Author Topic: Guys please share to me your Ideas about the " UNDERGROUND METAL? GOLD DETECTOR"  (Read 31950 times)

Offline Yojuyo

Greetings everyone,

Ive been searching for a MEtal detector which is immediately available in the Phils.  Thier is only one which is avilable and affordable.  The "Underground metal/gold detector" made in china the rest are mostly secondhand and needed to order abroad to avail one.  Is this detector okay?

God bless you all,

Ugeo
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline goldfinder

ugeo,
           you can use practical one. Maybe one foot diameter magnet will do and  all metal is detected as  it passes by. :o :o. You arelooking for metal....

goldfinder

Offline Yojuyo

ugeo,
           you can use practical one. Maybe one foot diameter magnet will do and  all metal is detected as  it passes by. :o :o. You arelooking for metal....

goldfinder

Goldfinger,

Your reply reminds me of a group who uses Bondpaper as a scanner,  that medium claims that some spirit poses him when thats why he can do that.... just like your reply its a toatl crap...

Ugeo

Offline renantiur

you will just be wasting your time if you buy a metal detector. japanese golds cannot be detected by a metal detector, if the said japanese golds are carefully buried and fully loaded with decoys and anti-detection materials.

Offline Yojuyo

you will just be wasting your time if you buy a metal detector. japanese golds cannot be detected by a metal detector, if the said japanese golds are carefully buried and fully loaded with decoys and anti-detection materials.

Golds are metal right?  Was their a specific gold detector only?

Offline vourvon

Yujuyo,

Made in china MD is very hard to used in terms of knobs setting before I have one and I test it in my training site with buried of copper and aluminum in a different sizes and depth but no any target detected even the shallow depth.

I have Nokta Golden King NGK and DPR, TM808 with IconData Logger, V4 Pin pointer, LRod with Power Module, Geo Examiner standard equipment and also in my custody the Double Magnum, GPL and Minelab GPX5000. All equipment that have 3D Image are need a good data analysis or interpretation that is why the newbie for this equipment always mis-interpret it, if the the image on 3D show a target and dig it and the actual is nothing then he say it is bad equipment but the truth is a false target only they got. Some of 3D Image have Data Value or Soil Data ( I don't know the term used in other 3D software) score and it should be high value need for a true target and always repeat the scan as many you can then the average or the consistency of detection can say that is a  true target. But not the end you can used another scanner or detector to verify if it same result. Same with the Doctor that say you have a cancer and you need a second opinion to the other Doctor before you can say that you have a cancer.

vourvon

Offline vourvon

renantiur,

According to the  research of Kizuna regarding to GPR, the penetration of this equipment can decrease by the highly conductive materials known us anti-detection. But in metal detector is different because of different technology used. The VLF, Twobox and Geo Examiner used transmit and received system and don't block by anti-detection like my experience on detecting of metal underneath the road with asphalt. The target is detected.

vourvon

Offline Yojuyo

Yujuyo,

Made in china MD is very hard to used in terms of knobs setting before I have one and I test it in my training site with buried of copper and aluminum in a different sizes and depth but no any target detected even the shallow depthg.

vourvon

Thanks sire Vovourn.  In my case I have no choice at the momment.  Budget and time factor but next year sure thing Ill get either a garret or a Nokta Golden sense in Qatar.  I'll have to deal what this UMGD can do for me, this is the only choice my group can have at the momment.  I have to operate 3 commando sites  ;D starting tommorow staring with that vault or pointer that I post.  If this detector shouts when pointed to that rock then thats the last view of that rock  ;D.  Thanks for the suggestions guys and may God bless us and keep us safe on all our operations,

TBTG,

Ugeo

Offline renantiur

metal detectors are designed to detect gold.   but the japanese engineers who designed the burial sites are more clever than most of the westerners and other inventors.    the japanese placed something in order to repel metal detectors.   just figure this out. if s all metal detector are 100% effective in locating japanese gold, how come most of us here are failures in our quest to retrieve japanese gold?

Offline Janner

metal detectors are designed to detect gold.   but the japanese engineers who designed the burial sites are more clever than most of the westerners and other inventors.    the japanese placed something in order to repel metal detectors.   just figure this out. if s all metal detector are 100% effective in locating japanese gold, how come most of us here are failures in our quest to retrieve japanese gold?

'coz your looking in the wrong place  ??? coz you have no idea where to look.  ::) try those reasons.. !!

Offline Yojuyo

'coz your looking in the wrong place  ??? coz you have no idea where to look.  ::) try those reasons.. !!

Maybe someone else got the item in your site first.... remembers It had been more thatn 5 decades since it was burried.

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら

I'ts being in the right time and at a right place, with the right equipment and right understandings.. ;)
“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
---William Jennings Bryan

Offline Yojuyo

I got my UMD 301011 today, its very confusing,  I test it with several irons, coin and 22k gold chain, WTF, it wont react on the 22k it detects metal but 22k au...... But ill give it a little more time to study this, Im hoping I can get more positive data on this MD before the actual commando testing on tuesday  ;D

Offline ZOBEX

I got my UMD 301011 today, its very confusing,  I test it with several irons, coin and 22k gold chain, WTF, it wont react on the 22k it detects metal but 22k au...... But ill give it a little more time to study this, Im hoping I can get more positive data on this MD before the actual commando testing on tuesday  ;D

Yojuyo, sorry to tell you, the UMD device will not nor ever detect Gold.  In fact the Chinese seller specifically says it is not a very sensitive machine and that it won't detect Gold beyond 2-3 cm from the loop coil on the unit.  You can find iron and some aluminum objects, in particular if they are rusty and rusty in the ground thus making a mineralization halo about them.  So if you have a gold bar say 5cm away from the loop coil, MAYBE you can detect it.

Z

Offline renantiur

as i have said you jo jo , metal detectors cannot detect japanese looted items. they are more smart than western manufactures of metal detectors. they were very ahead of their time.

for ordinary metal detectors, you can only detect decoy loads or objects. decoy objects are mere stones with gold dust.

you will only be wasting your money