Author Topic: 1934 wells Fargo bills  (Read 8481 times)

Offline infamous

1934 wells Fargo bills
« on: November 20, 2013, 02:38:07 AM »
I came across these if anyone is interested pm me and shoot me an offer I got a a lot of these here's a sample
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 06:52:17 AM by admin »

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
Re: 1934 wells Fargo bills
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 08:03:12 AM »
infamous,

I am not expert in that type of bills Fargo, but I have seen many times like that. from small bill to higher and all I have seen it's all Fake, and in my observation and opinion looking that bill you have. it is Fake and don't get offended and maybe there are some buyers for tha, for collections.

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline infamous

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 11:47:16 AM »
What's your observations on why u think it's fake?? I admit I haven't had time to get it check cuz I'm so busy with other things but yes I would be glad to hear your observations on why u think it's fake I have other bundles besides the 100 as u can see I also have 20's

Offline kimsusan

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 02:21:30 PM »
you can ask openly in public and if someone buys it, then probably its not FAKE.

Offline infamous

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 05:14:41 PM »
I did a test with the counterfeit pen and it passed ill check a little further on the matter. So I mean it's real paper money

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 01:40:46 AM »
I came across these if anyone is interested pm me and shoot me an offer I got a a lot of these here's a sample

Those are all fakes and very poor quality.  Further, when someone is going to fake something like including a Wells Fargo Bank paper wrap on the money, they should FIRST study what the fake is trying to do.  I will give you a HINT, research Las Vegas pre 1940.

Z

Offline infamous

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 02:15:58 PM »
Well thanks for the reply, I mean it's funny how it passed the pen test but I mean if it turns out to be fake might as well use it in Angeles or malate and get some prostis with these lol.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 06:54:17 PM »
Well I susgest you actually analyze the pictures you posted.  Lets start with the paper wrap.  Totally fake and made by someone who has absolutely no knowledge of Wells Fargo Bank pre 1945 and about Las Vegas Nevada .

The strap shows a stage coach being drawn by a horses.  Any vaguely similar image was never used by Wells Fargo until well PAST WW2.  Second, such a color image is only currently used in commercial advertising not on note straps.  Third Wells Fargo Bank note straps never ever came even remotely close to this.  Forth most note straps come from a regional Federal Reserve Bank and the bundles of cash are distributed to the retail banks using those straps ( not Wells Fargo Bank ).

Before 1945, Las Vegas Nevada was a Railroad Water stop in the middle of the desert.  NO banks and NO gambling of signicance.  Organized crime as such moved from Los Angeles California to Las Vegas Nevada.  The pressure on organized crime to move out of Los Angeles to Las Vegas came after the 1938 Mayor elections and Mayor Shaw was forced out due to corruption. 

As for the currency, it is the wrong color and wrong ink depth.  The ink pen test is only to test if there is starch in the paper, iodine in the pen ink reacts with the starch making the dark streak.  Currency paper normally is made using Egyptian Long Staple (fiber) cotton, not wood pulp with starch.  Starch us used to make paper stiff.  That is why paper that is soaked wet and then dried out is more limp, starch is washed out.  So it is very easy to use starch free paper to print fake money on.  Or wash out paper and then print fake money.  No starch or low lever of starch and the paper will pass the pen test.  You can make your own test ink using iodine from a drug store, very diluted with water so it will appear to be pale yellow.

So how can money be wrapped with so called Wells Fargo straps wind up in Asia by the latest of 1941 from a bank that did not exist in Las Vegas Nevada at that time  ??

If you are going to make fakes, research it first.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2013, 07:05:44 PM »
Well thanks for the reply, I mean it's funny how it passed the pen test but I mean if it turns out to be fake might as well use it in Angeles or malate and get some prostis with these lol.

Some of the people I know (have worked with) did just that with a stack of fake $100 bills.  Every girl got $100 for a few hours, this is in Manila.

Funny how in Davao City some girls charge $150 usd in GOOD money for say 6 hours.  What's going on in Davao, inflation or what ??  That was 2 months ago.  And the hotel room was $75 for the night.  Then they had to feed them before and after.  Seda Hotel and the girls were supplied by the Davao City government.  OH Mayor , OH Mayor send me TWO and put them on my tab !!!!

Yet if you smoke a cigarette on the side of the street the fine is like 10,000 pesos.  Lets clean up this place, no smoking just loveking.

Z

Offline zeeker

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2013, 05:43:23 AM »

when you go there, PM me  ;D
i will accompany you haha
continue the journey