Author Topic: Gold Warrior Book.  (Read 2024 times)

Offline jamila168

Gold Warrior Book.
« on: December 04, 2012, 12:12:38 PM »
Hi Guys, anybody here knows where can i buy this book?

thanks in advance :-)

Offline jamila168

Re: Gold Warrior Book.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 07:32:35 PM »
thanks sir t_hunter44 . but i noticed there are 2 books. the 2003 edition and the 2005? which one do you suggest?

thanks

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 11:23:06 PM »
thanks sir t_hunter44 . but i noticed there are 2 books. the 2003 edition and the 2005? which one do you suggest?

thanks

Of course you should always go for the LATEST edition (2005).
TW

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 02:29:09 PM »
Hi Jamila,

i have tried ordering it before thru credit card at the verso books website, after they have deducted the supposed book price in my account, it was only after, i was told they cannot deliver to the Philippines. Even Seagraves wrote to me, citing some reasons ie.- the Philippines post office is so corrupt blah blah blah...In short my account deducted, book never delivered, money not refunded.
However, i have smooth and hitchless transaction before with Amazon.com but not with the Gold warrior book per see, but on my collections of Physical Therapy books.
I advice you to try get  Gold warrior book via Amazon.com and settle for the latest that includes two CD-ROMs that includes a glimpse of evidences, documents and a sample of one Golden Lily map perhaps?...

“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
---William Jennings Bryan

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 03:18:40 PM »
Just in case di kapa naka order, try it on bowstring ccnow website but be sure to have assurance from them na maka deliver na sila here in Philippines.
Go for the latest edition with the 3 cd's
“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
---William Jennings Bryan

Offline jamila168

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 11:43:41 PM »
Thank you sir Ben for the advise. I have forgotten this book already as i was busy at work. since TH days is coming, Im reminded of this book again. WIll try your advise.

THanks again.

-jamila