Author Topic: For Zobex and others for whom it may apply...  (Read 4681 times)

Offline sumomaster2004

For Zobex and others for whom it may apply...
« on: January 04, 2015, 04:56:24 PM »
Good evening Sumo. A friend e-mailed me on a new post by Zobex about me on the old forum (Unluckily, we cannot access that forum from where I am at present until 2019). Accordingly, he said that I will be confronted by Intel this 2015. Please ask him, does he really know me personally? Ask him, what is my real first name? Or does the intel service knew who is Dindo Bayaua? Do any phil intel service have any jurisdiction where I am at present? I dont think so because if they ever got a clue, WE COULD have known it in advance. About my IP Address, I am not that foolish not to use 3rd proxy and base transfer program from Logarithm curedo x to the nth power (care of a friend, an IT programmer), and maybe they can trace that in Norway. Only 4 people had met Dindo Bayaua and all are discreet (No questions about that). I am here in the hot sunny, sandy place since last 2014 until 2019, how could the intel people confront me? Tell him, he is just full of B.... Also, I ran into bad luck? Sorry, tell them to think again. Who in his right mind would sell the gold in its original bar shape, tell them to discern it if they got my point. Please post this in the forum. Thanks. -

C........ Dindo Bayaua A.... ??? ??? ??? ??? ???.

Offline zeeker

Re: For Zobex and others for whom it may apply...
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 04:01:43 PM »
sir sumo, kindly extend my kumusta to sir dindo bayaua, thanks and happy new year.
continue the journey

Offline sumomaster2004

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 09:44:01 PM »
will do bro.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 07:27:29 PM »
Good evening Sumo. A friend e-mailed me on a new post by Zobex about me on the old forum (Unluckily, we cannot access that forum from where I am at present until 2019). Accordingly, he said that I will be confronted by Intel this 2015. Please ask him, does he really know me personally? Ask him, what is my real first name? Or does the intel service knew who is Dindo Bayaua? Do any phil intel service have any jurisdiction where I am at present? I dont think so because if they ever got a clue, WE COULD have known it in advance. About my IP Address, I am not that foolish not to use 3rd proxy and base transfer program from Logarithm curedo x to the nth power (care of a friend, an IT programmer), and maybe they can trace that in Norway. Only 4 people had met Dindo Bayaua and all are discreet (No questions about that). I am here in the hot sunny, sandy place since last 2014 until 2019, how could the intel people confront me? Tell him, he is just full of B.... Also, I ran into bad luck? Sorry, tell them to think again. Who in his right mind would sell the gold in its original bar shape, tell them to discern it if they got my point. Please post this in the forum. Thanks. -

Everyone should be wise enough to know that ALL text messages, cell phone calls and emails are now and have been data based, in real time, for the past 10 years.  Why do you think that for the past 10 years all cell phones have required built in GPS chips.  EVERYONE who has ever had any real success in finding, associated with a real deposit or such, is data based.  BY the USA who runs a major regional surveillance center out of the mountain top near Manila.  Don't be a DUMB ASS.  The Philippines gold deposits is the personal banking accounts of the Jewish Bankers that basically run the USA.  Soooo, we are all voice printed, all cell phone's ESN's are data based and that includes all sim cards are data based and all is cross referenced.  Globally !!  Anyone who touches this stuff is cataloged.  There has not been a real election in the Philippines since WW2, because of the gold deposits.  Everyone is cataloged like a lab rat.  I just came home from the islands for Christmas with my dog and cat then go back.  What for ???  I am pissed off and have given the large deposits to the military.  Fine let them fight over them.  I will stay with the small ones.  So we discussed, in Manila, the many things going back to 1983 when I was working with the Camp Aguinaldo Committee.  They know us all (that includes DB as they mentioned him to me when I was talking about "old men" and forward viewing and such).

I don't know who you are nor do I care.  Actually I do know but, no, I don't care.  It's not relevant to me.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 07:36:36 PM »

The surveillance is being done by a former director of the PNP who runs a treasure hunting team that is multinational that includes Japanese, Chinese Military who are the satellite speNothingts and Americans.  They are tied to NBI and CIDG.  I was meeting with them in December 2014.  So there is your information.  They are based out of Luzon.  I personally have been in the Chinese National military data base (in a good way) on Philippine gold since 1986.  The higher ups want to eliminate anyone with special skills so to speak.  Go track anything else you want on your own.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 07:38:48 PM »

The surveillance is being done by a former director of the PNP who runs a treasure hunting team that is multinational that includes Japanese, Chinese Military who are the satellite speNothingts and Americans.  They are tied to NBI and CIDG.  I was meeting with them in December 2014.  So there is your information.  They are based out of Luzon.  I personally have been in the Chinese National military data base (in a good way) on Philippine gold since 1986.  The higher ups want to eliminate anyone with special skills so to speak.  Go track anything else you want on your own.

Z

Ha Ha Ha , cute, screwing with the text "" satellite speNothingts """ .  I have the draft copy I posted, so I know what I typed in "" satellite speNothingts """.

Z

Offline boylara

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 07:00:16 PM »
spying, surveillance, not a big deal anymore...all Veterans /Legitimate/passionate treasure hunters are expert on these matters. Dindo Bayaua was my former body when I was in the Government Service. Military intel/PNP intel don't care if your a treasure hunter until they discovered you find a BIG hit....Here in Cagayan Valley, we can work and not afraid if people will discover us as treasure hunters, they will just laugh at us especially those non believers, if somebody called you/txted/pm/emails you and inform you that you being monitored for being a Treasure hunters..just smile and welcome to the club, but Be not Afraid with them... Right now, there are International treasure hunters who have connection with the Intel Group in the government working to find YAMA TH but were not afraid with them...The feeling is MUTUAL..di namin sila pakialaman, wag naman nila kaming pakialaman....(translation) how's my old TH Friends here in TSEATC...Zobez, Gboy, Dindo, CAPM, Badz, sir Admin, Thunter, Genner,etc...To all my Brothers in TH...HAPPY Treasure Hunting...The door is now open for 2015-2017...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline John316

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2015, 04:09:49 AM »
Can anyone help me reconnect with sir Dindo. I just need to ask few things. If by chance he would ask, please tell him that it concerns the boy from mallig. :) thanks! Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.