERS… Well, no thanks for that… I told them that not all Filipinos have the ‘mindset’ of Gboy.

My advice to you Gboy, gather all your treasure paper, bundle and weight it, then  sell it to scrap dealer….I assure you. With that volume of papers it will give you more than enough cash for you to start a new life. With the money you can get from the proceed of that sell, you can start a bakery, make bread that resembles gold bars…you can even put Sumatra, or any country name, put also 4 or 5 stars to denote quality bread and taste… and I tell you, it will become popular…and at least, you fulfill your dreams in selling ‘gold bars’. You can make your store looks like a cave, with scattered marking leading to it…
Do it now Gboy, or else, others may adopt this idea, I’m giving this to you for free, but anyone who is interested to do it, well, its OK to me….
So long Gboy….I’m still hoping for the better…in your favor.
Angel

Offline bisaya

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2009, 01:28:50 AM »
 ;D you will compete with Goldilocks..LOL. a bread with sumatra,burma,canada and etc marking. SIZE like the size of 6.2 kilo Au,1kilo and a 74.5 kiloAu. LOL.  ;D a good business for the future fine.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2009, 05:11:37 PM »
Brilliant idea Angel, Bisaya is right Goldilocks will have a competition. A Golden tinapay but not in kilo size, it would be in grams and ounces.

I am willing to finance this business, Angel can you make a project study? I will do the design. a bakery and store in a cave, cliff or underground. Maybe if GoldenBoy's treasure map (replica) will be used as wall paper or table top cover that would be exciting.

To be serious a big foreign conglomerate in the US already are in serious restaurant/treasure business, but their motif is the sunken vessel, and in the restaurant are recovered treasures in display from sunken vessels and also you can buy or sell treasure from their store.

I did participate in the restaurant design but did not submit my design concept yet, got very busy for other things please check this site:
http://www.fortunesgroupinc.com/

TW, Gener, CapM and Angel check this site, I have a good idea and a design concept. Floor Plans already ready.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2009, 06:29:12 PM »
Angel_09,

UUUyyyy sourgraping sya bcoz he was not given treas infos  ;D.
FYI. No amount of hysterical...DISINFORMATION OR CRITICISM can change my mind, oks?...YOUR APPEAL TO GAIN TREAS INFOS IS HEREBY ...DENIED WITH FINALITY !!!   ::)
KAYA MANIGAS KA DYAN, kahit maglupasay ka dyan sa ngit2, wala ka mahihita treas info sa akin...
I don't give a damm if you will remain ignorant about YTH hehehe... ;D

Angel_09

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2009, 10:24:42 PM »
Hi Maskara,

How about a restaurant where all the decorations are artifacts of WW2 and other treasure signs? Can put also simulated 'gold bars' made of wood or concrete.
Drinking utensil and food plates can be a duplicate of Japanese, Filipino and American items during WW2.

You can call it "TREASURE HIVE" OR "TREASURE HAVEN" or "TREASURE OASIS"

Offline MasKara

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2009, 10:51:19 AM »
Time will come when we all are there for the opening.
A great place to enjoy and reminisce all our experiences in YTH.
Maybe we can even do a standing comedy act from one of us who has all the records and experienced.

Gener

« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2009, 11:00:16 PM »
Hmmm, Your talking about business here! those are good proposals, Why dont we open a ventured business?  ::) How about a gold jewelery shop, Internet cafe? what name? perhaps ANGEL@GBOY@6 what do you think guys!

Angel_09

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2009, 11:26:55 PM »
Looks fine to me Gener.... :D Please count me in. Will 50K is enough as 'seed money?'
Anyway, I think I'm not the only one who will be interested in this venture. But let us done this in a very professional way, proper protocol, proper accounting and well structured organization.
If my 'seed' is not enough, I can raised the ante up to 150K, if necessary.   ;D ;D ;D

Gener

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2009, 11:31:47 PM »
Uhhh!, Well let me just put another Php150 to yours and looks ok to me and assured that im not kidding too..Well looks this is what i called real treasure here...lets do business research then and let others here join us...its just a very good idea come out here...

Offline MasKara

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2009, 01:06:38 PM »
Hmmm, Your talking about business here! those are good proposals, Why dont we open a ventured business?  ::) How about a gold jewelery shop, Internet cafe? what name? perhaps ANGEL@GBOY@6 what do you think guys!

That's the point, please refer to my « Reply #37 on: November 28, 2009, 09:11:37 AM » and check this web site
http://www.fortunesgroupinc.com/ 
We can use my concept and floor plans ( but we have to make a smaller version ). I know Gener is a good designer he can do a design concept or we all collaborate and infuse our ideas.; Let's do it and make this a reality.
Angel is in a better position to make a project study and site location do a feasibility study and financial structure.
Whatever financial capability each of us can pledge then that's where we value our share of stock.

Hope we can attract more participants I guess TW will make a good partner.