Author Topic: Antiques by Ben  (Read 12080 times)

Offline zeeker

Re: Antiques by Ben
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2014, 01:42:04 AM »
great finds, sir ben.
what about that picture of building under construction?
i noticed the wide hole beside it, is that your dig site?
continue the journey

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2014, 08:09:33 PM »
hello everyone.. lost satellite internet connection in my mountainous workplace for a long time now hence i've been out in this forum most of the times..
The story behind is, those were found in a big cave, with stone chairs and tables, with sinking portion  big, cylindrical in shape. Those stuffs were found left openly in the floor. Recovery was made after  information was given by indigenous local old kaolo native in exchange of 2 sacks of rice.
Within the same vicinity, i am presently recovering antique pieces all broken in an "as is" position purposefully buried to serve as underground markers, nearly 2 sacks in assorted broken pieces. Buried 2-3 feet deep in group of fours put in place in square of 7feetby7feetx7feetby7feet. We dug at the center of the square and we found a skull with its cervical spine only, skull was looking face down when found. Digging will continue when i'm around..
Pardon my continuous absence in this forum for i am always in the boondocks nowadays. Be back soon.
“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
---William Jennings Bryan

Offline zeeker

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2014, 02:15:16 AM »
hope you shall share your "documentary" when your project has been concluded, sir ben.

sure to learn a lot from it :)

i pray for your continuous protection by the Almighty
continue the journey

Offline Deanosanjuan

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2014, 05:23:19 AM »
Any opinion about this golden bowl we have on have?

You said, "A 25 inches thick by 3 meters long concrete box was found along a river bank after d heavy rainfall erosion occurred. When it was broken
thru the efforts of 5 in 3 days it was broken halfway but another compact concrete box was inside?  Has it paved the way?"

Wow, superb find! Is the golden bowl is the contents of the concrete box you've just discovered?

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2014, 03:02:42 AM »
Hello everyone! how's it going now in here?
I haven't done any serious hunting work lately but i did tried some minor legwork and here's some minor finds.
Sorry I can't come up with a documentary of sort but, just maybe next time i can come up with that since we now have a possible good site.
(Behind a waterfall there's a hole, crept and found an entrance plug shaped as a heart with a circle hole at heart's center, there's also a turtle rock and it's head pointing straight to heart's hole. The hole in heart when we peeked, is so wide inside and the flooring is full of fine sand).
Anyway here's some pics in that short dig mentioned earlier.
“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2014, 03:15:38 AM »
got to re-size first :D

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2014, 03:33:27 AM »
Broken pieces of plates and vases mostly blue and white series and some celadon

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2014, 03:37:12 AM »
Broken pieces

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2014, 03:48:47 AM »
Bort or Cut?

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2014, 10:09:20 AM »
Hello everyone! how's it going now in here?
I haven't done any serious hunting work lately but i did tried some minor legwork and here's some minor finds.
Sorry I can't come up with a documentary of sort but, just maybe next time i can come up with that since we now have a possible good site.
(Behind a waterfall there's a hole, crept and found an entrance plug shaped as a heart with a circle hole at heart's center, there's also a turtle rock and it's head pointing straight to heart's hole. The hole in heart when we peeked, is so wide inside and the flooring is full of fine sand).
Anyway here's some pics in that short dig mentioned earlier.

Could you post some pics on the heart shape plug with hole and the turtle rock sir pls.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2014, 04:46:12 PM »
 Yojuyo as much as I always do here, I will post more the next time. I'll have to explore the site more. We have descriptions of the site, which was found from what was left of the belongings of the former JIA officer, clipped from the page of his diary. I know it will entail big and real hard work with that site and i don't intend to do it alone. Landowner hinted we find some support from the capable ones.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2014, 03:26:16 AM »
Broken pieces

Ben, not to make you feel bad, but my eye spots a few pieces of ceramic that is in the range of 1,000 year old.  Had plate been complete we are in the range of 200-300,000usd .  Stupid people.

Z