Author Topic: Unusual Rock  (Read 4223 times)

Offline mistech78

Unusual Rock
« on: November 05, 2012, 06:37:38 PM »
Hello all i am thankful for being a member of this site, i have some question specially in all expert in treasure hunting here, when i was child i discover a rock in my father's farm,  that rock is unusual to all rock because it like a barel or fuel tank kung pukpukin(if hammered),  i am very curious until now, what inside that rock it possible that there is a gold inside or a tunnel what? its a big big rock next time i post the actual image of that rock..
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 08:30:27 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
Re: Unusual Rock
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 10:39:11 PM »
Welcome to tseatc mistech... I am interested to see what type/kind of that rock you found when you are a child, i hope you can post it here soon.. good luck...

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline yokers

• yokers
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 09:05:08 PM »
It's possibly a tunnel....pls post pictures here....

t_hunter44

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 11:55:07 PM »
Hello all i am thankful for being a member of this site, i have some question specially in all expert in treasure hunting here, when i was child i discover a rock in my father's farm,  that rock is unusual to all rock because it like a barel or fuel tank kung pukpukin(if hammered),  i am very curious until now, what inside that rock it possible that there is a gold inside or a tunnel what? its a big big rock next time i post the actual image of that rock..
   For people that thinks there is a tunnel underneath that big rock, do a little experiment. Try using a sledge hammer on a big rock or boulder, it will sound like you hit something solid and it doesn't matter if it is sitting on top of a hole. Now, if  one hits a Big Big Rock with a Hammer or Sledge Hammer and it will sound like a barrel or a Fuel tank like he said, then the possibility of it is that rock is hollow. Just my 2 cents worth.
    Mistech78, your statement "when I was a Child" and since you are no longer a child, when was the last time you saw that said Big BIG Rock? If you still have access to that Farm, maybe a Picture of the said rock will give us more info, a picture speaks a thousand words, and then maybe you can determine if that is really a rock or is made of something else.

Offline mistech78

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 07:25:06 AM »
thanks to the reply, actually i try once to break that stone using hammer or maso but its very very  hard stone,  i think jack hammer is the best but i haven't one,  for now i post the image first so that many will help me to analyse what is inside of that rock... thank you again this week i post the picture..

Offline yamideo

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 05:06:55 PM »
jack hammer? Hammer drill would be better. Drill first since jack hammer might just have the same result you had earlier.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 07:37:27 AM »
Try a Demolition Hammer.