Author Topic: Our Projects...  (Read 1381 times)

Offline James

Our Projects...
« on: June 08, 2013, 08:07:50 AM »
Hi all,
Im James and I'm new here. I do believed and respect the rights of each members, if they don't want to show their real names so let be.  Anyway, I do come to this site thinking that some of you guys here have the most experience and idea regarding th. I just want to inquire regarding our projects. 1st project beside the creek, ongoing, at about 20 feet we smell perfume like flowers and it last long. Then deeper a smell like a dead rat, that you want to get out of the hole.bthe water is so itchy and then we found a pyramid made like a granite that is so hard to break. The color is black and also the sorroundigs is black. As of to date, we are trying break the center, thinking that something might be hidden in that part. While breaking it, some form of smoke will come out and the smell is so bad, much worst than a dead rat and you feel dizzy. By the way, a few meters away our nieghbors 6 goat died. Maybe because they drink the water in the creek that passes thru our site. 2nd project beside creek ongoing. Webfound a hole underneth a very big old tree. When we dig it, we found like a manhole with a thick metal cover like half circle and with msrk 1911. It was confusing since the year is before WWII. The metal was painted like solvent like glass, but it did not help, because the metal was rusted, maybe because of the long time buried underground. We break it open, the manhole looks like an upside down funnel, while inside we found very fine sand, and moving forward we found plenty of lumber like paluchina that was not age, as if presserved. Some as big as a post with holes as if for bolts and nuts to go in. Some are flat but thick, as if they are making something, or used to carry something. Then a very white sand, the sorrounding walls have some clay like squares, which we did not disturbed thinking that water will come out if it's break. We now dig in the white sand and found some human leg bones with the knee. Deeper, the white turns like white cement, like dough when mix with water it sticky and when exposed outside will turn quick to solid like chalk.

Is there anybody have the same experience as what we have, please share it with us. Your advise is highly appreciated

James

Offline zeeker

Re: Our Projects...
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 12:50:31 PM »
welcome sir James.
I suggest that you create a separate thread for each of your project if they are not on the same vicinity.
and better to post pictures here so members can have a clear idea of what you are talking about.
continue the journey

Offline howjecomp

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 09:34:14 AM »
yes picture would be a great help!

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 01:05:36 AM »
picture of the metal cover 1911, wood post and the clays? if possible... ::)
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline Agusan_Mike

• Golden Lily Treasure, Yamashita Treasure, Kin no yuri
  • Buying Gold Bars and Soft Platinum Bars
    • Amsoil
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2014, 07:27:55 PM »
James, how did your dig go?
There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.