Author Topic: Help! What to do??  (Read 6261 times)

Offline rcalacat

Help! What to do??
« on: March 03, 2014, 02:25:45 PM »
Hello everyone. We have stumbled upon an array of treasures (in the Philippines): Palladium, Gems, U.S. Federal Reserve Notes, etc. We did not intend to hunt for these treasures and now not know what to do when it comes to selling them. If any of you may answer some of these questions, I'd highly appreciate it.

1) Do we need a permit for having found/owned these treasures?
2) How do we find national (Philippines) buyers?
2) If we find buyers overseas, being as it has to go through customs, would we need titles for owning these items? What are the risks?
3) What trusted custom brokerage firm would you highly recommend?
4) Not so much of a question, but if you have any suggestions as to what we should do, please don't hesitate to share.

THANK YOU.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Help! What to do??
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 10:28:34 PM »
What kind of 'treasures'? Can you be a bit more specific please? Is it; Gold bars, Wells Fargo Notes, etc.?
TW

Offline zeeker

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 12:01:00 AM »
and i guess it wouldn't hurt to show some clear pictures.
it's hard to rely on plain talk only  ;)
continue the journey

Offline rcalacat

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 07:55:05 AM »
What kind of 'treasures'? Can you be a bit more specific please? Is it; Gold bars, Wells Fargo Notes, etc.?
TW

Palladium, Emeralds, Wells Fargo Notes, and that material I posted under "Palladium or not?"

Offline rcalacat

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 08:04:09 AM »
and i guess it wouldn't hurt to show some clear pictures.
it's hard to rely on plain talk only  ;)

Sorry, but I am not comfortable disclosing all the items through pictures on here. Nevertheless, I am merely inquiring how to dispose of these items legally.

Offline yamideo

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 03:05:47 PM »
I was in a meeting once with a seller of raw emerald when check turned out to be glass.

Offline : Michael-Robert: Embry.

• Golden Lily Treasure, Yamashita Treasure, Kin no yuri
  • Historical Recovery SpeNothingt.
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 06:18:20 PM »
Please post pitures. JPG pics.
There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.

A living soul, Sui Juris, Jus Soli
Without Prejudice, Without Recourse
All rights retained.

Notice to agents is notice to principal, Notice to principal is notice to agents.

UCC 1-308 & 1-103.

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 06:28:53 PM »
You know rcalacat, to answer your queries, it requires time and not only that, answers should be  products of calculated and logical thoughts and it really requires effort.
In my view, it will not hurt you, to spend a little time of effort as to post some pics, so the that you can derive serious answers.

“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
---William Jennings Bryan

Offline rcalacat

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2014, 09:33:30 AM »
I was in a meeting once with a seller of raw emerald when check turned out to be glass.

Oh, that's unfortunate. We just recently brought the emeralds for testing and now waiting for results. I sure hope they're not glass.

Offline rcalacat

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2014, 09:47:11 AM »
You know rcalacat, to answer your queries, it requires time and not only that, answers should be  products of calculated and logical thoughts and it really requires effort.
In my view, it will not hurt you, to spend a little time of effort as to post some pics, so the that you can derive serious answers.

Yes Ben Valmores, I understand. However, we have already taken these items for testing to make sure of its authenticity, purity, etc. as I do not want to be dealing with fake ones. I have already gotten results on some of them and still waiting for the other ones. I am merely asking for suggestions how to dispose of the items listed above with legal processes or of some sort.