Author Topic: Is there any BUYER for "unfinished" Au in form of stone/rock?  (Read 9752 times)

Offline tesseract

Is there any BUYER for "unfinished" Au in form of stone/rock?
« on: November 16, 2014, 05:36:44 AM »
Hi you guys just wanna ask if you have a buyer who deals with "unfinished gold" or gold mixed in stone/rocks. This is one method I know of WW2 JIA to conceal gold. We have a rock which estimates I guess around 10tons and from my other project it weighs around 1ton. I just don't know how much they cost considering the processing fees to extract the gold from it.
"Joy in looking and comprehending is nature's most beautiful gift."

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Is there any BUYER for "unfinished" Au in form of stone/rock?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 02:02:28 PM »
Hi you guys just wanna ask if you have a buyer who deals with "unfinished gold" or gold mixed in stone/rocks. This is one method I know of WW2 JIA to conceal gold. We have a rock which estimates I guess around 10tons and from my other project it weighs around 1ton. I just don't know how much they cost considering the processing fees to extract the gold from it.

This sounds more like extracting the gold from Mined Gold.. not WWII gold. Since we are planning on starting up our own gold mining operations there soon then maybe we can just buy this material from you.
TW

Offline tesseract

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 06:49:18 AM »
This sounds more like extracting the gold from Mined Gold.. not WWII gold. Since we are planning on starting up our own gold mining operations there soon then maybe we can just buy this material from you.
TW

Thanks admin for replying but nope this isn't a type of "ore" like you often see in gold mines. This is one  concealment method of WWII soldiers to hide the true identity of these treasures. My friend said Jap soldiers pulverized rocks as well as turning gold into powder form then mixed it together, add some adhesive type of cement to merge several parts of a large rock and make it look like natural.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 09:10:34 PM »
TW

Thanks admin for replying but nope this isn't a type of "ore" like you often see in gold mines. This is one  concealment method of WWII soldiers to hide the true identity of these treasures. My friend said Jap soldiers pulverized rocks as well as turning gold into powder form then mixed it together, add some adhesive type of cement to merge several parts of a large rock and make it look like natural.

That really sounds ridiculous. Do you have any samples to back up this story?
TW

Offline tesseract

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 05:43:59 AM »
TW
Even if I present to you the samples Mr. Admin, it may be senseless because you may not be an expert on this matter. Don't get me wrong sir I respect your knowledge about everything a newbie should know in TH but I really need to find buyers for this to fund my project right now. Buyers who know about this kind of gold mixed rocks should have the proper chemicals in order to extract the gold. Ofcourse, the rock should be pulverized first. But the problem is it's really really hard to break even after using Jackhammer and even 12lb mace and diamond chisel made of axle from trucks. But slowly after 3 months of operation, the rock was broken down to chuncks. We thought the big rock contained giveaway gold bars but in the end it was just an unfinished gold. My friend told me the whole rock could be sold for up to 10Million in Pesos with the right buyer.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 07:47:37 PM »
TW
Even if I present to you the samples Mr. Admin, it may be senseless because you may not be an expert on this matter. Don't get me wrong sir I respect your knowledge about everything a newbie should know in TH but I really need to find buyers for this to fund my project right now. Buyers who know about this kind of gold mixed rocks should have the proper chemicals in order to extract the gold. Ofcourse, the rock should be pulverized first. But the problem is it's really really hard to break even after using Jackhammer and even 12lb mace and diamond chisel made of axle from trucks. But slowly after 3 months of operation, the rock was broken down to chuncks. We thought the big rock contained giveaway gold bars but in the end it was just an unfinished gold. My friend told me the whole rock could be sold for up to 10Million in Pesos with the right buyer.

Why not just post some photos for everyone to see? Not only myself but all the other TSEATC members.. many of whom are experts. It would be nice to see if even one knowledgeable person here can back up your theory.
TW

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2014, 06:12:47 AM »
hello tesseract,
Admin TW is right, you show a photo of those said rocks please...
“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
---William Jennings Bryan

Offline renantiur

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2014, 10:50:14 PM »

mineral laboratories can assay it for you. a little over 100 grams is needed if it is an ore (rock) already or 10 grams if it is already a refined material like refined gold in a bar. that settles everything.

there are so many buyers if you have a genuine and real gold.you just go to  the central bank buying station for your first 5 kilograms because you will not be asked where did you get that if you claim that it is a gold from mines.. after that, you need to explain where did you get that, and that gets real messy after the 5 kilograms. you need to declare if you have a mining site or if it is a treasure. the latter is so problematic that it will even lead to confiscation of your items.

after your first 5 grams, you need to sell it little by little or you can approach any buyers from the black market.

but the real problem is buyers are not gullible people. they need to have your items assayed first before they will even give you a minute of their time. after your assay, they will personally have it assayed too in their presence again. that process weeds out any possible scammers or stupid persons.

Offline zeeker

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2014, 02:06:10 AM »

mineral laboratories can assay it for you. a little over 100 grams is needed if it is an ore (rock) already or 10 grams if it is already a refined material like refined gold in a bar. that settles everything.

there are so many buyers if you have a genuine and real gold.you just go to  the central bank buying station for your first 5 kilograms because you will not be asked where did you get that if you claim that it is a gold from mines.. after that, you need to explain where did you get that, and that gets real messy after the 5 kilograms. you need to declare if you have a mining site or if it is a treasure. the latter is so problematic that it will even lead to confiscation of your items.

after your first 5 grams, you need to sell it little by little or you can approach any buyers from the black market.

but the real problem is buyers are not gullible people. they need to have your items assayed first before they will even give you a minute of their time. after your assay, they will personally have it assayed too in their presence again. that process weeds out any possible scammers or stupid persons.

bulls eye
continue the journey

Offline renantiur

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2014, 06:41:40 AM »
 most newbie hunters would really think that the materials that glitters in the rock are gold dust. but if you have it assayed, it is most likely pyrites. pyrites look like gold dust in the front but at the back of it, there is a black color on it.  that appearance where it looks like gold in the front but black at the back of it is a physical characteristic of pyrite. pyrites glitters from afar , that is why it is usually mistaken as a gold dust.   

pyrites are included in the composition of the cement because it makes the cement harder. there is a mixture of epoxy, very solid and pure mixing of cement, shells and more pyrites. there are other components which only the japanese know. but the point is, most pyrite components are usually mistaken as gold dust, which according to laymen's understanding , can get them huge payday if the amount of gold dusts are consolidated into huge quantities.

but if you dont want to waste your time guessing if it is a gold dust or pyrite, better have it assayed. it will definitely settle your doubt. the lab results will definitely tell you if there are traces of gold dust or none.

Offline tesseract

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2014, 07:01:06 AM »
Thank you guys for the response. Maybe you're right it might just be pyrites. But what I'm curious about is when we hammered the big rock it was easily broken down to three parts like a sliced loaf of bread. it was lke they were glued or something. I'll show you the video sample.

Video Sample 1: http://youtu.be/jIhkOJsHQOY
Video Sample 2: http://youtu.be/HSwcs0bgL-8

Offline fom1113

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2014, 04:50:08 PM »
 Try to walk along MacArthur highway in Valenzuela City. There are many stall owners there who can pay outright more than enough to fund your project. Just obseve to that place and you wont get wrong. If you are asking help to any folks please dont tell them that you are selling something.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2014, 04:53:19 PM »
Valenzuela City. Walk-in sellers can get payed more than enough to finance a project.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline tesseract

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2014, 07:46:14 AM »
Thanks for the suggestions guys! But I don't know maybe I'll just wait for my friend's Aussie buyer I guess that would be til next year. Safety should be my priority concern.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2014, 08:04:05 PM »

as some have said, the buyer is not really a problem. the problem is if you have a legitimate and genuine item. have it assayed .  or gold pan it using water. all the gold residue will separate and you sell it in the central bank or in gold smith.

if you are not sure if you have a gold or not and you peddle it to others, you will be charged with swindling if it turns out to be fake or pyrite. you will not be differentiated from those who are gold scammers.