Author Topic: old cannon  (Read 5797 times)

Offline HANX

old cannon
« on: March 04, 2013, 04:22:06 AM »
is this saleable?

Offline Janner

Re: old cannon
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 05:33:48 AM »
Admin is the guy for that one....... ;)

Offline renantiur

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 05:46:32 AM »

i saw that pic from a guy based in jolo.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 07:01:34 AM »
is this saleable?

Not with that kind of lousy picture it's not. Please get some better photos and also some dimensions.
Thx.
TW

Offline HANX

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 08:39:40 PM »

i saw that pic from a guy based in jolo.

hmmmm.. semms this photo is roaming around.. thanks for the info. cause this photo came from ipil zamboanga sibugay..

Offline renantiur

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 03:11:07 AM »

yes. jolo and zamboanga areas. i was able to deal with the contact person of this cannon few months ago. unfortunately, they will not give clearer and close up pictures other than the ones they have.   they would always dare us to go at their place. due to security concerns, nobody would dare go to their place without any assurance if the said cannons are genuine.

Offline Janner

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2013, 04:23:50 AM »
now members are posting any ol'e picture without any investigation at all. like this cannon which has been shown everywhere.

so, if you havnt seen it yourself or, do not know the origin of the pic, dont show it without stating that info !

got it ..... ;)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 08:11:01 AM »
yes. jolo and zamboanga areas. i was able to deal with the contact person of this cannon few months ago. unfortunately, they will not give clearer and close up pictures other than the ones they have.   they would always dare us to go at their place. due to security concerns, nobody would dare go to their place without any assurance if the said cannons are genuine.

Only a FOOL would dare go down to that place. No thanks. If they really want to sell it then let them bring it to Manila. That's the only place where I will deal with them.
TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2013, 10:43:10 PM »
     Fake Bars or Fake whatever, it seems like the item is always presented dirty and the photo shot is not that clear, like it was done on purpose. If I am trying to sell an item, I surely would get it cleaned up and polished if need be for it to be more presentable and alluring to prospective buyers but no, they have to present it dirty and a bad photo and that tells me something, you guys figure it out.