Author Topic: nasty arguments gone too far  (Read 5813 times)

Offline Gboy

nasty arguments gone too far
« on: April 18, 2013, 07:33:53 AM »

ADMIN,

I admit our arguments with Janner, THunter44 had gone too far it became nasty and too personal and no longer healthy for tseatc and I apologized for that specially for fellow Tseatc members here..
I request that the thread below wherein we have running arguments shall be DELETED..,,,rest assured that next time we will be careful with our post.

1) WW2 JAPANESE MAN MADE HILL ( under TREASURE SIGNS AND SYMBOL)
2) EXPOSING TSEATC MEMBER NAME AND EMAIL ADD ON THREAD ( under MISCELLANEOUS)
3) Gboy and his Postings about Yamashita Treasure ( under MISCELLANEOUS)
4) Re:Assassination of Marcos according to Zobex ( under MISCELLANEOUS)
5) pics Gboy sent me, why..? ( under MISCELLANEOUS)

Offline Janner

Re: nasty arguments gone too far
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 07:37:19 AM »
leave the threads alone. so all can see what you are really like !!

t_hunter44

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 05:13:00 PM »

ADMIN,

I admit our arguments with Janner, THunter44 had gone too far it became nasty and too personal and no longer healthy for tseatc and I apologized for that specially for fellow Tseatc members here..
I request that the thread below wherein we have running arguments shall be DELETED..,,,rest assured that next time we will be careful with our post.

1) WW2 JAPANESE MAN MADE HILL ( under TREASURE SIGNS AND SYMBOL)
2) EXPOSING TSEATC MEMBER NAME AND EMAIL ADD ON THREAD ( under MISCELLANEOUS)
3) Gboy and his Postings about Yamashita Treasure ( under MISCELLANEOUS)
4) Re:Assassination of Marcos according to Zobex ( under MISCELLANEOUS)
5) pics Gboy sent me, why..? ( under MISCELLANEOUS)
     Please, Please Pretty Please TW, leave it be. He started it by Calling me an Arm Chair Treasure Hunter, What he started  I will finish.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 06:01:48 PM »
I agree that these nasty arguments have gone too far. I can't think of any members here wanting to read all this kind of stuff. It also makes some members scared to even post for fear that people here will start writing bad about them. You guys should take this to private messages.

T Hunter please edit any messages that have this man's name and email (or any other personal info). This is his right and for his personal safety also.

TW

Offline franke

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 06:44:37 PM »
Admin,

This is the second time that goes into arguments and threats to personal life. Yes you are exactly correct me personally I am get afraid of posting more for the benefits of other members, at first even they do not post what type of GBOY in other ming forum I knew it that's the type of his posting before they copy paste here. Why, they take into personal attacks when we are all here to learn from other members?

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 07:43:39 PM »
Admin,

This is the second time that goes into arguments and threats to personal life. Yes you are exactly correct me personally I am get afraid of posting more for the benefits of other members, at first even they do not post what type of GBOY in other ming forum I knew it that's the type of his posting before they copy paste here. Why, they take into personal attacks when we are all here to learn from other members?

Franke,
You are absolutely right. I need to step up and perhaps make some serious changes around here. The next person who's doing any kind of attacking and/or unnecessary crappy remarks about innocent people here may very well get banned. This especially goes for moderators (who are supposed to be setting good examples here and not in any way getting involved with such nonsense). I'm getting too many complaints now and can't take this anymore.
Thank you all for your understanding.
TW

Offline La Asturiana

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 07:50:19 PM »
Well, I learned something here.  Aside from treasure hunting, I learned how to acquire license for guns.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 09:13:29 PM »
I had my license 3 years ago and all I presented were 7 documents and with no appearance needed. The 6th & 7th documents were my appointment; and oath of office in the government.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 11:06:06 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2013, 12:48:22 AM »
Admin,

Precisely, no other website as good as here in learning T-hunting Phili style.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

t_hunter44

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2013, 10:13:59 PM »
I agree that these nasty arguments have gone too far. I can't think of any members here wanting to read all this kind of stuff. It also makes some members scared to even post for fear that people here will start writing bad about them. You guys should take this to private messages.

T Hunter please edit any messages that have this man's name and email (or any other personal info). This is his right and for his personal safety also.

TW
     Personal Safety of Gboy, not to worry as he has a Gun and goes to the Firing Range every so  often as it is in his neighborhood, or so he claims but anyway, the Deletion and Editing is Done as Requested, unless I missed any.
    Time for me to get off the Janitorial Job, Give the Moderator Job  to Someone else as I  am kinda tired of it. As of today, I am NO Longer your Moderator, I QUIT! Ciao![/color]
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 11:32:22 PM by t_hunter44 »

t_hunter44

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2013, 10:55:55 PM »
Admin,

Franke, was it not you that revealed the true Name of Margaha when I posted his picture and asked who he is? There was no actual threats shown directly by Gboy to me but maybe there was if one can read between the lines. There was barter of words between me and Gboy and then he started talking about guns, was that a threat, you tell me. I can go back to Gboys argument  with Angel-09, Maskara and Mickey  and Gboy was sayng " Gun Duel" and Mickey did not take that lightly and offered to take his challenge. Gboy when in a heated argument and losing the argument will start talking about guns and his post to me about guns leads to the same thing, Threats. Now, anybody in here  that does not consider the mention of guns which is unrelated to the argument is not a threat  is Daft and I can use stronger words than that but it would mean the same.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 10:58:42 PM by t_hunter44 »

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2013, 12:42:34 AM »
Time for me to get off the Janitorial Job, Give the Moderator Job  to Someone else as I  am kinda tired of it. As of today, I am NO Longer your Moderator, I QUIT! Ciao!

Even the signature mark was changed from RETIRED MILITARY to TIRED MODERATOR.

Moderator's job is no joke, we moderate things to go smoothly as possible. We only handle the post UP TO A DEGREE ONLY, we can never view or block anyone, we can never look or block the members PMs contrary to the perception of others that we can undermine their PMs. We moderate as much as possible so as not to make the forum like that of the other forum which has gone wrong. We direct those stubborn wannabees from being the "bida" always as if they knew everything. We try to prove those claims on the excuse of scientific approach over a site...and yet we always look the "contrabida" here. And we also need the support which is very very seldom given. We never need to be appreciated but we need the strong support on our actions taken.

What if there are no moderators here? What if we act same as those bad-intending guys too? Would we end up just like the ming forum too? Will there be a direction of thoughts? or each one to himself, boasting anything under the sun?

I am now thinking very very closely.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 06:00:44 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline franke

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2013, 01:38:30 AM »
 Franke, was it not you that revealed the true Name of Margaha when I posted his picture and asked who he is?

Thunter,

I am not the one who name margaha, what is hes real name, it is Kizuna. Well, if I read line by line that is my interpretation maybe because i don't like into arguments even a word war. Have no nerve for those stage and mostly if family involved. As what I said before to margaha, I can't fight word for word because I am not joining here for trouble, what I want is asking for help from other expert or some help that I will get someday for this kind of hobby and seeking also an answer from my unanswered question.

Offline Janner

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2013, 05:12:57 AM »
wow makes you think dunnit..? :o

but a long time coming..........

Time for me to get off the Janitorial Job, Give the Moderator Job  to Someone else as I  am kinda tired of it. As of today, I am NO Longer your Moderator, I QUIT! Ciao!

Even the signature mark was changed from RETIRED MILITARY to TIRED MODERATOR.

Moderator's job is no joke, we moderate things to go smoothly as possible. We only handle the post UP TO A DEGREE ONLY, we can never view or block anyone, we can never look or block the members PMs contrary to the perception of others that we can undermine their PMs. We moderate as much as possible so as not to make the forum like that of the other forum which has gone wrong. We direct those stubborn wannabees from being the "bida" always as if they knew everything. We try to prove those claims on the excuse of scientific approach over a site...and yet we always look the "contrabida" here. And we also need the support which is very very seldom given. We never need to be appreciated but we need the strong support on our actions taken.

What if there is no moderators here? What if we act as bad-intending guys too? Would we end up just like the ming forum too? Will there be a direction of thoughts?

I am now thinking very very closely.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2013, 07:29:46 AM »

TW
     Personal Safety of Gboy, not to worry as he has a Gun and goes to the Firing Range every so  often as it is in his neighborhood, or so he claims but anyway, the Deletion and Editing is Done as Requested, unless I missed any.
    Time for me to get off the Janitorial Job, Give the Moderator Job  to Someone else as I  am kinda tired of it. As of today, I am NO Longer your Moderator, I QUIT! Ciao![/color]

Well, I hate to see any moderators quit. I know its a tough 'janitorial' job and not many people can or want to even do it. Thank you for your service since 2009.

So, who out there wants to try to fill in T_Hunter's shoes who can take crap from members and not get angry or argumentative?
TW