Author Topic: Why PH should stay out of the war with China.  (Read 2678 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Why PH should stay out of the war with China.
« on: October 16, 2013, 01:56:35 PM »
While there are many nationalist in PH which feel they should obtain more advanced weapons and ships to confront China in the various contested sea territories.  Those people should first realize the over all dynamics of their nations, of the USA and China and the reality of what is going to happen when this new war is put in motion.  Yes the war like all wars are pre-planned.  Since 1991 or so PH claims it is now a nuclear free zone.

WRONG

There has been, is now and will always be pre-deployed nuclear weapons in the PH.  Yes most of but not all of your government knows that.  As early as 1948 nuclear weapons and delivery aircraft, American Boeing B-29's had been deployed at the Del Monte airfield on Mindanao.  The first nuclear disaster in the Philippines occurred in May, 1948 when the B-29 named Chicago crashed on Mindanao carrying assembly components for air delivery nuclear weapons.  The aircraft was destroyed, the crew and passengers all killed and the contents lost.

Clark Air Base has always had a pre-deployment bunker.  It is there now, or at least was 5 weeks ago, and is stocked.  There has always been an American team for maintenance and security for the bunker.

Having such weapons there is making PH a bigger target for a future war.  China knows they are there and so does most of the worlds governments.  But it is all a game for them and the citizens are all just some cards in their deck to play.

http://rt.com/op-edge/nuclear-war-iran-nato-629/

The biggest problem for the PH people is corruption, which the PH people as a general rule condone and accept, or use them selves.  The LTO is a buy and sell market.  Customs is corrupt to the core.  Need I say anything about the military.  BTW I was present in Manila including the USG Embassy  for the case of Maj Gen Carlos Garcia, that was in 2004.  Garcia was only a front man for the corruption.  He is a throw away and a firewall to protect the real big fish which includes the USG, it's military and the Embassy teams.  I made no friends in my reviewing with them the real path of the corruption.

When there is a real war with China, the PH will get flamed while the USA sets back and manipulates the PH like a puppet.

Z

Offline yokers

• yokers
Re: Why PH should stay out of the war with China.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 02:19:09 AM »
Yeah I agree with you sir Zobex, we should stay away from trouble. But with the current status of of military stuff I think there's a need to upgrade.

Offline southern_cross

• He who holds the gold... RULES!!!
Re: Why PH should stay out of the war with China.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 07:03:54 PM »
War is imminent. Its just a matter of time. Whether we do something... or not, w/c is more likely.
China is not the wary, Filipinos' being naive IS! We are not cowards, WE JUST NEVER LEARN!
War is upon us, like it or not ...& THE GREED OF OUR LEADERS WILL BE OUR OWN DEMISE!!!

s_c
Strength & Honor!