Author Topic: Is Japanese have capacity to Copy of the Soil Layers?  (Read 3704 times)

Offline franke

Is Japanese have capacity to Copy of the Soil Layers?
« on: January 06, 2013, 10:53:58 PM »
If you have dug enough holes you will surely know how japanese could copy the soil layers like it was originally built by nature.

Margaha,

According to but not proven, the japanese used a specialize detector/compass to locate where they going to buried their loot. If we imagine how they know that the place is secure even decades and movements of rocks and soil there treasure is still intact and where to put their things if they don't know what's the status of soil or rocks below the surface.

Offline margaha

Re: Is Japanese have capacity to Copy of the Soil Layers?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 02:27:30 AM »
If you have dug enough holes you will surely know how japanese could copy the soil layers like it was originally built by nature.

Margaha,

According to but not proven, the japanese used a specialize detector/compass to locate where they going to buried their loot. If we imagine how they know that the place is secure even decades and movements of rocks and soil there treasure is still intact and where to put their things if they don't know what's the status of soil or rocks below the surface.

In my islet, the first 10ft looks like ordinary soil layers. Beyond that were concrete slabs, clay and sand.
Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ

Offline howjecomp

Re: Is Japanese have capacity to Copy of the Soil Layers?
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 09:31:20 PM »
the japs are expert on this kind. namely hiding valuables.....