Author Topic: NATURAL ROCKS OR NOT?  (Read 7292 times)

Offline HAWX

NATURAL ROCKS OR NOT?
« on: November 06, 2014, 06:39:27 PM »
Site was scanned, positive indication. Then we use another detector, Anderson Rod, EXACT SAME SPOT is pointed to be positive.
Digging started. At 4meters, skull of animal remains found (goat-like skull), then  a row of logs more or less 3ft long. Then egg-shaped white stone (no file picture of this stone).  At 5meters, black round stone (bigger that a fist) found on top of marmol looking, flat stone as if it is a covering. Notice on picture those broken stone have a flat and smooth side about 2 to 3inches thick. We broke it. Underneath is black fine sand with strong odor. Diggers cannot work under due to the smell. Water now 1meter deep. Any comment/help from you guys will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

Presently, that strong odor is gone.

Offline HAWX

Re: NATURAL ROCKS OR NOT?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 03:25:56 AM »
PS

Empty old jar was also found

Offline fom1113

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 08:23:51 AM »
Nice site. Rare site to have a giveaways deposit at 16 feet but the problem is it is few meters away from that spot as indicated by black round rock. There is no way for you find it and so dangerous to drift to a certain direction without assurance of finding your target. You might destroy your dig hole. Much better to dig down to next vault. That is safer. Is it a riverbank treasure site? Or near the sea?
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline HAWX

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2014, 08:33:04 PM »
It is near a lake sir, but we found egg-like white stone like a porcelain, thanks

Offline fom1113

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2014, 09:27:25 PM »
That kind of treasure site is usually near bodies of water, that's what i guess when i saw your posts. That egg shaped rock is also a proof to the small treasure cache nearby at that level. Just continue to the next and forget about the small one which is several feet away from your dig hole. I guess you'll encounter cemented area at level 9 meters MOL. Dig down there at least 4 to 5 meters then look for another sign  which will guide you to the treasure cache nearby, that is bigger than the first cache you missed at 16 feet. Always wear mask damp towel with salt. Good luck, God Bless the Philippines.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline HAWX

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2014, 12:08:38 AM »
Thank you so much for the info sir

Offline HAWX

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2014, 12:13:07 AM »
You are right sir, folk tol me during 1940s, this area is a bay area of the lake. Now the lake receded and is 30 meters away from this area.

Offline HAWX

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2014, 12:46:12 AM »
I remember that the first scanner we used indicated another positive spot 6 meters away. however, the Anderson rod indicated only one, maybe because it is pinpointing the one with bigger volume

Offline fom1113

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2014, 06:56:26 AM »
 There are models of scanner that pinpoints at the same spot where that anderson rod is pointing. But because i am just guessing in terms of guiding you in your digging so it is not applicable to give you advice of drifting to the prospect target. Atleast you know you got positive site, that is the first key to success. Do not destroy the signs, that is your guide to the right direction.
 Goodluck.

Offline HAWX

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2014, 03:27:47 PM »
Yes we decided to go straight to the 2nd bigger cache

Offline HAWX

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2014, 05:43:51 PM »
We are now 7meters and we are hitting something hard, smooth surface, we got to pump out water first and clean the area of debris

Offline AurumKid

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2014, 07:09:54 PM »
We also used Anderson Rod before and when we hit the turtle marker, cement with gold dust. the land owner stop us to operate the project because of their greedy mind.
"And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel".

- Isaiah 45:3

Offline fom1113

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2014, 07:19:07 PM »
AurumKid,

Maybe the land owner knew exactly where was your  target. That turtle shaped rock!
 Remember that anderson rod is always attracted to the bigger one. Pinpointing at the side of the big volume deposit with the shallow small one nearby. Impossible for us to recover that really deep big vault without mining equipments. If you use Satellite scanner with thermal result, that will give you a scan result near or probably at the same location as the anderson rod does.

Happy hunting.

Offline boboi

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2014, 05:45:20 PM »
The site might be positve but the rocks on pix is somewhat natural..

Offline HAWX

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2014, 01:20:21 AM »
Actually, there only 2 rocks on those pictures.The round black stone and the flat marmol-like covering. we just broke it to pieces