Author Topic: 58th Independant Brigade  (Read 7964 times)

Offline Janner

58th Independant Brigade
« on: September 10, 2013, 05:22:33 AM »
some info for you, that i dug up. Based on "Recorded Facts".... ;)

58th Independent Mixed Brigade (10,761)
CO.. Major Gen Sato Bunso
consisted of:-
378th Independent Infantry Battalion
379th Independent Infantry Battalion
380th Independent Infantry Battalion
544th Independent Infantry Battalion
545th Independent Infantry Battalion
546th Independent Infantry Battalion
58th Independent Mixed Brigade Artillery Unit
58th Independent Mixed Brigade Gun Unit
58th Independent Mixed Brigade Engineer Unit
58th Independent Mixed Brigade Anti tank Unit
58th Independent Mixed Brigade Signal Unit

based in Bontoc and Baguio.
after withdrawing from the Ligayan Gulf.

NOT "Pangasinan"

Offline kaloy

Re: 58th Independant Brigade
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 06:21:50 AM »
i stand corrected, it's 58th not 158th. mistake of the keyboard.lol

so can you share us infos about this brigade...

Offline kaloy

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 06:24:38 AM »
it's Lingayen not Ligayan...
Lingayen is the capital of Pangasinan.

Offline Janner

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 07:10:52 AM »
it's Lingayen not Ligayan...
Lingayen is the capital of Pangasinan....Oh my Spelling, then again i am not a Pinoy!!

i stand corrected, it's 58th not 158th. mistake of the keyboard.lol

so can you share us infos about this brigade...Just did... ;)

Offline kaloy

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 05:41:00 PM »
can you post the name of maj.gen. sato bunso in kanji.....thanks

Offline Janner

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 10:25:39 PM »
CSI my man, CSI...start to stand on your own 2 feet.. ;)

Offline kaloy

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2013, 03:56:14 PM »
the 58th mixed brigade was paralleled by 23rd division and its attached forces (71st infantry, 72nd infantry) in guarding pangasinan.

map 721, 722, 532 etc had their number derived from the Unit's number. (just my opinion)

Offline Janner

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2013, 02:18:07 AM »
the 58th mixed brigade was paralleled by 23rd division and its attached forces (71st infantry, 72nd infantry) in guarding pangasinan.

map 721, 722, 532 etc had their number derived from the Unit's number. (just my opinion)

your clutching at straws kiddo........not a iot of CSI have you done. Just guess work and fairy tales..  ::)

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2013, 08:16:54 AM »
Well Yammer, " Recorded Facts " are simply ink on paper at best.  To believe My Government, Recorded Facts there was no IJA related treasure and Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. But then Limeys endorsed those recorded facts.  Not to be confused with reality.

Z

Tony, I have not spotted one if it is in your software, but, I suggest the Ignore option for members posts, such as is available on the TN site.  Sure helped to eliminate a lot of spam and clutter posts.  Can you upgrade for us ??

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2013, 08:43:50 PM »
Well Yammer, " Recorded Facts " are simply ink on paper at best.  To believe My Government, Recorded Facts there was no IJA related treasure and Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. But then Limeys endorsed those recorded facts.  Not to be confused with reality.

Z

Tony, I have not spotted one if it is in your software, but, I suggest the Ignore option for members posts, such as is available on the TN site.  Sure helped to eliminate a lot of spam and clutter posts.  Can you upgrade for us ??

I was checking on that but at this time I have no idea how to do it. Maybe later.
TW

Offline Janner

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2013, 01:39:32 AM »
Well Yammer, " Recorded Facts " are simply ink on paper at best.  To believe My Government, Recorded Facts there was no IJA related treasure and Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. But then Limeys endorsed those recorded facts.  Not to be confused with reality. like your posts then eh.... ::)

Z

now thats a good idea, so we can ignore those who come on "our threads" and try to trash them with their high and mighty egos......
Dam dontcha just love this place.... LOL

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2013, 06:47:17 AM »
Well Yammer, " Recorded Facts " are simply ink on paper at best.  To believe My Government, Recorded Facts there was no IJA related treasure and Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. But then Limeys endorsed those recorded facts.  Not to be confused with reality. like your posts then eh.... ::)

Z

now thats a good idea, so we can ignore those who come on "our threads" and try to trash them with their high and mighty egos......
Dam dontcha just love this place.... LOL

Yea, I'm not sure that's a good idea also. Probably not and I'm not really keen to even figure out how to do it.
TW

Offline kaloy

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2013, 07:43:59 AM »

your clutching at straws kiddo........not a iot of CSI have you done. Just guess work and fairy tales..  ::)

a hypothesis is a guess. An educational guess. any scientific work begins with hypothesis. if proven, it became a fact.
constructive criticism may help in bringing out the fact, but stating your opinion (which i think has basis), and someone branding it as fairy tales, may not be helpful unless that person can define what is a fairy-tale-opinion and what is not.........

Offline kaloy

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2013, 04:54:21 AM »
Takayama Shigemi is the Commanding Officer of the Shigemi Detachment based in San Manuel Pangasinan and most of the places in Central Pangasinan during the war.
I have a map with his sign-in (imperial dragon= shigemi)