Author Topic: GPR Scanning  (Read 6796 times)

Offline DECollectors

GPR Scanning
« on: September 04, 2013, 06:01:58 PM »
Advising to anyone that needs Scanning done on there sites, i can be contacted regards doing this for a small fee, My Cell number is 09196134676

Cheers D

Offline renantiur

Re: GPR Scanning
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 07:16:13 PM »

how do you locate the spot where you are supposed to scan through your GPR?

Offline kimsusan

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 02:06:39 AM »
Advising to anyone that needs Scanning done on there sites, i can be contacted regards doing this for a small fee, My Cell number is 09196134676

Cheers D

how do you locate the spot where you are supposed to scan through your GPR?

Echoing the same question, do u scan whatever prospected site pointed to you? and for that how much do you charge?

Offline Janner

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 03:52:52 AM »
A decent guy with the kit will "scan" your area for free, maybe a KFC but no fees are charged.

thats if he is legit and knows what he is doing...  ::)

Offline : Michael-Robert: Embry.

• Golden Lily Treasure, Yamashita Treasure, Kin no yuri
  • Historical Recovery SpeNothingt.
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 04:06:26 AM »
I would appreciate a free scan.
There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.

A living soul, Sui Juris, Jus Soli
Without Prejudice, Without Recourse
All rights retained.

Notice to agents is notice to principal, Notice to principal is notice to agents.

UCC 1-308 & 1-103.

Offline yokers

• yokers
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 06:17:20 AM »
I would appreciate a free scan.

Is there any free scan nowadays? Hope there will be cause I have many sites to scan....hehe

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 07:21:48 AM »
A decent guy with the kit will "scan" your area for free, maybe a KFC but no fees are charged.

thats if he is legit and knows what he is doing...  ::)

Well.. maybe.. but only if he feels its Positive. Otherwise, he would be scanning the entire Philippines because so many, many people always seem to think they have buried treasure on their property.
TW

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 10:18:35 AM »

Cheers D

DECollectors,

Better ask permission to scan all around the P.I, that have a possible treasure site for FREE. then if you found something that there is a possible Treasure site. then it is the time to collect money or whatever your agreement. One of my friend he is new in treasure hunting and pay 2x for scanning his possible treasure site and they said POSITIVE SURE. after the payment Goodbye and it will never be contacted anymore by the phone. I just share this to everyone, not for discouraging our fellow members here regarding scanner. but to be aware and not a victim of that type of modus anymore...

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2013, 01:35:40 PM »
Better ask permission to scan all around the P.I, that have a possible treasure site for FREE. then if you found something that there is a possible Treasure site. then it is the time to collect money or whatever your agreement. One of my friend he is new in treasure hunting and pay 2x for scanning his possible treasure site and they said POSITIVE SURE. after the payment Goodbye and it will never be contacted anymore by the phone. I just share this to everyone, not for discouraging our fellow members here regarding scanner. but to be aware and not a victim of that type of modus anymore...

Raqz ;)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WHEN I am in PH and IF I am in the area or going through the area, someone is looking at, I charge a San Miguel Lite and maybe some lunch.  But I am spending not so much time traveling about now.

But I understand the need to recover travel expenses and pay off the purchase price of equipment.  Depends on a lot of things.

Z

Offline : Michael-Robert: Embry.

• Golden Lily Treasure, Yamashita Treasure, Kin no yuri
  • Historical Recovery SpeNothingt.
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2013, 12:51:48 AM »
Z,

Great fee Z.
There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.

A living soul, Sui Juris, Jus Soli
Without Prejudice, Without Recourse
All rights retained.

Notice to agents is notice to principal, Notice to principal is notice to agents.

UCC 1-308 & 1-103.

Offline kimsusan

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2013, 01:45:12 AM »
WHEN I am in PH and IF I am in the area or going through the area, someone is looking at, I charge a San Miguel Lite and maybe some lunch.  But I am spending not so much time traveling about now.

But I understand the need to recover travel expenses and pay off the purchase price of equipment.  Depends on a lot of things.

Z

[/quote]

Agree with Zobex, depends on many things. We can get free why not.  I have a site which my friend who rents out his detector, scanned for me for free. Scanners with graphical representations are ideal for validating (measuring) what a live-pointer tells and what a "dowser" see. attached image seems to suggest that the red fillet indicates a non-ferrous object beneath. A boredrill is necessary as a confirmatory approach before recovery. However, recovery has to be planned well before   implementation as it may require a lot of resources. The GPS coordinates below the image were intentionally erased to protect the site.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2013, 12:41:22 PM »

Agree with Zobex, depends on many things. We can get free why not.  I have a site which my friend who rents out his detector, scanned for me for free. Scanners with graphical representations are ideal for validating (measuring) what a live-pointer tells and what a "dowser" see. attached image seems to suggest that the red fillet indicates a non-ferrous object beneath. A boredrill is necessary as a confirmatory approach before recovery. However, recovery has to be planned well before   implementation as it may require a lot of resources. The GPS coordinates below the image were intentionally erased to protect the site.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there is several factors on doing scanning for someone else.

1.)  In the islands there is rich people, well off people, working people and poor people.  It depends on who has the scanner and who wants the scanning done.  Generally poor will help poor on a friendship level or on a joint venture.  Working people with working people is usually a joint venture.  Well off people, they can pay or they buy their own.  Rich people hire other rich people to scan for them.

2.)  I feel like dirt trying to take money from people who are already poor and trying to get ahead, why, well because I am not poor.

3.)  I charge a San Miguel Lite or a lunch or such because that gives us a time to all set down and talk about the site, is it good or bad or are there other sites that might prove out to be good that they know of.  Also what is the history of the area they know of or any still living eye witnesses.  Those still exist.  I have also found that the poor people are NOT cheap like rich people.  The poor are the ones who always offer to feed us and we never even have to ask or say anything.  So when they ask what I charge I say a beer or food and that makes them happy because it is not begging or pan handling and generally they can afford a few SML's at 23 peso each.

Z

Offline Ladyhunter39

• Achieve,,,,Dream... Fly......
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2013, 07:47:28 PM »
Good day Fellas. May Gods' guidance be with us  always.   it is really quite frustrating  when some  t- hunters   are just doing  businesses  with  their  claimed  sophisticated  gadgets.  Last year  I contacted  a group  of  hunters and claiming that they have  an   advanced  GPR. I did  some   negotiations coz I thought  it's just affordable   but  when they  informed  me  about  the charges  then my interest in dealing with  them  ceased.    P60,000-P70,000  for the gadget  alone  plus  travel and other expenses.

But anyway, there  are   still better Samaritans. As you go long,   you will really  met  true people  and friends.

LS 
Lady  that fly higher to  achieve her dreams.

Offline jamila168

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2013, 09:46:10 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there is several factors on doing scanning for someone else.

1.)  In the islands there is rich people, well off people, working people and poor people.  It depends on who has the scanner and who wants the scanning done.  Generally poor will help poor on a friendship level or on a joint venture.  Working people with working people is usually a joint venture.  Well off people, they can pay or they buy their own.  Rich people hire other rich people to scan for them.

2.)  I feel like dirt trying to take money from people who are already poor and trying to get ahead, why, well because I am not poor.

3.)  I charge a San Miguel Lite or a lunch or such because that gives us a time to all set down and talk about the site, is it good or bad or are there other sites that might prove out to be good that they know of.  Also what is the history of the area they know of or any still living eye witnesses.  Those still exist.  I have also found that the poor people are NOT cheap like rich people.  The poor are the ones who always offer to feed us and we never even have to ask or say anything.  So when they ask what I charge I say a beer or food and that makes them happy because it is not begging or pan handling and generally they can afford a few SML's at 23 peso each.

Z

Nice Z.. you're correct. couple of SMLs will give the team ample time to sit down and discuss important info/facts about the site. exploration/Recovery must be well discussed and planned.

Bro, I will pm you regarding my site in MIndanao. please check it. Need your brotherly help.. and looking forward to sit and have few beers with you and your team.:-)

Thanks,