Author Topic: How I wish!  (Read 2643 times)

Offline franke

How I wish!
« on: October 22, 2012, 08:17:52 PM »
It's another news, maybe it's a hearsay a successful team retrieve of 1box au, it's sad news for my group cause we've been for th a decade but those group just only by months...huhuhu, but it's another learning technique I've got from there group.

Offline Janner

Re: How I wish!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 09:00:46 PM »
More details, no details aint worth a lot of space..~!!

Offline franke

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 02:58:42 PM »
Sir,

Just a short story so that it can't jeopardize their successful recovery might be blame us, one of the member share to one of my men what type of detector they used and he is confirmed he was able to seen the content or maybe hes not contented of share he got. The financier is using map and exotic type of detector.

t_hunter44

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 09:17:32 AM »
Sir,

Just a short story so that it can't jeopardize their successful recovery might be blame us, one of the member share to one of my men what type of detector they used and he is confirmed he was able to seen the content or maybe hes not contented of share he got. The financier is using map and exotic type of detector.
   You said one of the member of the other group that made the recovery told one of your men the type of Detector they used, so, can you tell us here what was that exotic detector that they were using.

Offline franke

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 09:25:58 PM »
You said one of the member of the other group that made the recovery told one of your men the type of Detector they used, so, can you tell us here what was that exotic detector that they were using.

Sir T_hunter,

Might be the financier used those words to hide the true name, when one of hes men asking what type of detector because upon my researched I even did not find in the net, I doubt that those are only adornment.

Offline ghost

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 06:56:11 PM »
You said you researched, then what did you researched bro? The name, type of equipment, methods they used? Elaborate further so that we may know that kind of equipment 'if' we have encountered before.  ;)

Offline franke

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 12:11:21 AM »
You said you researched, then what did you researched bro? The name, type of equipment, methods they used? Elaborate further so that we may know that kind of equipment 'if' we have encountered before

Ghost,

Bro, yes I did but nothing found. Even though I named it here, I'm sure if somebody know it before they never accept that they are using those type of detector maybe it's an improvised one. And mostly if they had a successful recovery then it is a denying to the max.

Offline ghost

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2012, 10:24:52 AM »
If it produces good result, why not share it here for discussion, even if odd methods that defy science and logic so that we know if its working or not.

Offline franke

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2012, 08:42:13 PM »
If it produces good result, why not share it here for discussion, even if odd methods that defy science and logic so that we know if its working or not.

Had been tested the said detector and its really odd methods that defy science. If the site is positive for metal detector and positive for dowsing stick, but those improvised detector positive also. But the difference during testing jewelry with gold contents and ordinary jewelry without gold content, the detector point to the item with gold content. Upon observation I conclude if the site is a decoy it wont detect, and if metal without gold content can not detect also.

t_hunter44

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 11:00:20 AM »

Had been tested the said detector and its really odd methods that defy science. If the site is positive for metal detector and positive for dowsing stick, but those improvised detector positive also. But the difference during testing jewelry with gold contents and ordinary jewelry without gold content, the detector point to the item with gold content. Upon observation I conclude if the site is a decoy it wont detect, and if metal without gold content can not detect also.
     You've got us perplexed with what you are saying. The Detector can detect items with Gold Content but cannot detect anything that has No Trace of Gold, I think that is what you are trying to say, isn't it?. Well, that defies everything that we know of. Whatever it is I have no interest as I want a detector to be able to detect all kinds of metals, specially a Bomb, to prevent injury or death to my group. Gold is not the only item of interest to Treasure Hunters, there is Platinum, Palladium, Gemstones, to name a few.

Offline franke

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2012, 02:49:09 PM »
 You've got us perplexed with what you are saying. The Detector can detect items with Gold Content but cannot detect anything that has No Trace of Gold, I think that is what you are trying to say, isn't it?. Well, that defies everything that we know of. Whatever it is I have no interest as I want a detector to be able to detect all kinds of metals, specially a Bomb, to prevent injury or death to my group. Gold is not the only item of interest to Treasure Hunters, there is Platinum, Palladium, Gemstones, to name a few.

Yes sir, like that upon testing and I think if those kind of detector were able to detect a small content of gold what if to the other items mentioned above which are more precious than gold. And same with us were looking also the type of detector that able to detect especially a Bomb. But as per to my mentor we need millions of pesos to acquire those detector that all info you need from position, depth, volume and type of buried items, and types of danger.