Author Topic: Is it a Japs spirit?  (Read 12865 times)

Offline yamideo

Re: Is it a Japs spirit?
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2013, 03:05:23 AM »
it looks like the guy is urinating.

J.Cristuta

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2013, 08:11:31 AM »
Hello everyone.  I am a newbie.  We had visited this area last week.  My group just take some pictures and check the area for a possible code markers.  On this pic their are nobodyelse on the area except us and a few fisherman doing their thing on this river. One of my groupmate take a picture on this side of the river, on the right portion of the picture, an image of that man appear. Is that a Japanese soldier? Please share to us your ideas and advice.   God bless you all.

It's a Tribal.  Somehow I get the impression Bagobo or Ifugao, but I have also seen some lowland Manobo's that look like that.  I'm having a bit of a hard time pinpointing the head gear.  I've seen it before along with that jacket, Hmmm- - - - .  For some reason watching the person taking the picture.  Is there any particular importance about that hill side behind the shot ??  There is a place on North Mindanao that has spirits like this appear, they are all tribal.  Some the the spirits you hear voices in the jungle but the dialect is very old, not spoken any more.  Very strange in deed.

Z

Thanks for sharing that Mr. Z.  The hill at the back yes it is important.  My group believe something was hidden somewhere in their.  That river at the back came out from the cave on this hill.  The locals here believe its the exit of the lake approx. 5 kilometers SE of this Spot.  We spoke with the "Son of the Japs" in the area. Is now 80 - 90 yo unfortunately he cant remember about TH coz he is still too young during ww2.  On the 1990's his relatives from Japan came back for him but he already fallen in this area and have his family here so he refuse to go with his Japs relatives.  BTW only Itas are the known natives in tis area before.

J.Cristuta

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2013, 09:32:40 AM »
Another weird phenomena happen today in this area at the exit of the water.  The group clearing things and weeds looking for a genuine marker and then one of mates saw a "fair looking woman wearing a blue filipiniana gown" looking at us from the hill.  Its a difficult for us to climp on this hill so how did this woman get their?  Is this an indication that something was hidden here?

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2015, 03:07:10 PM »
At the upper right of that big rock is another figure.. if its a spirit and it looks like a nazi conscript. And that rock is interesting.

Just been scanning some posts...
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline caped

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2015, 08:14:22 PM »
have you tried detecting or dowsing inthe area where the spirit is standin? just a thought

Offline MTLcoins

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2016, 03:23:04 PM »
It looks like a kid with red hair to me.