Author Topic: gold bar finder  (Read 15563 times)

Offline bsr747

gold bar finder
« on: August 22, 2013, 03:43:27 PM »
to all of you guys,

its been a long while since i last visited this site?during my disappearance here in this forum,i meet somebody,who has contact with this guy,who owns a gold bar finder,this was left by some japanese national,after thier sucessful operation in palawan,they went home to japan,boarding thier private jet,but tragedy struck on them,thier jet has crashed,all of them died,when the assistant heard this new,he went directly to the flat of this nationals,and he got all thier belongings,together with the treasures maps and documents,and this au finder,as of this day,the assistant is now a rich man,he has now owns a condo and a resort,when my friend go to his placed,he demonstrated the functions of this instrument,first they went to central bank pasay,but no gold bar was found on that said building,so they proceed to quezon city central bank,thier they found it positive,they are just outside the bank,with a distance of 1 kilometer,when they brought that instrument here in agusan del norte,out of 15sites detected,only 3 of them has positive results,you could actually see the goldbar,in which exact position,if you want to have your site inspected,just keep in touch with me,0917-311-9155.

adios amigos,

bsr747 ;) ;) ;)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: gold bar finder
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 04:35:41 PM »
How far away can it detect.. say.. a once ounce piece of gold?

Can you post some pictures of that machine?

TW

Offline zeeker

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 05:24:21 PM »
if you don't mind sir, I do want to verify your story first.
when did the Jap national's jet crashed?
where was their flat? (city)
from where did the assistant originated from? (province)

tia.
continue the journey

Offline Robert Castillo

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 04:03:01 AM »
Jets that crashed can be easily traced. Its route and etc. Try at ATO Archive, all traffic control center have an interlink data on plane crash and accidents since 1988. Just know what year did it happened.

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 04:37:20 AM »
This is not some SAT SCAM... I mean SCAN right?
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline bsr747

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 05:20:14 AM »
      to all who responded to my post,

the said alalay of this said nationals came from agusan del norte,he is just a nobody

in this said particular place,even my businessman friend,couldnt believe,when he went to his placed in luzon,he has bought so many properties and some beach resort,he decided to stay thier for good,coz his wife is from there,the size of this gadget,is like the sized of a 3310 cellphone,it has a small hole,just like found in the camera,when the tested site yeilds negative result,theres no image of gold will appear in that hole,if positive,you could really actually see the au bars,in thier exact position,one the said area detected,is located near a beach resort in surigao sur,the au bar is placed in a small drum,inside a cave,but some politicians,got greedy,so nothing happens,if your from mindanao,and you want to avail of his services,he charge 40k,for his plane ticket,and hotel accomodation,for sidebet detection he charge only 10k,so far in my treasure hunting  activities,i have seen different kind of scanner,detectors,accumeter,p.i induction,and dowsing thing,all yeilds negative results,this gadget is like an infra red,it can penetrate,AND you can actually see the au bar.this is not a scam,so to all detractors of my post,PEACE,

BSR747

Offline Robert Castillo

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 05:23:35 AM »
Start it by saying when was the jet crash happened? CSI usage.

Offline bsr747

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 05:39:21 AM »
TO tony,

this said instrument could only detect,1kilometer from the actuall location of the goldbar,if your standing outside a house,with a range of 500 meters to one kilometer,and has a gold bar placed in it,then you could really see the piles of au bar,remember,they tried it in central bank,quezon city.what is 40k,compared to some th hunters,who invested a huge amount of money,with no assurance,if they hit the paydirt?dont get discouraged if your site,turns negative result,in 15 sites detected i8n agusan del norte and del sur,only 3 sites,yeilds positive result,and only this is just the additional area detcted,or we call it in our term,sidebets sites

bsr

Offline bsr747

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2013, 05:49:44 AM »
robert castillo,

if you want the full details of this story,we could disscuss it privately,at your convenient time,
            just keep in touch with me,right now im here in agusan del norte,,,,,

Offline Robert Castillo

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2013, 06:00:02 AM »
Telling the details by word will not verify its authenticity. Just want the veracity of the story on the crash. If proven true then I will salute you. Anyway, it will not cause to trace you back or even your detector.

I got a batchmate in the ATO who can help verify the incident. 

Offline AurumKid

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2013, 06:02:16 AM »
how can you convince and prove it to us? can you show us some photos and actual video demonstration of the said gold finder? ???
"And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel".

- Isaiah 45:3

Offline bsr747

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2013, 07:04:57 AM »
robert,

if you have connection in ato,check the flights from cagayan de oro to palawan,then back to cagayan then southern leyte,private chartered jet,wayback 2008,

aurumed,

im not here to convinced people,if its hard for you to believed,then its not my problem,my intention is just to help,our fellow th hunter,to have access,to the right instrument,not by just relying
on that some scanner and some beachcombing metal detector,peace ;) ;) ;)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2013, 07:17:43 AM »
TO tony,

this said instrument could only detect,1kilometer from the actuall location of the goldbar,if your standing outside a house,with a range of 500 meters to one kilometer,and has a gold bar placed in it,then you could really see the piles of au bar,remember,they tried it in central bank,quezon city.what is 40k,compared to some th hunters,who invested a huge amount of money,with no assurance,if they hit the paydirt?dont get discouraged if your site,turns negative result,in 15 sites detected i8n agusan del norte and del sur,only 3 sites,yeilds positive result,and only this is just the additional area detcted,or we call it in our term,sidebets sites
bsr

Well if that's true then everyone one would want to have one of those things.
TW

Offline Janner

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2013, 07:34:13 AM »
to all of you guys,

its been a long while since i last visited this site?during my disappearance here in this forum,i meet somebody,who has contact with this guy,who owns a gold bar finder,this was left by some japanese nationalt,after thier sucessful operation in palawan, they went home to japan,boarding thier private jet,but tragedy struck on them,thier jet has crashed,all of them died,when the assistant heard this new,[b]he went directly to the flat of this nationals,and he got all thier belongings,together with the treasures maps and documents,and this au finder[/b],as of this day,the assistant is now a rich man,he has now owns a condo and a resort,when my friend go to his placed,he demonstrated the functions of this instrument

now here is the problem i have with this story....
If the Japanese were so successful, and jumped on a private plane,
why did they leave behind the documents, maps and the instrument..???

my opinion...for what its worth...utter Baloney !! ::)  ;)

Offline Robert Castillo

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2013, 09:01:03 PM »
robert,

if you have connection in ato,check the flights from cagayan de oro to palawan,then back to cagayan then southern leyte,private chartered jet,wayback 2008,

aurumed,

they went home to japan,boarding thier private jet

1) Just checked it, my batchmate just rushly scanned the data. There were many plane crash incidents in 2008 but mostly were cessna plane. No records of any Japanese-owned or registered Jet that crashed going to southern Leyte in 2008. Maybe 2007 or earlier? or my batchmate missed it? Anyway, I don't want to push the matter more, it is your your story.

2) Private Jets starting from Mindanao should officially take off from the towers of Davao International Airport or Refuel in Manila or Palawan. Small private jets has a limited fuel capacity to go directly to Japan and I don't think there is an International Airport in Southern Leyte.

Back to the detector matter.

,if your standing outside a house,with a range of 500 meters to one kilometer,and has a gold bar placed in it,then you could really see the piles of au bar

Can any detector scan and see the buried gold bar from a diagonal position of 1 kilometer away? Not likely, perhaps when you are on top of the object.