Author Topic: Guys please share to me your Ideas about the " UNDERGROUND METAL? GOLD DETECTOR"  (Read 31813 times)

Offline jackbruno

correction: it's jia engineering brigade. ;)
8s not d detector dat matterS most but 8s d detektoriSt dat matters best

Offline ghost

Nice Jackbruno, your input is still the best in here. Keep up my man. How about dowsing?

Offline Yojuyo

After having many testing on this China made UMGD 301ii,  I found out that, during my bench testing, it will pick up gold ( it will indicate gold) if I mix up a jewelry of silver and gold. Since silver is a bi product when you refine a gold ore so It is safe to say that tis MD was design to pickup gold ore and nuggets, plus its accuracy on iron, aluminum, and silvers.  I'll try this again in outdoor and deeper targets tomorrow.

Have a safe hunting guys....

FYI the vault and pointer gives me a strong signal of Iron and a splats of silver and AU, now my question is why their is a strong signal in Iron when the location of that rock is very isolated?  You need to rockclimb a cliff to reach that rock.  Pls share your thoughts guys..

Ugeo   
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline wadjidiggers

@ jackbruno: Thank you for your beautiful story bro, Sorry of being makulit, But I'm still intrigue of this anti detecting thingy cause in this time of internet technology,You can search almost everything in the web even HOW TO MAKE AN ATOMIC BOMB but couldn't find this what you called special chemical component AKA anti detecting thingy.
I would appreciate if anybody could give me some info so that it would add in my knowledge.
Thanks,
Happy Hunting.

Offline Yojuyo

Hello mga Bro, Just want to share: http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reward.dat

This is a perfect challenge to the good dowsers in TSEATC like Mr. Dindo Bayaua who uses a rotator type dowsing rod.  ;D

Offline renantiur

to each his own. let us not ridicule the method of others in the same manner that i dont criticize you for your over-reliance to ineffective metal detectors in detecting japanese looted treasures.

Offline Yojuyo

to each his own. let us not ridicule the method of others in the same manner that i dont criticize you for your over-reliance to ineffective metal detectors in detecting japanese looted treasures.

Overreliance, as I had mentioned before I have no other choice but this MD,  I relied more on my own CSI and other info I gathered.  I even suggest to our local T-hunter to stop thier 2o useless holes because thier is nothing thier.

Offline joe

KIndly post picture of china made M.D, Thanks ;)

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
From Yojuyo---
This is a perfect challenge to the good dowsers in TSEATC like Mr. Dindo Bayaua who uses a rotator type dowsing rod. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Yojuyo,

There you are again...very haughty. Hambugero ka bay.
Just go with your stuff but please bear respect to members who are here for such a long time and has, one way or another made great contributions.

You have not yet shared something relevant. Please, we will be happy to read something worthwhile from you.

“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
---William Jennings Bryan

Offline Yojuyo

To Mr. DB, TH44, Reintur, Ben Balmores, TW and other members and senior members of TSEATC,

I apologize for my being makulit and pang aasar specially to Mr. DB.  I'll be mindful on my postings from now on.  Thanks for the senior members who always correct and remind me when I get carried away in my pang aasar.

God bless you all,

Ugeo

Offline zeeker

To Mr. DB, TH44, Reintur, Ben Balmores, TW and other members and senior members of TSEATC,

I apologize for my being makulit and pang aasar specially to Mr. DB.  I'll be mindful on my postings from now on.  Thanks for the senior members who always correct and remind me when I get carried away in my pang aasar.

God bless you all,

Ugeo

God Bless You sir Yojuyo, keep it up :)
continue the journey

Offline renantiur

i hope you will be true to your word you jo jo. your previous antics and below the belt comments was the reason why dindo left this forum.  i hope you will realize that we just lost a senior and valuable member here.

you should realize that if you dont believe in a thing, just dont recklessly criticize another member here because all of us are learners here. we just cannot simply shut down an idea just because it is written in the bible or just because we have not encountered a certain fact.      we listen. we argue professionally but no below the belt pls.

Offline Robert Castillo

We all lost the chance to see real authentic pictures of real gold bars taken from the cave. Also the broken chiseled cement vault on the cave wall. And the snake skins. I don't believe he will ever post it here anymore.

He also said that someone tried to hack his yahoo account 7x now. The hacker never succeed because he doesn't know anything about binomial series. According to him the IP Address of the hacker is

We detected a suspicious login to your Yahoo! account (, ) from CA, US (74.115.0.148).
Note: This location is based on information from your ISP or wireless provider.

Was this you? If so, you can disregard this alert message.

If this wasn't you, please follow the links below to protect your Yahoo! account information from future account hijacking: 

Offline Eyeseeker

Mga sir,

I'm a newbie here. I was asked by my uncle to find a good detector with a range of 6-8 ft.

I know this thread is already old but I am looking forward for any input by the senior members.

Disregarding the anti detection issues, can you please suggest a good metal detector?

Thank you.