Author Topic: GI government issue Military Lensatic compass  (Read 13223 times)

Offline wacky22

• "Discover your mind as a wide of the sky"
GI government issue Military Lensatic compass
« on: September 27, 2013, 09:56:47 PM »
need help!!!.i have bought here a GI government issue Military Lensatic compass,,this was used by an army in the field..and i am newly about this thing..i want to learn how to use this..please help me,,especially when it used for treasure hunt...i have accompany here,,the only thing he can use for treasure hunting is a lensatic compass..he buy it at mall for only 350..but he can be able to find bars of gold buy using it,he never use metal detector or any dowsing technique,,he never belief it..the only thing in his hand is a lensatic compass,,according to him the japanese tought them to use compass,,..he use a military coding..

my question is::?  how many degree in a NE and SE compass did the japanese hid there valuable thing..

"In order to succeed we must first believe that we can"

Offline zeeker

Re: GI government issue Military Lensatic compass
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 07:59:28 PM »
need help!!!.i have bought here a GI government issue Military Lensatic compass,,this was used by an army in the field..and i am newly about this thing..i want to learn how to use this..please help me,,especially when it used for treasure hunt...i have accompany here,,the only thing he can use for treasure hunting is a lensatic compass..he buy it at mall for only 350..but he can be able to find bars of gold buy using it,he never use metal detector or any dowsing technique,,he never belief it..the only thing in his hand is a lensatic compass,,according to him the japanese tought them to use compass,,..he use a military coding..

my question is::?  how many degree in a NE and SE compass did the japanese hid there valuable thing..

then you should have been asking him not us :)
continue the journey

Offline wacky22

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 12:27:26 AM »
and what is the use of this forum if asking a question is prohibited...i did ask for a reason that may be anyone here have an idea about using a compass...or maybe it can help for the other member to understand the use of compass..better not to reply a nonsense answer coz we are here to provide information not to to be selfish//..

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 01:27:37 AM »
and what is the use of this forum if asking a question is prohibited...i did ask for a reason that may be anyone here have an idea about using a compass...or maybe it can help for the other member to understand the use of compass..better not to reply a nonsense answer coz we are here to provide information not to to be selfish//..

Now that you have a compass, go to this web page and read how to use it.  Everyone has to start from the beginning.  Here is a good place to learn about how to use a compass. 

http://www.compassdude.com/

Z

Offline zeeker

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 01:58:40 AM »

don't get me wrong, if you noticed your phrase that i have underlined above?
my point is, you said he can be able to find bars by using a compass, then logic would tell that you should have been asking him how he do it. because of all the threads i have read in this forum, i haven't found anyone who claims to find bars of gold by using just a compass.
from your word: "the only thing he can use for treasure hunting is a lensatic compass..xxx" so i am also interested to know how he do it.
so, think again, was mine a nonsense reply?
continue the journey

Offline wacky22

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 02:45:20 AM »
peace be with you,, ;D ;D..i'm sorry for misinterpret..anyway,,lets make it all rights..we find ways how to break the law of a compass..i believe that compass is not a mere compass use for navigating or taking direction but there's a secret of using behind it..and that wud be our aims let make it together..wud you?

as i observe here in our place,,most japanese came here finding there valuable things,,they only use compass clock and thats it,,they never use metal detector or any dowsing rods,but they try to observe the movement of the sun that have been located at the east..then they never use map as i have read for the other forum that you can only use compass with a map..that cud not be convincing..

Offline zeeker

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2013, 03:06:31 AM »
peace be with you too, brother. am glad :)

now, your statements above would surely raise some eyebrows.
just my advice, for any forthcoming comments, just take them constructively :)
continue the journey