Author Topic: Pangasinan,Philippines  (Read 21382 times)

Offline kaloy

Re: Pangasinan,Philippines
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2013, 02:54:03 AM »
Maybe he is lost thats why he "flattened hills and almost dug the whole barangay" :D

He's not lost. He almost dug all the sites there.

Offline mKgold

• A box without hinges, key, or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid.
  • to God be the Glory
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2013, 06:02:43 PM »
any japanese camps or where japanese stayed in pangasinan??
significant events during there stay??
*8mK8*

Offline AurumKid

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2013, 02:47:14 AM »

japanese mostly camp near where there is source of life and elevated area. just my opinion. ;)
"And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel".

- Isaiah 45:3

Offline yamideo

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2013, 05:15:32 AM »
Maybe he is lost thats why he "flattened hills and almost dug the whole barangay" :D

[/quote

Did he tell someone that he almost dug all the sites there. Is this correct he flattened the hills and dug  the whole barangay. Any good stories to tell. I am sure there are lots of people in that barangay to tell at least how things were done that would answer some questions like treasure hiding style or was the deposit beside the creek or under a century old tree and so on.
It would be great if you can get additional info on this. Thanks.

Offline mKgold

• to God be the Glory
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2013, 11:21:49 PM »
tnx sir Aukid. they like places that is elevated..for they can see enemies coming? am I right? or any other reason..?
*8mK8*

Offline kaloy

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2013, 05:09:31 AM »
His diggings were camouflaged by creating roads up to the Zambales Mountains (west mountain range in Mangatarem is called Zambales Mountains)....He is a 'big man' in that place. He built irrigation systems and other projects as 'fronts' of his diggings. 

Offline kaloy

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2013, 05:12:39 AM »
any japanese camps or where japanese stayed in pangasinan??
significant events during there stay??

where in Pangasinan are you interested to?

Offline kaloy

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2013, 05:17:24 AM »

japanese mostly camp near where there is source of life and elevated area. just my opinion. ;)

just after they captured Pangasinan, most of their camps were in schools, Government buildings, and private houses. but when Yamashita was about to defend the Philippines against the incoming American forces, some of the Japanese Units utilized the hills, and mountain areas....

Offline kaloy

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2013, 05:42:46 AM »

[/quote

Did he tell someone that he almost dug all the sites there. Is this correct he flattened the hills and dug  the whole barangay. Any good stories to tell. I am sure there are lots of people in that barangay to tell at least how things were done that would answer some questions like treasure hiding style or was the deposit beside the creek or under a century old tree and so on.
It would be great if you can get additional info on this. Thanks.

i have seen one of his dug site, it is in a creek.... isang gabi, may kinuha pa siyang bato na nasa tabi lang ng kalsada (Brgy. Malabobo) isinakay sa truck at itinakbo (sorry, someone may translate this for me)... Two years ago, the backfill of his dug site near the top of the hill in Cabaluyan,Mangatarem could be seen from the MacArthur Highway.....The Acacia tree in front of Mangatarem Catholic Church was sliced out at night and the priest just disappeared (AWOL). the markings of bar in the tree were seen by many...

Offline mKgold

• to God be the Glory
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2013, 08:03:04 PM »

just after they captured Pangasinan, most of their camps were in schools, Government buildings, and private houses. but when Yamashita was about to defend the Philippines against the incoming American forces, some of the Japanese Units utilized the hills, and mountain areas....

tnx kaloy.
*8mK8*

Offline AurumKid

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2013, 07:12:56 AM »

tnx kaloy.

i agree with kaloy. ;)
"And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel".

- Isaiah 45:3