Author Topic: USA Spying on All of Us???  (Read 19315 times)

Offline AU24K

• god is great...
Re: USA Spying on All of Us???
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2011, 12:52:17 AM »
SPYING THE THREAT,

many of our treasure site have almost 80% were opened and the radiation of AU was already exposed...... our country was the THREAT in all country. like lolo marcos, when he was retrieved to gold deposits in different a banks in different country.. our country will have a very good progress but uncle SAM was afraid and our have a civil war in lolo marcos regime and also the nuclear power plant was not operate..
NOWADAY'S,, we continue SEARCH & DISCOVER the treasure in our country with helping to each other and the guidance of the lord...

happy hunting...

Offline KIZUNA

• Bonds of Friendships - kizuna
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2011, 06:06:33 AM »
Here's one article folks that proves USA has the capability to spy, locate and monitor sites, they found  more pyramids in Egypt with the aid of NASA satellite imagery.

The satellites used powerful cameras that can "pinpoint objects less than one meter (three feet) in diameter on the Earth's surface," the report said.
The technology was helped by the density of houses and other buildings, made of mud brick so that they showed up somewhat clearly against the looser soil cover.

So clay, asphalt or whatever the Japs used, sites can still be monitored, they will try to locate instead the shields, those things that sheilds the treasures....

read on friends...

NASA satellite 'helps find 17 Egypt pyramids'

– Thu May 26, 11:26 am ET
WASHINGTON (AFP) – Archaeologists have uncovered as many as 17 buried pyramids in Egypt with the help of NASA satellite imagery, according to a documentary to be aired by the BBC on Monday.

Led by US researcher Sarah Parcak at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, the team has already confirmed two of the suspected pyramids through excavation work.
The BBC, which funded the research, released the findings this week ahead of a broadcast describing the technique and what was uncovered.
"I couldn't believe we could locate so many sites all over Egypt," Parcak was quoted as telling the BBC.
"To excavate a pyramid is the dream of every archaeologist."
The team also found more than 1,000 tombs and 3,000 ancient settlements, according to the report.
Infrared images, which were taken by satellites orbiting 700 kilometers (435 miles) above the Earth, revealed the below-ground structures.
The satellites used powerful cameras that can "pinpoint objects less than one meter (three feet) in diameter on the Earth's surface," the report said.
The technology was helped by the density of houses and other buildings, made of mud brick so that they showed up somewhat clearly against the looser soil cover.
The documentary, "Egypt's Lost Cities," airs Monday on BBC One and will also be shown on the Discovery channel in the United States.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

KZN

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2011, 06:09:56 AM »
Wow! I can't wait to watch that show on TV!
TW

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2011, 01:36:50 PM »
Not to make you people really sick, BUT from July through September 2002, the entire Philippines islands was scanned by the USA, National Reconnaissance Office (NRO).  Specifically to catalog any and all metal deposits.  The USA Pentagon considers ALL treasure deposits in the Philippines, both land and sea, to be the property of the US Military.  Mind you I said Military.  At that time their capabilities were up to 175 feet of hard rock and up to 250 soft rock.  At least in 2002 that was their capabilities.  So if it is in those ranges, they have already cataloged it.

ZOBEX
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 03:00:31 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2011, 01:43:35 PM »
Not to make you people really sick, BUT from July through September 2002, the entire Philippines islands was scanned by the USA, National Reconnaissance Office (NRO).  Specifically to catalog any and all metal deposits.  The USA Pentagon considers ALL treasure deposits in the Philippines, both land and sea, to be the property of the US Military.  Mind you I said Military.  At that time their capabilities were up to 175 feet of hard rock and up to 250 soft rock.  At least in 2002 that was their capabilities.  So if it is in those ranges, they have already cataloged it.

ZOBEX
[/color]

Zobex,
Mind if we ask how you know this information? Can you in any way prove what you're writing here?
TW
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 02:58:51 PM by t_hunter44 »

t_hunter44

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2011, 09:11:38 PM »

ZOBEX

All Treasure Deposits in the Philippines, both land and sea, belongs to the US Military,  ::), that is so farfetched but go ahead and prove it to us disbelievers that what you stated can be proven, by you. Maybe the US Government does not even know what you are accusing them of. We are waiting for you to prove it and it better be good and convincing.

Offline jackbruno

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2011, 08:47:42 AM »
zobex,

that is true,it's posible that the entire phil. island was scanned by US. i remember my friend in th circa who once said that he and his friend  was hired by 2 NASA personnel their job was to assist them they scan the whole Visayas area using their locator who can detek 5 to 10 km and in fact the battery of their locator is as thin as bond paper but the problem of their locator is that it cannot pin point the exact location or zero point the target-maybe they intent it that way or maybe they used strong waves that's why they can't pinpoint the target and every time they have detected positive site they put it into writings or they make books about it or put it into cataloged as what you have described,and after that they report it to US govt.yes it's true..
 but USA Pentagon considers ALL treasure deposits in the Phils.? i don't thinks so, Philippines belongs to Pilipino people whether it is under or above the ground not to Americans esp. those bastardos..and you know who are those bastardos, they are like leeches..   
8s not d detector dat matterS most but 8s d detektoriSt dat matters best

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2011, 03:43:38 PM »
That's very nice, T Hunter. That's amazing what they can do with satellites these days.
TW

Offline com1diver

• Com1diver
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2011, 07:01:05 PM »
Brother TH'ers,

I'll ask how much it costs to survey areas in the Philippines and see if they can see underwater

Com1diver
Never let up, never give up and you'll never let yourself down.

Offline Johny Bravo

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2011, 10:29:57 AM »

Imagine you can click through the net and the satellite will check the location. Truly Amazing Sir T44  ;)

It would be costly to survey the areas in the Philippines Sir Com1diver  ;)

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2011, 01:35:35 PM »
      An example of Geological Satellite Imaging and image shown is the Morenci Mine in Arizona which has 2,200 million tons Copper Reserve and the mine is producing 380,000 tons of copper annually. The bottom picture shows the Argyle Diamond Mine in Australia. Notice the Aura produced by the Copper Mineral on the Satellite Image and those Gold Deposits in the Philippines will produce the same results. Just Click on the Link below to view the Satellite Imaging of the said location. So saying, the locations of those Big Gold Deposits in the Philippines  is no secret to the Satellite Imaging Technology Companies or even the US Government but that does not mean they have claim to those Gold Deposits in the Philippines.

http://www.satimagingcorp.com/svc/mining.html

Actually the detection technique is VERY old technology.  How do you think they have, in the past years, detected underground nuclear weapon heads and general radioactive material stock piles, also production facilities?  The USG has been doing it for years.  Neutrons bounce of off high density molecules.  The higher the density of the nucleus, the greater of bounces off of it.  High density material like Gold, Platinum, Uranium, Plutonium all have high density nucleus, enhanced because of the number of neutrons in them.  It is like playing billiards or pool.  Neutrons bounce off of other neutrons and clusters of neutrons.  The greater number of bounces of off a target area, the greater the density.  The target is exposed.  Neutrons are normally absorbed by resistance, that is like diving into the water from a spring board.  It takes about 250 feet of soft rock or about 175 feet of hard rock, then double it for the round trip, come in, bounce and then go back the way it came.  There are ways of masking it but Jap installations are not set up that way.  Oh and yes, this is the numbers given to me by the exploring teams in 2002.  I used to work with these general groups years back.

Modern weapons detection satellites no longer depend on this low technology.  All fissionable material emits a wide array of small high speed particles that have effectively no attenuation in earth or other shield material.

http://www.rense.com/general16/nucla.htm

The USG has no rights to claim oil deposits in Iraq though two American oil companies control all of Iraq's oil production and sales.  No right to Kuwait though most of Kuwait's oil flows through joint British/American shipping and marketing infrastructure.  No right to the Philippines though it occupied it for 45 years and still does in South Mindanao with Marines and a covert USG airbase inside the Philippine airbase in Zamboanga area. etc. etc. etc.

If a military power controls the effective movements of anything then they own the assets.  And, yes, the military considers the Philippines it's possession or toy to play with.  Have you seen a legitimate Presidential election in the Island in the past 40 years?  That Marcos was overthrown, that Estrada was overthrown that Poe just happen to have a massive stroke and his brain soaked in blood while contesting the Presidential election results, that Imelda and family still walk around untouched ?

ZOBEX

« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 02:56:32 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline AU24K

• god is great...
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2011, 12:32:16 AM »
nowadays we are the GREAT THREAT in the WHOLE WORLD... like in the Marcos regime... on that time we are the threat to other nation...
USA provoke a civil war in the country to demoralized our nation to back into ZERO government......
NOW is the great time to help our people and our self to improve the knowledge about THunting..  We have an opportunity to recovered the said AU bar and others precious metal and help our government... One Industrialized country.. we the active support of the community...

GOD BLESS US...

gerald

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2011, 02:49:09 AM »

ZOBEX

If that  is  true  brother...  what will  the  U.S.  Govt. do?
Will  they excavate  the positive spot   owned  by  someday else?
What  if  the particular  area  in which  they will dig  in  is owned  by big time also.. like in our  place?
Would  you  think  the owner of the lot  allow  them to  dig  for  there  own  profit?
I think  there  might be Holy/unholy  war  will happened  my friend.

Like  in our place.. even the  Mormons  have in a hard  time negotiating  a very positive  spot  if owned  by someday  else considered  bigatin(rich owner).
Even  a  lot owned  by  a simple  person..  they cannot  easily do  what  they wanted to.
And one thing  more..  How  come  the   U.S. Govt.  owned  that  property  buried  below.  Nobody owns  that.

It's  a result  of  war. The war  that happened  long time  ago.
In our  place...  Nobody  else  would  question  you  why  you are  digging  un-explained hole   inside  your  property.

Again I would  say, if  they will going to digged  holes    inside  a private  property  of  a   Phil.. Citizen
for  their  own  benefit.. and  the owner  will just   witness  it's  retrieval  with pain in their  hearts  and agony.. I think  Holy & Unholy  war might  happen.

:D

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2011, 06:42:35 PM »
Not to make you people really sick, BUT from July through September 2002, the entire Philippines islands was scanned by the USA, National Reconnaissance Office (NRO).  Specifically to catalog any and all metal deposits.  The USA Pentagon considers ALL treasure deposits in the Philippines, both land and sea, to be the property of the US Military.  Mind you I said Military.  At that time their capabilities were up to 175 feet of hard rock and up to 250 soft rock.  At least in 2002 that was their capabilities.  So if it is in those ranges, they have already cataloged it.

ZOBEX

Sorry to say this happens all of the time.  As for corruption, note the Wiki Leaks release concerning the corruption of Arroyo and her fat husband and the rigged elections.

Z

If that  is  true  brother...  what will  the  U.S.  Govt. do?
Will  they excavate  the positive spot   owned  by  someday else?
What  if  the particular  area  in which  they will dig  in  is owned  by big time also.. like in our  place?
Would  you  think  the owner of the lot  allow  them to  dig  for  there  own  profit?
I think  there  might be Holy/unholy  war  will happened  my friend.

Like  in our place.. even the  Mormons  have in a hard  time negotiating  a very positive  spot  if owned  by someday  else considered  bigatin(rich owner).
Even  a  lot owned  by  a simple  person..  they cannot  easily do  what  they wanted to.
And one thing  more..  How  come  the   U.S. Govt.  owned  that  property  buried  below.  Nobody owns  that.

It's  a result  of  war. The war  that happened  long time  ago.
In our  place...  Nobody  else  would  question  you  why  you are  digging  un-explained hole   inside  your  property.

Again I would  say, if  they will going to digged  holes    inside  a private  property  of  a   Phil.. Citizen
for  their  own  benefit.. and  the owner  will just   witness  it's  retrieval  with pain in their  hearts  and agony.. I think  Holy & Unholy  war might  happen.

:D
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 06:19:53 AM by admin »

t_hunter44

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2012, 07:08:51 PM »

ZOBEX

Read the Post of your friend Zobex. If ever you make a Successful Recovery, according to him, it is the Property of the US Military. Absurd and Outrageous Claim so I suggest you Watch out for this guy as he also claims to have work in Covert Operations in the island for USG and claims to know people in USG. Take all his claim with a grain of salt. Can you trust this guy, wouldn't even touch him with a 10 foot pole.