Author Topic: *For Sale* 3D Ground Scanner - OKM Rover Gold  (Read 4314 times)

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
*For Sale* 3D Ground Scanner - OKM Rover Gold
« on: December 30, 2014, 05:27:18 PM »
Packing List -

3D software ( "Visualizer 3D" )   Yes1
Carrying tube   Yes1
Control chip   Yes4
Control unit   Yes1
Power Pack incl. charger and travel adapter   Yes1
Super sensor   Yes1
USB bluetooth dongle   Yes1
User's manual   Yes1
Waterproof and shock resistant Peli case   Yes1
Windows Tablet PC   Yes1
Wireless headphones incl. batteries   Yes1

PC Laptop is included.
FYI the peli case is slightly worn from long, tiresome expeditions up mountains, across rivers and through Jungles.
Hunters among us will understand. Though all hardware itself is still in excellent condition and barely used.

asking price - 400K - no instalments.
Location - Northern Mindanao

I'll include a brief demonstration and training, and run you over my old scans,
and any tips of dos and don'ts  from my personal experience that I can offer to you.

would be willing to deliver within the Philippines at the right price, after a deposit.

Any serious interest, please contact - Jack on 09473575595
"If words are made of silver, then silence is made of gold"

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
Re: *For Sale* 3D Ground Scanner - OKM Rover Gold
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 05:36:43 PM »
This is OKMs most advanced technology yet, at far more affordable prices than other detectors they've released.
This was purchased in December 2013, and used for no more than 6 months on and off since then.

Detection is up to 25Mtrs - 80Ft
but works best with shallow deposits like marker deposits, shallow buried boxes.
also it detects cement, and can give an accurate representation of the shape of each object detected.
for example if there is a bomb, in theory you would see it's distinct bomb-like appearance,
as well with a tunnel systems and solid items.

Also has a pinpointer system to distinguish between Ferrous and Non-Ferrous metals.
and a Mineral Scan option to prospect and locate gold veins and nuggets if required.
"If words are made of silver, then silence is made of gold"

Offline helengemarino@yahoo.com

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 10:30:39 AM »
How much, do you know any second hand gpr and how much

Offline renantiur

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 06:07:58 PM »

this goes to show that after the owner purchased okm equipments, all of them went disappointed with the results. all without any recovery of japanese looted treasures. bought high, sell low. and many other buyers would still gamble buying these equipments despite sorry tales from others.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 09:30:56 PM »
Don't jump to conclusions. Maybe he was scanning a negative place. Maybe he did really recover and now wants to quietly retire. You don't know so we can't just jump to conclusions like that.
TW

this goes to show that after the owner purchased okm equipments, all of them went disappointed with the results. all without any recovery of japanese looted treasures. bought high, sell low. and many other buyers would still gamble buying these equipments despite sorry tales from others.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2017, 09:28:06 PM »

maybe you are right sir tony. there are theories there. maybe my theory is wrong , and you are correct. that there is only a negative place or he hit and just retired. or maybe im right and you are wrong. either way maybe true and correct. i am just bringing up my opinion that my theory and opinion could be correct also. there is freedom of speech. and there is freedom to criticise me also. and i accept ur criticism.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 09:29:19 PM »

all are possible. so my apologies if i made a general conclusion. sorry for that.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2017, 02:40:54 AM »
No problem my friend. Yes, of course we have freedom of speech here. Your opinion is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
TW

all are possible. so my apologies if i made a general conclusion. sorry for that.