Author Topic: Re: new site  (Read 1066 times)

Offline moway

Re: new site
« on: October 01, 2013, 01:15:19 PM »
hello to everyone!

may I inquire about your opinion or experience regarding this...

I'm sorry edphil if I bat in, I hoped you got your answers, am just a newbie and I don't know where to ask my question regarding my prospect site. please redirect the post if necessary...thanks

my uncle dug an "oil" ( the smell is like engine oil) before beside a spring. it's like they just poured the "oil"on the hole then returned the soil. He was dismayed that he just found an "oil" so he didn't continue to dug up. And until now the site is just like a jungle waiting for me to enter...my plan is to dig it deeper...

am looking forward for your replies...

Offline DAWN

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 06:46:52 PM »
The sign may bar from the search operation,if u will stop there u will never arrive to d final destination!  Fetch the oil without having them spill on your skin that might harm you! Dig deeper and have my Garret eye eagle hound rented! Just tell me where to meet!  Dawn

Offline yokers

• yokers
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 09:36:14 PM »
Maybe your site is an oil field...my one day you get rich with oil...

Offline AurumKid

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 10:32:50 AM »
The sign may bar from the search operation,if u will stop there u will never arrive to d final destination!  Fetch the oil without having them spill on your skin that might harm you! Dig deeper and have my Garret eye eagle hound rented! Just tell me where to meet!  Dawn

Sir, How deep can detect your Garret Eye Eagle Hound ???
"And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel".

- Isaiah 45:3

Offline howjecomp

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 08:01:42 AM »
make a survey,
use scanner and detectors if possible,

thanks, ;)