Author Topic: Whats the point..?  (Read 21822 times)

Offline Robert Castillo

Re: Whats the point..?
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2013, 10:30:04 PM »
(except for you because I know you're his good buddy and that doesn't make a rat bit of difference here)

What made you say that ? I did not even meet or had a talk with the guy. If I speak of him, I speak what I see on the situation. I always put myself on their shoe and feel what does they feel.

Maybe you are speaking of Dindo Bayaua. Dindo is not me.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 03:23:45 AM by Janner »

Offline Robert Castillo

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2013, 10:41:33 PM »
Our difference. Dindo has much finesse in life and could easily forgive. I don't. He choose the peaceful civilian life, I choose the other way. He can turn the other cheek, I can arrange to turn the neck 360 degrees around, no problem with that.

Offline Janner

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2013, 11:24:26 PM »
hmmm now what? Firing squads at dawn....
looks like a precedent has been set and now you all walk a fine line...
well the finger pointing is done, quite obvious isnt it..
Our difference. Dindo has much finesse in life and could easily forgive. I don't. He choose the peaceful civilian life, I choose the other way. He can turn the other cheek, I can arrange to turn the neck 360 degrees around, no problem with that.
and this is sooo funny....LOL

I had read from other forums saying " Tseatc we can only read the arguments of T-hunter 44 and Gboy" ... others also say " You'll just get insults  and arguments from Janner and T-hunter 44". ( that was in treasure hunters in the Philippines facebook forum) Well that was last year.

Yes! I can certainly believe you read all that somewhere on the net. It seems that certain people are constantly trying to 'destroy' TSEATC so let's NOT let them get away with that crap here.
TW
[/quote]

so with that.....c'mon newbies lets see what you got.....?? ::)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2013, 08:28:10 AM »
(except for you because I know you're his good buddy and that doesn't make a rat bit of difference here)

What made you say that ? I did not even meet or had a talk with the guy. If I speak of him, I speak what I see on the situation. I always put myself on their shoe and feel what does they feel.

WHY are you so much bothered and worried about T_Hunter? Could it be that YOU are T_Hunter in disguise? I have no idea anymore. Please just worry about yourself and not other people here.
TW

Offline Robert Castillo

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2013, 07:34:41 PM »

WHY are you so much bothered and worried about T_Hunter? Could it be that YOU are T_Hunter in disguise? I have no idea anymore. Please just worry about yourself and not other people here.
TW

That, I will not let pass. Do I sound like T-hunter? He speak more deeper than I do. I stand by my name and I do not use pseudonym, I am a 41 years old soldier still on active status while he has already retired. He has all the experience and if compared to me, I am still on the beginning.

We always respect and stand by our kind...it is called Band of Brotherhood.

I am not bothered by what you have done. This is your own forum, you can do anything you want. And can even act on all those self-respecting hunters who speak their mind independently without being arrogant but have contributed so much here. But since I am pissed, I shall do something in 72 hours. Again, no problem with that.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2013, 08:02:14 PM »

TW

That, I will not let pass. Do I sound like T-hunter? He speak more deeper than I do. I stand by my name and I do not use pseudonym, I am a 41 years old soldier still on active status while he has already retired. He has all the experience and if compared to me, I am still on the beginning.

We always respect and stand by our kind...it is called Band of Brotherhood.

I am not bothered by what you have done. This is your own forum, you can do anything you want. And can even act on all those self-respecting hunters who speak their mind independently without being arrogant but have contributed so much here. But since I am pissed, I shall do something in 72 hours. Again, no problem with that.

And why would I act on any self-respecting hunters who speak their mind independently without being arrogant? WE DON'T DO THAT HERE. I have been very tolerant till now but I won't tolerate bad language and rule breakers anymore (three strikes and you're OUT). Now, if you have something POSITIVE to contribute here then so be it - otherwise just sit back and watch if you like. But.. since you're pissed now then maybe you can go ahead and join your good buddy on some other forums. No one is forcing you to stay with us here.
TW

Offline Robert Castillo

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2013, 11:09:18 PM »
And why would I act on any self-respecting hunters who speak their mind independently without being arrogant? WE DON'T DO THAT HERE. I have been very tolerant till now but I won't tolerate bad language and rule breakers anymore (three strikes and you're OUT). Now, if you have something POSITIVE to contribute here then so be it - otherwise just sit back and watch if you like. But.. since you're pissed now then maybe you can go ahead and join your good buddy on some other forums. No one is forcing you to stay with us here.
TW

Gladly and just say so if you want to challenge me. This is still within the Philippine soil, everything can be arrange.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2014, 06:53:17 PM »
I had read from other forums saying " Tseatc we can only read the arguments of T-hunter 44 and Gboy" ... others also say " You'll just get insults  and arguments from Janner and T-hunter 44". ( that was in treasure hunters in the Philippines facebook forum) Well that was last year.

In effect this is true.  GBoy is busy on Luzon along with his companions, I am in regular contact with them.  They just got tired of the childish bickering here, as did I.  T-Hunter was arguing and making bad comments against  me for being a gringo in the Philippines, all the while he has been living in California, USA only a few miles from where Tony was living and an hours drive from my home in California, laughingly, while I have been spending most of my time living in the Philippines with a home there.  Dindo melted away, got into some fortune and also bad luck, developing on him and his associates on Luzon.  From what I understand, as of December 2014 while in Manila with the intelligence services, he and friends will be confronted with some trouble in 2015.  Janner is well Janner, I leave it at that.  He never took up my offer of him joining me in Compostela Valley or Bukidnon on Mindanao.

All forums on the internet are slowing down , this has been a topic recently as I own and run three forums on the net myself.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2014, 06:55:43 PM »

In effect this is true.  GBoy is busy on Luzon along with his companions, I am in regular contact with them.  They just got tired of the childish bickering here, as did I.  T-Hunter was arguing and making bad comments against  me for being a gringo in the Philippines, all the while he has been living in California, USA only a few miles from where Tony was living and an hours drive from my home in California, laughingly, while I have been spending most of my time living in the Philippines with a home there.  Dindo melted away, got into some fortune and also bad luck, developing on him and his associates on Luzon.  From what I understand, as of December 2014 while in Manila with the intelligence services, he and friends will be confronted with some trouble in 2015.  Janner is well Janner, I leave it at that.  He never took up my offer of him joining me in Compostela Valley or Bukidnon on Mindanao.

All forums on the internet are slowing down , this has been a topic recently as I own and run three forums on the net myself.

Z