Author Topic: President Know Nothing Does it again.  (Read 4116 times)

Offline ZOBEX

President Know Nothing Does it again.
« on: October 07, 2012, 02:15:23 AM »
Well our Moderator t_hunter's best friend sold out the Philippine people, again.

http://news.yahoo.com/philippines-agrees-landmark-peace-deal-muslim-rebels-050951145.html

So he is selling sovereignty of the Republic and the People for a truck load of gold, just like Ramos did.

The US Military held secret meetings with the MILF in the Liguasan Marsh camp.  This was reported in the major Philippine news services, was leaked out.  Now just what did you think the US SEALS from Jolo were offering the MILF in this deal ???  The Tribals don't want to be under an islamic government like in the ARMM and the Christians don't want to be under an islamic government.  But hell that doesn't count.  My mommy was president so I can be to.

Oh gee, I am just picking on the SOB.  Just like his mother and Uncle.

Z

Offline margaha

Re: President Know Nothing Does it again.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 03:49:46 AM »
Well our Moderator t_hunter's best friend sold out the Philippine people, again.

http://news.yahoo.com/philippines-agrees-landmark-peace-deal-muslim-rebels-050951145.html

So he is selling sovereignty of the Republic and the People for a truck load of gold, just like Ramos did.

The US Military held secret meetings with the MILF in the Liguasan Marsh camp.  This was reported in the major Philippine news services, was leaked out.  Now just what did you think the US SEALS from Jolo were offering the MILF in this deal ???  The Tribals don't want to be under an islamic government like in the ARMM and the Christians don't want to be under an islamic government.  But hell that doesn't count.  My mommy was president so I can be to.

Z

Very stupid move of the government. They don't know what they are doing. I lived in Lanao del Norte and I know what is going on there. This act is a disgrace to the country... Look at ARMM now?
Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ

t_hunter44

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 12:43:29 PM »

Z
      The Fake USG Agent is at it again. Sold out the Sovereignty for a Truckload of Gold, just like Ramos did, Prove it instead of just mouthing off. President of what, the Manobos, yeah, Right but first off you have to show your Birth Certificate and you can learn from Obama how to do it. An SOB and a Dumb Ass can be President too, you have to have Tons and Tons of Gold to Bribe all the people and you cannot do that with just your Food Stamps. Go ahead and keep ranting and making False Claims and False Statements about the Political Figures in the Philippines, it will catch on you sometime and maybe soon. I do not know way I even bother to respond to such an idiot, just a waste of my time.  I keep coming down low to your level and it is disgusting. Go ahead, put  some more False Information here, it is your topic by the way, and stick to facts, not just some make believe BS concocted by you.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 09:10:04 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline margaha

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 01:12:07 PM »
The fighting will never stop even if they give away all parts of mindanao. They don't know what these armed men has planned. Once it will be signed, there is a possibility that these groups will ransack the most favorable locations or areas in the towns especially those owned by the Christians. They will take over and take control of it... That is what they are fighting for and they were made to believe that it was theirs before the Christians came. Just my opinion. Believe me, It could probably happen.

Jesus Christ

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 01:25:06 PM »

Z

Very stupid move of the government. They don't know what they are doing. I lived in Lanao del Norte and I know what is going on there. This act is a disgrace to the country... Look at ARMM now?

If I sound pissed off, perhaps it is for the MANY funerals I have paid for over they years for the Tribals and Christians on Mindanao.  I had no obligation to do it, I did it out of compassion.  The burned down houses, the burned crops.  An armed terrorist group has killed Filipino military, police and political leaders.  Their family members were murdered, that means they are dead.  Millions of pesos of tax payers money lost on the project.  Yet, Aquino stands there with a big grin on his face, shaking the hand of the thugs front men.   If there ever was an act of treason, this is it, but again, just like Ramos did.

Is this an anti muslim post ??  Well, I have a business partner that is a muslim and several muslims work for me at various projects from time to time.  They keep coming back and I trust them to a very great degree.  Enough so they are standing behind me, behind my back with guns and I never worry about them, just the muslims in front of me.   Secular islam is not the issue, it's Salaif islam.

Perhaps I should post along with this the pictures of the men who have worked for me, I took care of, feed, their families and such.  All killed by the MILF.  A 3 metric ton bronze coffin that was so heavy we had to use a military style tow truck and wench to pick out of the water.  Hyjacked by the MILF.  23 of us against 70 of them.  Or my Filipino wife and her two armed body guards that were gunned down in the middle of the street in a deliberate attack attack against her for being a Christian married to a Christian Cano.

Mr. Aquino, how is it you have been in office all this time and yet there is no action on the Maguindanao massacre ???  I know the Ampatuan's, they have a LOT of gold stashed.  So who is for sale in this issue??  The only movement is the assassinations of the witnesses, including those in the custody of the PNP.  Like the witness who was being held in PNP custody, that was tossed, alive, off the administration building roof in Camp Crame.

Z

Offline margaha

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 01:27:21 PM »

Z

If I sound pissed off, perhaps it is for the MANY funerals I have paid for over they years for the Tribals and Christians on Mindanao.  I had no obligation to do it, I did it out of compassion.  The burned down houses, the burned crops.  An armed terrorist group has killed Filipino military, police and political leaders.  Their family members were murdered, that means they are dead.  Millions of pesos of tax payers money lost on the project.  Yet, Aquino stands there with a big grin on his face, shaking the hand of the thugs front men.   If there ever was an act of treason, this is it, but again, just like Ramos did.

Is this an anti muslim post ??  Well, I have a business partner that is a muslim and several muslims work for me at various projects from time to time.  They keep coming back and I trust them to a very great degree.  Enough so they are standing behind me, behind my back with guns and I never worry about them, just the muslims in front of me.   Secular islam is not the issue, it's Salaif islam.

Perhaps I should post along with this the pictures of the men who have worked for me, I took care of, feed, their families and such.  All killed by the MILF.  A 3 metric ton bronze coffin that was so heavy we had to use a military style tow truck and wench to pick out of the water.  Hyjacked by the MILF.  23 of us against 70 of them.  Or my Filipino wife and her two armed body guards that were gunned down in the middle of the street in a deliberate attack attack against her for being a Christian married to a Christian Cano.

Mr. Aquino, how is it you have been in office all this time and yet there is no action on the Maguindanao massacre ???  I know the Ampatuan's, they have a LOT of gold stashed.  So who is for sale in this issue??  The only movement is the assassinations of the witnesses, including those in the custody of the PNP.  Like the witness who was being held in PNP custody, that was tossed, alive, off the administration building roof in Camp Crame.

Z

When I was in NGO my mentor Carlito M. Gaspar told me to join in interfaith dialogs for peace in Mindanao. It was the time of president Estrada's all out war. Carl assured me that everything falls into its place most probably as the government is very serious in pinning down the MILF and the support of the community is less because of fear from the military. Even the boys have to fled from their place to avoid being snatch by the MILF to join the war. We are about to win the battle against the MILF.

WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW MR. PRESIDENT? The culture of corruption will never stop in mindanao unless you do it militarily. Regional Martial Law, No other solution. When Nur M*** ruled ARMM what happened? Let us learn from our history... it will not change until we do something different.

Jesus Christ