Author Topic: Ceremony of the Dead  (Read 9214 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Ceremony of the Dead
« on: June 09, 2015, 03:33:07 AM »
This is one of the topics that has been covered several times on the forum but not dropped out of favor.  I don't believe in or should say I will not do, any blood sacrifice or killings of *&^% to any so called appeasement of spirits found or attached to a treasure site.  That does not mean there are not spirits attached to a site that may ask or demand these things.  I just will not touch any such idea.  Though Marcos did and I know of recently where one of the so called BIG company's that have department stores all over the Philippines where they effected the killing of 8 people, as advised by their dowser, so that they could recover a large stash of gold.  That stash was recovered and they built a 5 story parking structure for their adjacent mall complex.  The big deposits have been located on Bohol island, running about 3,000 metric tons.  Now those sites are being fought over by the presidential candidates even before the elections.

In April I was asked to scope out a hill side pop out or hidden aircraft hanger.  I hired two dowsers, both were good but they in the end did not turn out any better than me, but it ouly cost me 2,000 pesos for the pair.  I did find the air hanger front entrance and two airshafts.  Got a contract to dig and then it went to hell by some Col. connected to the Central Bank.  We are now going to court and it still has not been opened up.

Anyway.  The aircraft site has a lot of spirits attached to it, but fortunately I was able to work out a deal with them (sounds stupid but true).  Here is a picture of the Ceremony of the Dead I performed.  Was taut this by Lieutenant Ohata the last survivor from Lost Horizon and Major General Morikawa.  Now for the really weird part.  Besides what you see on the table, there is a pre-recorded series of music, that was hand picked by the old Japanese, I have it playing next to the table.  Once I lit off the incense and salt in the charcoal fire (the bowl on the left) I was startled to see a lot of little black marks or vertical strike lines come moving in on the table and me.  I guessed they were many spirits.  Near the end of the service, that runs about 10 minutes, I was really spooked to see two Japanese men appear, missing from the knees down, and they were looking at the table and had smiles on their faces.  That really set me back.   When the ceremony was ending I collected up the coins, candles and salt, pored them into the bowl with the charcoal and incense to take and scatter at the tunnel entrance.  Managed to burn my fingers and yell, then I heard the two of them kind of laugh at me but not in a ridicule but because I was getting my fingers hot.  After that the site felt peaceful and clean, at least to me.  But the land owner and some of the other people were assholes that caused the deal to hang up.  They can't get past me but it will be a couple of years to go now.  BTW there are two combat fighters in that tunnel.  I wont give more details.  But someday.

So, are spirits attached to a site ??  Yes.  Can you deal with them, yes.  Is it smart to piss them off ??  NO.  When 4 samurai from Lost Horizon came to see DB with a message for him to give to me, DB told them to love off.  Not a good idea, they don't forget.  Those spirits were there before we were born and will no doubt be there after we are all dead.  It is easy to get your mined all warped in this stuff, for most people don't get involved and loose common sense.

Z

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Ceremony of the Dead
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 08:46:18 AM »
Huh? Bro, what were you smoking today. I need a hit on some of that good stuff also!

Anyway, great stuff. Loved reading it. Keep up the good work!
TW

Offline renantiur

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 03:30:02 AM »

its a nice story sir zobex. no wonder th is the most dangerous hobby in the whole world, with the bomb trap, gas trap, water trap and the spirit disturbances that you get.

Offline joe

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 12:37:36 AM »
 ;D all of this very true , even the treasure guard(agta) who transfer the treasure from one place to there place  ??? we encounter this from our tunnel. at first we dont believe on all what the tambalan told us. but when the treasure guard meet with my friend worker in there house and told him what they did, they even show him all the treasure,(all of this not on a Dream, but @1am on the big manggo tree) and told him to do some ceremonial.... and wait for there sign :-\

Offline kaloy

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 06:37:23 AM »
Really? ...the greed are very lucky to recover treasures by double crossing.

Offline boylara

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 12:05:40 AM »
Spirits are real...even ghost......i have a lot of encounter during my treasure hunting days.....:-) what is important you know how to respect.... and have the courage to feel their presence....
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline renantiur

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2015, 05:51:21 AM »

for me, I don't give respect to the dead. I don't talk to them. I only ask the God the Father and Jesus Christ to protect me from them.

Offline witboy

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 12:45:34 AM »
for me, I don't give respect to the dead. I don't talk to them. I only ask the God the Father and Jesus Christ to protect me from them.

I agree with you, Renauntier. You are a real Christian.
Active IJA! (Indiana Jones' Associate)

Offline renantiur

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2015, 08:53:17 PM »
thanks sir witboy.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 07:12:07 PM »
Bravo sir renantiur! God Himself never allowed anyone of His followers to deal with spirits or the dead...

I personally know a group who already recovered treasure in the 90's without using any rituals. They are now very busy in many businesses.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2015, 03:05:40 AM »
Bravo sir renantiur! God Himself never allowed anyone of His followers to deal with spirits or the dead...

I personally know a group who already recovered treasure in the 90's without using any rituals. They are now very busy in many businesses.

The Ritual of the Dead I perform is not one of religion or fear or pay to them.  It is one of a sense of respect as they are Lost Spirits that when they leave will only find sadness on the other end.  They were Humans at one time and even my enemy I give some respect to at the time of their death.  No I will not sacrifice any chickens or pigs or even offer food.  I am talking to people even though they are dead humans.  Not demons or evil spirits, just dead people like you would find in a grave yard.  I actually talk to the spirits like they are alive and quietly tell them their time on the site is over, go to where they must go.  Their job is over.  It is most unsettling to see them appear, just shadows, but they appear, some times just a grey fuzzy line or what ever, but they come.  You must feel some sadness and compassion for them, they are lost for ever and many did not want to die or do what happened.  But some are just plain evil,  to those I tell them to love off and go away.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2015, 03:07:42 AM »

The Ritual of the Dead I perform is not one of religion or fear or pay to them.  It is one of a sense of respect as they are Lost Spirits that when they leave will only find sadness on the other end.  They were Humans at one time and even my enemy I give some respect to at the time of their death.  No I will not sacrifice any chickens or pigs or even offer food.  I am talking to people even though they are dead humans.  Not demons or evil spirits, just dead people like you would find in a grave yard.  I actually talk to the spirits like they are alive and quietly tell them their time on the site is over, go to where they must go.  Their job is over.  It is most unsettling to see them appear, just shadows, but they appear, some times just a grey fuzzy line or what ever, but they come.  You must feel some sadness and compassion for them, they are lost for ever and many did not want to die or do what happened.  But some are just plain evil,  to those I tell them to love off and go away.

Z

That's love off spelled F-U/C -K off

Z

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2015, 01:18:01 PM »

Z

That's love off spelled F-U/C -K off

Z

Nice to hear from you again SENIOR.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline PureHeart

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2016, 08:15:03 PM »
have any of our expert here tried to play Japanese Traditional Music like the Sakura (Cherry Blossoms) while on treasure site? is it ok, helpful or might anger the spirits?

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2016, 05:09:14 AM »
Performed another Ceremony of (for) the Dead in December 2015, will post pictures soon.  Different site, different location.  Really bizarre results.  Really bad site in that there is a LOT of dead there.  UGH.

Z