Author Topic: Imperial Japanese Geodetic Survey, Mapmaking,Maps: In context to Ph. T. Hunting  (Read 95350 times)

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
To continue...

We have said that,

Personally, owning or accessing JIA treasure site map is much better compared to none, to remember, JIA engineers may have followed on some codes from the "secret society" codex but they definitely modified and strengthened their own.

As long as the treasure has been *monumented, and as long as those *monuments haven't been destroyed, and as long as we have the experience, we will be able to locate the exact position of the treasure rooms.

But locating the exact position of the treasure on the surface is just the beginning, the first big problem is how to recover it underneath.

Imperial Japanese Golden Lily treasure burial design is by far more trickiest as compared to Pirate's treasure, Jesuit's, the Templar's & KGC's treasure.

Lot's of discussions and analysis based on some fellow Treasure Hunter's experiences has been shared on that regard--The Recovering Process.

Many variables now pops out such as:

1. Do we have the right tools and equipments?
2. Do we have ample finances to support the recovery process?
3. Do we have the right partners?
4. Do we have the knowledge?
5. Do we have the exact interpretations out of our inferred understanding on the details given on the map?, Lucky is the hunter who holds a Treasure Burial diagram.

If we honestly answered "yes" to these guide questions, i can only say good luck and stay safe...

These are just some of the common questions we oftentimes experience at this phase
that would take us into forever if i'll accommodate all the possible explanations and facts.

I believe i have some advantages as compared to others but conversely, others have also some advantages over me, in other words, i know that there are things that i knew that others do not know, in as much as, others knew something that i do not know.--The best solution for this is sharing.
As long as we are at par at this level and as far as i have no recoveries yet, i dare not talk in depth about this invasive recovering process for this time yet.

Most if not all, Japanese treasure burial design varies from site to site.

I am more of giving my views then on what we should focus to learn.

Let's now go to our next focus...

2. It’s something about astronomical/astrological observations
-it’s about CONSTELLATIONS: Plotting and connecting the missing points
-something about GEOMANCY

constellation/ treasure hunt pattern
“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
---William Jennings Bryan

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら

constellation/ treasure hunt pattern

INTRODUCTION TO CONSTELLATIONS

"Constellation" is the name we give to seeming patterns of stars in the night sky. "Stella" is the Latin word for star and a constellation is a grouping of stars. In general, the stars in these groups are not actually close to each other in space, they just appear to be close when viewed from Earth.
If we could travel by spaceship to another part of the galaxy, we would imagine an entirely different set of constellations. In the meantime, for us on Earth, the constellations are a handy way to locate a star in the sky.

On Earth, we see different constellations as we travel to different parts of the globe. The fact that some constellations were visible in the northern hemisphere and not the southern hemisphere, and vice-versa, was used more than 2000 years ago by Greek astronomers to argue that the Earth is round.

Long before the invention of the telescope, early civilizations invented star patterns and named them after animals, objects, heroes, gods, and beasts from stories and myths.

Providing a way to segment the sky, the constellations are used to describe and find the location of objects.

One of the first tasks for an observer is to learn the constellations, at what time of year they are visible and in which constellations interesting objects are found. To begin recognising constellations it is useful to take well-known reference points.

The Plough is probably the best-known reference point in the northern hemisphere where it is visible all year round. Within The Plough, Mizar is a double star, with a companion called Alcor, sometimes visible to the naked eye. There are numerous galaxies lying within the constellation of Ursa Major, plus other deep sky objects, to be explored by telescope.

In 1929 the International Astronomical Union defined 88 constellations that are today recognized as the "official" constellations. Many of these constellations are derived from the complex creations of Greek mythology, like Andromeda, Perseus, and Orion. Others came from ancient cultures such as the Egyptians and Chaldeans and still others were not defined until the 17th and 18th century.

Other patterns of stars are well known but are not constellations, an example of which is The Plough - a pattern formed from the seven brightest stars within the constellation of Ursa Major. Such patterns of stars are called asterisms and may contain stars from one or more constellations.

In the past, people used the constellations as markers. Some used the constellations to navigate their boats across the sea, to mark seasons of the year, or to locate special stars. Today, astronomers still use constellations as a handy marker to indicate a general area of the sky where far away celestial objects appear. Many of these extremely distant objects can be seen only with powerful telescopes.

IN CONTEXT TO TREASURE HUNTING

Supposedly the locations of the treasures, if plotted on a map, would reproduce the image of a constellation, for example if we believe Orion is a likely candidate.

This is a "short cut" built into the network that would allow someone to bypass the clues and pinpoint the location of every treasure simply by matching certain landmarks with certain stars in a constellation, overlaying an image of the constellation on a map, and plotting where the unmatched stars lie.

The key to this is of course identifying the landmarks and the corresponding stars, not to mention using the right constellation.

Accordingly, sometimes, there is also a second constellation that must be observed from a specific location as it passes through the sky, and at certain times it will be above certain landmarks, which match with the stars on the first constellation that gives the layout of the treasure network.

Sounds a lot more complicated than just following the clues,..

PROVEN APPLICATION:

This has been proVed to work out—In discovering the right and exact location of the entrance that leads to the recent discoveries and uncovering of some secrets of what is underneath the GIZA PLATEAU as well as its famous pyramids—they call that GIZA GEOMATRIX!!!

“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
IMAGES

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
Next, for tomorrow....

-something  about  SUNDIAL---using Sundial as a compass

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
The Giza Geomatrix    

is a name given to the Blueprint which uses the Star geometries laid to the ground, marking the location of entrances to either significant ancient underground storage sites - or for entrances into the vast underground facility built by the Ancients.

The Blueprint was fixed to a specific Stellar time in history which  enables a Time clock to be constructed, which in turn allows an examination of the repeating life cycles of our existence on this planet.

Work continues, to validate and unravel the information to this is still yielding.
You will find about its Files which supposes the scenario leading to the appearance of the pyramids and grids across our Planet.

Even though there are arguments whether its the constellation Cygnus or the Orion really fits the pattern, there are more than enough evidences that points to patterning to CONSTELLATIONS as well as GEOMETRIC alignments were used as guides in the overall lay-out and designs in almost all of the pyramids found in this planet, not only the GIZA pyramids.

Patterns seems to be hidden, hidden in plain sight but as we now know It is all in The Stars

Snake iconology ties to the geometry of the Cosmos, there is a sky to ground correlation we have more chance to nail it if we are using precessional/star geometries that are fixed for today and for the time period.

Looking back to ancient times, some say that the stars of Orion’s Belt lined closely with the 3 pyramids on the plateau. The theory gives possible reason to the positions of the Giza Pyramids,

This showed how the ancient design features of the entire Giza Plateau recorded a knowledge relating to Celestial Precession, and incorporated the micro/macro relationship of the Cosmos with mankind.

The concept demonstrates how a moment in time was frozen from the Precessional alignments to yield a Blueprint of star-to-ground geometry. This frozen moment captured the Great Pyramid Temple entrance door aligned to the Lyra Constellation star Vega; …the Temple doorway of Khafre aligned to the Invisible Circumpolar star which was the Heart of Draconis; …and the Temple doorway of Menkaure aligned to the Ursa Minor star Polaris. At the same time the major Star of Ursa Major, Benetnash, fell upon the NC2 location.

*Following CONSTELLATION PATTERNS and GEOMETRY, they found what they believed are hidden entrances for the tunnels and burial chambers. Upon plotting, GPR were used to confirm their suspicion of the hidden entrance, alas they were right. GPR readings supports it all...

(GPR performance and its readings on the GIZA PROJECT---I will tackle on this later on the GPR thread)

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
I'll leave this thread for a while since i have to prepare for my teaching demonstration come monday, March 4. Educator applicants will be ranked according to our performance in the said demo. There will be approximately 300 educator applicants..... I'll perform first,,,, so much for this in the meantime but i'll be back for more......BV

Offline franke

>>something  about  SUNDIAL---using Sundial as a compass<<

Sir Bv,

Allow me to share this topic..and post some map which represent triangularization for my own interpretation, I was removed some character and measurement. And really what I felt exciting is the discussion about sundial as a compass. According to our mentor only our group even hes old comrade before he never discussed about the sun as a guide to locate the burried treasure but this still a big question to me if it is true until we can't find the treasure. ;)

Offline franke

Trying to search the place via google earth, and i think I found the place. Sir Bv, please consider my post but if you want to remove I will help you to ask to our moderators to remove but i think this is a support of the topic.

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
Hi Franke,

Go on, and that should be the spirit here, sharing...I'll be back when i have ample time.
 ;)

t_hunter44

Trying to search the place via google earth, and i think I found the place. Sir Bv, please consider my post but if you want to remove I will help you to ask to our moderators to remove but i think this is a support of the topic.
    The illustration with a Triangle with 3 mounds, whatever it is, and a line that was not indicated  that went through the three mounds  and even a Tree Trunk on top, looking at it and at your Google Earth, how on earth can you pinpoint your site on that Google Earth, you sure got an uncanny ability. I am almost afraid to ask, who made the triangulation?

Offline franke

The illustration with a Triangle with 3 mounds, whatever it is, and a line that was not indicated  that went through the three mounds  and even a Tree Trunk on top, looking at it and at your Google Earth, how on earth can you pinpoint your site on that Google Earth, you sure got an uncanny ability. I am almost afraid to ask, who made the triangulation?

Sir,

I am the one who made the triangulation line, but the sketch it's coming from a long time friend who gave it. I don't know what type of character, below of the sketch is a place or barangay translated into english word. Trying to search the place but I think it's already changed didn't find the exact barangay writen in the note, only I interested is the sketch of a road or river.

Offline Janner

I'm gonna reply on this so called "Triangulation", firstly its NOT a "Triangulation" thats because you did not make 3 R.O's or "Reference Objects" logged and grid ref's made on a map.

secondly you had'nt or didnt use any accurate instruments to make a triangulation.
and really you have no idea what you are doing!

you have in fact wrecked this thread of education with your nonsensical posts.
i would suggest you go and sit in a corner somewhere......... ::)
Diagram of a triangulation for interest included below.

Offline franke

I'm gonna reply on this so called "Triangulation", firstly its NOT a "Triangulation" thats because you did not make 3 R.O's or "Reference Objects" logged and grid ref's made on a map.

Sir,

I think no need to revail the exact measurement of the said sketch or map, as only I understand the word of E-W-N-S and degrees or measurement and never visited the site, one think I'm sure of is a marker and reference is made of nature and immovable.

Offline Janner

Sir,

I think no need to revail the exact measurement of the said sketch or map, as only I understand the word of E-W-N-S and degrees or measurement and never visited the site, one think I'm sure of is a marker and reference is made of nature and immovable.

in other words you have no idea of Triangulations!!
And "never visited" the site?? so your talking third hand info then...??
ENDEX

t_hunter44

Sir,

in other words you have no idea of Triangulations!!
And "never visited" the site?? so your talking third hand info then...??
ENDEX
     Sorry for using Triangulation as that was an inappropriate word, should have used a TRIANGLE instead.