Author Topic: Aliens and gold  (Read 10833 times)

t_hunter44

Re: Aliens and gold
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2012, 12:52:17 PM »
Do you really believe those claims? If South Africa was the origin of humankind, they should be the most advance people in the world, and they are not, why? So many claims on that Link does not conform, ie; Physical Life before Humans which were African knowledge keepers and Custodians of Secret Knowledge, my oh my, unbelievable. If you believe that Crap, then you believe that the Bible is wrong and man was not created by God and if you believe that, you have turned to be an Atheist, like your friend turned foe and then why is it that South Africans is way way back in knowledge and technology if they really are Knowledge Keepers and Custodians of Secret Knowledge, all Nonsense.World Leaders signing Treaties with them every decade, great, I wonder who signed the treaty with them recently, Aquino, GMA, Ramos, Estrada. If you believe those claims, you can believe anything and everything. With such a great Resume as you have claimed, now I am seriously beginning to doubt you.

I don’t know anything about South Africa being the origin of mankind. And every absurd thing which you mentioned above came from you and I never quoted anything like that. Search all my posts and there is none. It all came from you. That is the crap. That is the crap you are bruiting.
I don’t believe ALL world leaders have signed treaties with ‘aliens’. Although some may have sold their souls to the devil. And you cannot disprove that. Ask your beloved hero Hitler.
Regarding the great resume that I have claimed as you are insinuating, there is none. I have always maintained a low profile in this forum – always being needlessly apologetic when you would chide me for what you would see as nonsense in my comments or queries.
That is the same treatment you two would dole out to eager but maybe over-imaginative neophytes.
Okay. Let me admit it. I am a born-again Christian. That means I don’t believe in your dowsing rods, your guardians, your White Ladies, your St. Elmo’s Fires. They are all demons and demonic stuff. Period.
And may I ask you, who ever made you the ‘Lords of the Forum’?  Was it Sir Tony Wells or have you crept into that position?
Fie!

Was it on the basis of your being in the military service before?
For your information, the military is under civilian law.
And don’t you know that those who undertake military training are those who are less mentally capable – those who are hoping they could dominate and intimidate the intellectuals with the guns they would be handling?
What bully tactics!

Sure, we do know that you have recovered some cache from your treasure hunting activities but that does not necessarily mean you have become an instant and infallible authority on every subject and you could belittle people in the forum.
I am really sorry for the outburst but it is the truth.
     You can read alright but fail to comprehend. If you can read and comprehend, that was not really you that my post was addressed to as you do not have a great resume like Margaha and was it you that posted that Link or was it Margaha? Here you are taking immediate Offense and about ready to bust a vein, well, your post here and the other post in connection to the CipherLab confirms my impression of you. Military is Under Civilian Law, since you are a Civilian, can you give me orders, hahaha, go try and give orders to any Miliatry Personnel and see what response you will get, they will probably take you staright to a Sanitarium, if you get lucky. Those who join  Military Training  are those  LESS MENTALLY CAPABLE, HAHAHA, Then YOU should have Joined the Military TOO, YOU WILL FIT IN PERFECTLY. Proud to announce that you are BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN or AGAINST and you do not believe on  Dowsing, White Ladies, Guardians or St. Elmos Fire, who cares about your belief, I don't and it doesn't bother me not one bit. I received a PM from you way back in 31Oct.2011 seeking help and you didn't get anything from me as my Dowsing Rods forbids me to have anything to do with you and I know you have been asking DB, if you do not believe in Dowsing, you shouldn't have asked me awhile back nor DB. You are just bitter because you did not get the aid you asked fro me. I only give assistance to the deserving or do you want me to post that PM , I can do that too. Now it is in the open and I know DB will read your post too and your denial or disbelief in dowsing, simo-simo, you do not believe in Dowsing, then you do not believe on DB, pretty simple, Simpleton
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 01:26:36 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline margaha

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2012, 01:56:48 PM »
I know T_hunter mean it to me Myres... it's not your fault. Not mine too! We cannot force others to believe what we are trying to say all the time. We cannot please everybody here. This topic does not represent other person but ourselves as we speak.

We all have differences in race, religion, cultures and even levels of sanity. Janner even call it a crap/rubbish, T_hunter don't believe in it, Myres believed in it and I do found this story interesting. We all make sense! It is normal.

To believe or not to believe in it is your call... TH is not real science after all.

I knew people who have recovered these treasures all of them have different beliefs and practices (rituals). One of our worker in our fishpond found a gold bar in his previous employers fishpond. He just thought it was a piece of carborundum "abrasive bar" used to sharpen bolo. He don't know about gold bars yet he easily got it. No rituals. No guardians. No gadgets. No CSI. No aliens. Nothing! To make the story short, his boss kept it. And now his boss is extremely rich beyond their means.

So what's the point of discussing? Different situations requires different approach. What we believe is what matters here because it makes us who we are. We cannot compare ourselves to our worker, he don't even speak english nor read. I doubt if he knows how to write.

Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ

t_hunter44

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2012, 03:19:22 PM »
what utter rubbish... this place has gone to the dogs with k rap posted like that... ::)

we dont need a "Janitor" here, we need a "Exterminator".........!! >:(

Let's not forget that this is the General Chat area so they can chat about just about anything here as long as not offensive. Is anyone offended with this topic?  :D
TW
     Everyone here should know that this is a General Chat Forum like you said, only problem is, when someone claims and post something that is not acceptable, then the person that made the post is offended when the reply is negative and makes some snide remarks, and of course he gets back what he dished out. I make rebuttals of claims that does not conform and backs it with facts and I post my findings and what do I get in return, Sarcastic and Nefarious replies. I am not gonna let them get away with it and I fire back. If you look back at my Negative Postings directed at certain individuals, it has always been a retaliation and I do not hold back when provoked. Myres posted a Gadget made by CipherLab which he claims to be made in Japan and on my research the CipherLab is headquartered in Taiwan and has Offices in China, Texas and Uk and None in Japan and that I stated on my post but he got offended and made some snide remarks and false accusations, my reply, same context as his but more meaningful.
      Yeah, Franke is right, I stand corrected. They have an email address in Japan and from other places.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 01:25:05 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline margaha

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2012, 03:54:57 PM »
what utter rubbish... this place has gone to the dogs with k rap posted like that... ::)

we dont need a "Janitor" here, we need a "Exterminator".........!! >:(

Let's not forget that this is the General Chat area so they can chat about just about anything here as long as not offensive. Is anyone offended with this topic?  :D
TW
     Everyone here should know that this is a General Chat Forum like you said, only problem is, when someone claims and post something that is not acceptable, then the person that made the post is offended when the reply is negative and makes some snide remarks, and of course he gets back what he dished out. I make rebuttals of claims that does not conform and backs it with facts and I post my findings and what do I get in return, Sarcastic and Nefarious replies. I am not gonna let them get away with it and I fire back. If you look back at my Negative Postings directed at certain individuals, it has always been a retaliation and I do not hold back when provoked. Myres posted a Gadget made by CipperLab which he claims to be made in Japan and on my research the CipherLab is headquartered in Taiwan and has Offices in China, Texas and Uk and None in Japan and that I stated on my post but he got offended and made some snide remarks and false accusations, my reply, same context as his but more meaningful.

It is hard to chew sometimes to read replies of our posts here. I do apologize at times that I get too personal. This is what we get when we say something in open space. We do at times forget our real motives which is the very reason why are we here because we are who we are when we speak.
Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2012, 05:51:04 PM »
That means I don’t believe in your dowsing rods, your guardians, your White Ladies, your St. Elmo’s Fires. They are all demons and demonic stuff. Period.

First and foremost, you were the one who contacted me about dowsing your sites. I was not the primary party. Secondly, if you believe that what we do is demonic stuff, then why have you asked for our help. If that is your belief, then YOU ARE GUILTY OF SIN ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN BELIEF. Remember the story of King Saul asking the old witch to talk with the spirit of the dead prophet? That is TRANSGRESSION according to YOUR OWN BELIEF. However, in our own belief, it was far from being so because we knew it better. Committing sin is in accordance to one's own belief. So who committed a sin here in accordance to his own belief?

Remember: We never shove dowsing on your or anyone's throat here.

If anyone does not believe in Dowsing, that is fine with me, it is their problem, never on me as I never say that I am an expert. If anyone does not believe in me, that is much much better, as it will be one less personal attachment for me on the subject, one less to think about and spend my time "looking" on it. Come to think of it, that could be the real reason why the Sender, Dowser, subject-target components has not completed the cycle, that means the failure is on their part, not on me. So much for explaining this, they don't believe it anyway.

The point here is, I never volunteer my assistance, I NEVER SAID I WOULD HELP, as I always say I WILL TRY TO LOOK ON IT but/and never promised success AFTER THEY CONTACTED ME FIRST.

Did I do it for FREE? Yes, as I always do.

For those who do not believe in Dowsing, I would suggest that you better skip reading the post about it, it is not for you, or it might just be a hindrance on your treasure hunting ways. It might just give doubt or commit sin on your very righteous belief as we do not like that to happen on your part. As I always say, go on your way, we'll go our way, do it your way, we'll do it our way. Just don't bother us on our own ways. The DOWSING THREAD IS NOT FOR ANY ONE WHO IS IN LINE WITH YOUR WAYS, THINKING AND BELIEFS.

Now, we have drawn the line, so I hope I won't see any negative comments from any of you on it. If anyone I see doing on the contrary, I'M GOING TO MODERATE IT TO THE FULLEST. This forum would exist much better with one less friction from among you berating on dowsing.

And finally, clearing things up, I hope this matter end up from this point on. PERIOD.

(The bold lettered words only signifies EMPHASIS, not shouting)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 04:56:34 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline Janner

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2012, 10:56:04 PM »

Although some may have sold their souls to the devil. And you cannot disprove that. 1..Ask your beloved hero Hitler.

Okay. Let me admit it.2.. I am a born-again Christian. That means I don’t believe in your dowsing rods, your guardians, your White Ladies, your St. Elmo’s Fires. They are all demons and demonic stuff. Period.

Was it on the basis of your being in the military service before?
3..For your information, the military is under civilian law.
And don’t you know that  4.. those who undertake military training are those who are less mentally capable – those who are hoping they could dominate and intimidate the intellectuals with the guns they would be handling?
What bully tactics!

I am really sorry for the outburst but it is the truth.

As TW has said, "this is a General Chat area", so...I'm gonna chat....about some things I dont like, and a few which i find offensive and ludicrous.

1.."Our Beloved Hero Hitler"!! what makes you think he is or was our hero? Did you ever see the videos of the Holocaust that he ordered to be done to millions of people.Did you??  I have walked around Belsen and Auschwitz have you ??  and you have the gall to say he is our Hero you piece of ***you !!
2..Born again ?? why, wasnt the first time good enough for you.....??
3..Military under Civil law...wow you must have been hiding under a rock....M.O.D... Ministry Of Defense.. get it right before you start shouting !!
4..Less mentally capable so they join the military....i wonder how many wars, confrontations you have been in to help save your country, or what sacrifices you gave for your country during various wars etc..?? hmmm any or nothing??
So what your saying is all the guys and gals who lost their lives fighting to save various countries, like the Philippines were dumb F**ks, is that right ???

now there is a few home truths for you.....

and for saying "Hitler was our Hero" i despise  your very existence !!!

Offline franke

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2012, 03:21:15 AM »
Myres,

We are different from the military cause we are civilian, we can't give orders to them, and in truth they must receive our big thanks and praise for keeping us safe from the bad elements.

Margarha,

If you don't believe for saint elmo, white lady and other entities then it is your call but for me, I totally agree they are exist in this world.

t_hunter44

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2012, 01:59:50 PM »
COWBOYS VS ALIENS! That's the movie he's talking about! The aliens came to earth to extract all the gold from earth. haha..
TW
      Hahaha, Watched the Movie last night on HBO, well, you should watch it yourselves and make your own rating. For me it is Fiction, at its worse, I rate it, from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, I rate it as 2 and I am being generous.
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH7KZD5vGBY&feature=fvsr