Author Topic: gold bar finder  (Read 4766 times)

Offline kimsusan

Re: gold bar finder
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2013, 05:28:08 PM »
Posted by: renantiur
on: August 28, 2013, 07:52:27 PM Insert Quote

if somebody claims to have a very accurate detector and scanner, and yet, is asking for a fee to detect and scan,  mike, be wary and cautious about it.  if indeed theirs is accurate, they would have already gone hiding by now, enjoying the riches  of gold , and not ask for a measly sum of money as scanning or detecting fee. not all what you read here is accurate.

Renantiur,

I am totally agree with you this.

I dont completely agree. If a detectorist use the typical 3D detector (Dito, Dyan, Doon type, point-here, point-there type detector/rods/scanners) then you should be wary about paying a rental fee. There maybe some or few silent detectorist out there with better sets of equipment who may have proven their detections with data and scientific information but unable to have recovered yet. Detection is one thing and recovery is another. The success of the latter depends on the accuracy of the former. But the former will prove its worth thru the latter. In order to be a successful hunter, i believe one should also plan and execute his recovery scheme after a good detection (confirm and reconfirm). These equipments (LRL's, rods, MDs, scanners, boredrill, etc) may have cost over a million or more and one way to get  somekind of ROI is to at least rent it out while in the process of getting the "true jackpot". Such kind of detectorist may not even mind at all if someone is willing to pay the rent or not. Afterall, a capable detectorist/hunter may just need to wait for the right time, right project and right team of people and could care less about the rent. Only serious/level-up thunters (referring to both rentee and rentor) would invest on these detection and recovery process.  Unless we encourage everyone to buy their own sets of equipment, paying a rent is justifiable as long as one should carry out extreme evaluation and assessment on the effectiveness and efficiency of each processes before implementation.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2013, 09:57:18 PM »

if somebody claims to have a very accurate detector and scanner, and yet, is asking for a fee to detect and scan,  mike, be wary and cautious about it.  if indeed theirs is accurate, they would have already gone hiding by now, enjoying the riches  of gold , and not ask for a measly sum of money as scanning or detecting fee. not all what you read here is accurate.

Renantiur,

Yea, but what if so many, many sites are all NEGATIVE? So many always asking you' 'Sir, can you detect MY site?' You will be spending the rest of your life detecting hundreds of NEGATIVE sites and what did you get from all of that? Nothing but your wasted time and efforts.
TW

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2013, 02:03:48 PM »

Renantiur,

Yea, but what if so many, many sites are all NEGATIVE? So many always asking you' 'Sir, can you detect MY site?' You will be spending the rest of your life detecting hundreds of NEGATIVE sites and what did you get from all of that? Nothing but your wasted time and efforts.
TW

Well TW you are correct about the part being constantly being asked to scan sites.  Yes, we have scanned at this time I can no longer count how many sites for people with dreams and some with real sites.  I NEVER CHARGED A PESO TO SCAN A SITE FOR ANYONE.  But I have charged a pork or chicken dinner and a few cold San Miguels.  Not everyone is as smart as you and me and not everyone has access to real equipment and knowledge.  But ever one has a dream.  Back on the old TreasureNet site someone approached us to scan a site and joint venture.  A lot of money later, a lot of things not to be put on paper but it was positive and we made a hit.  That member on TN never posted again, did not have to.  I figure I have some limited obligation to help others because God gave me the ability in that respect.  If I don't help others maybe he will take away my abilities.

My philosophy on life.

Z

Offline AurumKid

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2013, 04:15:23 PM »

Renantiur,

TW

Well TW you are correct about the part being constantly being asked to scan sites.  Yes, we have scanned at this time I can no longer count how many sites for people with dreams and some with real sites.  I NEVER CHARGED A PESO TO SCAN A SITE FOR ANYONE.  But I have charged a pork or chicken dinner and a few cold San Miguels.  Not everyone is as smart as you and me and not everyone has access to real equipment and knowledge.  But ever one has a dream.  Back on the old TreasureNet site someone approached us to scan a site and joint venture.  A lot of money later, a lot of things not to be put on paper but it was positive and we made a hit.  That member on TN never posted again, did not have to.  I figure I have some limited obligation to help others because God gave me the ability in that respect.  If I don't help others maybe he will take away my abilities.

My philosophy on life.

Z

"And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel".

- Isaiah 45:3