Author Topic: gold bar finder  (Read 15562 times)

Offline yokers

• yokers
Re: gold bar finder
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2013, 09:49:26 PM »
TO tony,

this said instrument could only detect,1kilometer from the actuall location of the goldbar,if your standing outside a house,with a range of 500 meters to one kilometer,and has a gold bar placed in it,then you could really see the piles of au bar,remember,they tried it in central bank,quezon city.what is 40k,compared to some th hunters,who invested a huge amount of money,with no assurance,if they hit the paydirt?dont get discouraged if your site,turns negative result,in 15 sites detected i8n agusan del norte and del sur,only 3 sites,yeilds positive result,and only this is just the additional area detcted,or we call it in our term,sidebets sites

bsr

Wow what kind of detector is that? Any brand or model perhaps?

Offline yamideo

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2013, 06:56:06 AM »
The only thing that would fit that are the gold detector apps that are available free for download on your cellphones and that is totally for entertainment only as of the moment. Just type gold detector on your apps store.

Offline bsr747

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2013, 02:39:30 PM »
janner,

the japs left thier belongings intentionally,coz they are planning to go back as soon as possible,they even rented thier flat in cagayan de oro,6 months in advanced,if you want to dig deeper i"ll give you a clue,why dont you go to carascal surigao del sur,or in lianga bay,and ask some politicians there,this is the location which turns out positive,or i could accompany you to one individual here who hires the services of this guy.only to find out that his site is negative,he owns a mineoro detector,a scanner,and a drilling machine,that can break cement or any hard object,up to 40 feet,as of this moment i"m still raising this amount,so that i could hire this guy,by the way,this guy has 2 instrument one from the japs,and in pointing the x-spot he also has a scanner,if your site is negative,this 2nd instrument will not be used?

to boboi,
                regarding our drilling operation,well just wait for the right time,and hoped that this rain will stop,so that we could resume our operation?

if some of you guys hit the concrete cement,and dont have the right tools,then just keep in touch with me,we do have a drilling instrument,that can penetrate up to 40 feet,and we have gallons of nitric acid?we dont charge any amount,if its just located in agusan del norte?outside this boundaries,you just have to shoulder our fuel,thats all.

bsr 747 ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline Janner

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2013, 11:59:38 PM »
janner,

1.. the japs left thier belongings intentionally,coz they are planning to go back as soon as possible,they even rented thier flat in cagayan de oro,6 months in advanced,if you want to dig deeper i"ll give you a clue,why dont you go to carascal surigao del sur,or in lianga bay,and ask some politicians there,this is the location which turns out positive,or i could accompany you to one individual here who hires the services of this guy.only to find out that his site is negative,he owns a mineoro detector,a scanner,2..and a drilling machine,that can break cement or any hard object,up to 40 feet,as of this moment i"m still raising this amount,so that i could hire this guy,by the way,this guy has 2 instrument one from the japs,and in pointing the x-spot he also has a scanner,if your site is negative,this 2nd instrument will not be used?

bsr 747 ;) ;) ;) ;)

1.. now why would the Japanese leave their belongings behind eh? they are just not like that, and i have worked with many japanese too!!
     So i am not able to believe that. ;)
2.. "40 foot of cement" ? Now do tell me, how long does that take eh...?? :D

Offline bsr747

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2013, 06:34:12 AM »
    janner,

you misquote me again my friend,what i"m trying to say is that our drilling machine could reach 40feet depht,not 40 feet concrete cement,used your common sense man? ??? ???you always criticized my post?you always acted,as if you own this forum?if you have nothing else to do,why dont you take a nap ;) ;) ;) ;)he,he,he,>:( >:(

Offline Janner

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2013, 07:50:16 AM »
    janner,

you misquote me again my friend,what i"m trying to say is that our drilling machine could reach 40feet depht,not 40 feet concrete cement,used your common sense man? ??? ???you always criticized my post?you always acted,as if you own this forum?if you have nothing else to do,why dont you take a nap ;) ;) ;) ;)he,he,he,>:( >:(

".and a drilling machine,that can break cement or any hard object,up to 40 feet",
they are "Your" words not mine, so how can i misquote eh.??
no criticism, just asking questions and voicing my opinions, which seemingly you are unable to take negative replies...
ah well just shows the validity of the posts.... ;)

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2013, 11:10:34 AM »
    janner,

".and a drilling machine,that can break cement or any hard object,up to 40 feet",
they are "Your" words not mine, so how can i misquote eh.??
no criticism, just asking questions and voicing my opinions, which seemingly you are unable to take negative replies...
ah well just shows the validity of the posts.... ;)

Madaam Janer you sounds like Gen Beer again, are you too siblings? Or your just really one... ;D
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline Janner

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2013, 10:39:14 PM »

Madaam Janer you sounds like Gen Beer again, are you too siblings? Or your just really one... ;D

you just cant spell can you....so funny  :D :D :D

Offline : Michael-Robert: Embry.

• Golden Lily Treasure, Yamashita Treasure, Kin no yuri
  • Historical Recovery SpeNothingt.
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2013, 01:03:30 AM »
I would like my site checked with your gold bar finder. GPR.
There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.

A living soul, Sui Juris, Jus Soli
Without Prejudice, Without Recourse
All rights retained.

Notice to agents is notice to principal, Notice to principal is notice to agents.

UCC 1-308 & 1-103.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2013, 02:06:27 AM »

be careful what you wish for mike. you might end up losing money big time.

Offline yokers

• yokers
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2013, 03:02:13 AM »
I would like my site checked with your gold bar finder. GPR.

As what Janner have said CSI first before making any move...

Offline renantiur

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2013, 04:52:27 AM »

if somebody claims to have a very accurate detector and scanner, and yet, is asking for a fee to detect and scan,  mike, be wary and cautious about it.  if indeed theirs is accurate, they would have already gone hiding by now, enjoying the riches  of gold , and not ask for a measly sum of money as scanning or detecting fee. not all what you read here is accurate

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2013, 10:37:18 AM »

I respect the real General Miss Janner.....
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2013, 01:48:03 PM »

Yojuyo I'm going to have to warn you to stop on the uncalled for insults here. We're NOT here for that crap.
Thank you!
TW

I respect the real General Miss Janner.....

Offline franke

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2013, 07:58:46 PM »
Posted by: renantiur
« on: August 28, 2013, 07:52:27 PM » Insert Quote

if somebody claims to have a very accurate detector and scanner, and yet, is asking for a fee to detect and scan,  mike, be wary and cautious about it.  if indeed theirs is accurate, they would have already gone hiding by now, enjoying the riches  of gold , and not ask for a measly sum of money as scanning or detecting fee. not all what you read here is accurate.

Renantiur,

I am totally agree with you this.