Author Topic: Should I post this book I purchased here??  (Read 8594 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Should I post this book I purchased here??
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2014, 10:54:12 PM »
Sir Tony, can you please post here the PDF copy of the book... Thank you in advance sir.

Send me your email address to my info@tseatc.com
TW

Offline tesseract

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2014, 01:24:40 PM »
Thank you luisvl! Been looking this book for 2months now. The book was great but I doubt the accuracy of the interpretation of its stone signs and markers. Overall 8/10 stars  ;D
"Joy in looking and comprehending is nature's most beautiful gift."

Offline witboy

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2014, 09:28:56 PM »
So do I, was quite disappointed after my expectations were flushed down the drain. Most of the signs were lifted from the misleading THAPI codes. And the author, apparently being high with fever, is very assuming and speculative. For instance, his recommendations regarding the use of the Casio Pro-Trek watch which has a built-in compass is not at all true. Still I marvel at his seemingly undampened enthusiasm at giving quick and confident advice although most are unscientific and purely myths and superstitions. The best thing I like about the book is the chapter on the Japanese maps however there are still inconsistencies and I suspect he has not fully comprehended the topic. ::)
Active IJA! (Indiana Jones' Associate)

Offline AurumKid

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2014, 07:56:49 AM »
I agree with you Witboy.
"And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel".

- Isaiah 45:3

Offline fom1113

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2014, 10:37:28 AM »
 I always bring with me a compass but not for detecting. This mechanical instrument is a fool proof device unlike electronic compass that easily absorbs abnormal magnetic field in the positive site but it is not and cannot be used as a detecting device in my own opinion. The compass that i am using is just a guide to give me orientation where to start. I noticed that almost all sites with several positive spots that i surveyed although scattered are with identical pattern and orientation, therefore compass is very much needed. There is a problem you may encounter if you are using an electronic compass like perhaps that Casio Pro-Trek and even compass software installed in your android phone because there are several abnormal magnetic interference in a single positive area and some of this inference are in between separated positive spots detected by appropriate gadgets.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline AurumKid

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2014, 04:43:20 PM »
Very well said fom1113.

I also used compass and dowsing and noticed that some of sites are having the same pattern.
"And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel".

- Isaiah 45:3

Offline fom1113

« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2014, 11:56:40 AM »
Clever AurumKid! Happy hunting.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline luisvl

• Let me know if you're from Negros Oriental
    • Yamashita Treasure - The Hunt is Still On!
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2014, 07:55:25 PM »
i don't do dowsing as I honestly don't know. I just bring a compass, some strings, and paper. That probably is the reason why I still am hunting. lol

anyway, site have patterns.. Mostly have 45 degree angle from one marker to another and sometimes 30 or 60 degrees. I knew three sites that if marker at west is almost always 12 o'clock to the marker at north.

I have some site to have it analyzed to some veteran hunters here are I wanted to solicit some ideas from you. I'm still plotting it on paper and be drawing it on photoshop tomorrow.. I'm just too tired to do it today.

take care guys..
<marquee>homemade</marquee>

Offline Knaj

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2015, 07:21:41 PM »
second link is good... thanks for sharing this.

Offline Voyager

« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2015, 03:45:57 PM »
Able to download  but can't open it both in my IPAD and laptop. My IPAD had the latest (IOS 9.2) although my laptop program is outdated. Any suggestions?

Voyager

Offline Panner

• As Above, So Below
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2015, 06:36:11 PM »
TW also has a point, permission for photos should have been requested.
I know the author personally, he is a good guy, and worked hard for 6 years to complete the book, wether or not it will be your ultimate tool to finding it, is one thing. Despite the certain inconsistencies, it does share some fun facts stories and techniques.. and is good for any treasure hunters bookshelf. would any of you like it if people were giving out books you'd written, for free? Especially if that was your main source of income? I wouldn't...

:P
PERDURABO

Offline Bose Yu

« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2018, 09:43:58 AM »
Another thread with almost 3 years in its last reply. I get the point of "Panner". I just actually came across with this thread and found out that the book in azw file is still downloadable. It's almost a thousand pages so it needs an amount of time reading but I definitely know that it's going to be worth. Gonna read this... Soon. :)

Anyway, thanks to "luisvl" even though his last active time was around 5 months ago.