Author Topic: Lets try isometric on this map  (Read 9220 times)

Offline fom1113

Re: Lets try isometric on this map
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2015, 01:11:42 PM »
You must clear the surrounding soil and examine the shape of the rock. I suspect that site is a spotted radius. Multiple deposits are around the area.

FYI: small deposit is near the falls, in some area in Luzon the small cache is right at the spot where the water is falling.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline kaloy

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2015, 06:10:54 PM »
Btw, it is not a rock. It is an ordinary compact layer. We just dont break t right away s we could examine it. It surprise me why all of a sudden that gray layer appeared there. As if it covers something on the side.......the water falls s a nice spot. It completes the lacking point of an isoceles 60 deg.triangle formed by the dead duhat tree and rock A (see the sketch). Is it possible that the main load s at the center of this isoceles triangle?..

Offline kaloy

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2015, 06:25:29 PM »
The water falls is actually my first target in the area. We dug 4 ft but cannot control the water as it was covered with sand and so we stop digging for the mean time. We found charcoal there but not sure if these charcoals were just brought by water during rainy seasons as there were kaingin upstream.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2015, 05:58:15 PM »
At 3 ft...any significance? Ty

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2015, 02:46:22 PM »
Dear Kaloy;

That rock that you have dig at 3 ft..Just measure the width and the length of that rock..The measurement of what they called a cap
Length= 44 inches and Width= 32 inches..If that rock was exact on this measurement meaning you are in the right spot..Regarding
your sketch...From that Dead Duhat tree to the Duhat Tree,..Measure the total distance and the exact degrees,..If it is in 90 degrees
in which the Dead Duhat Tree is your Base,..Take this Distance 56,102 or 139  Meters..And just a reminder that Rock A and Rock B will
be your Lock...From that Rock take a bearing 180 degrees South..If you Explore dig on this measurement...180 c.m square,..or if you
like to dig in a circle pattern that would be your diameter,..180 c.m..And Also i just want to ask if that small falls has a big rock on the
surface Marker?...Happy hunting

Thanks ;D

Offline kaloy

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2015, 09:47:29 PM »
Pic of the water falls after diverting the water..

Offline kaloy

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2015, 10:04:33 PM »
Here are the degree measurements:
From the dead duhat tree
           To rock b: 80
           To water falls: 90
           To another duhat: 103
           To 3rd hill summit: 178 (180 is about at the edge of the summit)
From rock A
            To  1st hill summit: 178 (180 is about at the edge of the summit)

Dont know the distance yet....
The line of dead duhat going to 3rd hill IS PARALLEL to the line of rock A going to 1st hill!.. I assume there is a significance of this parallelogram.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2015, 10:08:32 PM »
Could you pls explain further the 56,102,139 meter-distance.thanks

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2015, 02:04:13 PM »
Thanks Kaloy for that Information..

That Measurement i mentioned is specificallly use for the 90 degree Angle..
So if your base is the Dead Duhat Tree,use that measurement 102 or 139 meters
going to the Falls..
Don't you ever notice that the Dead Duhat Tree,1sr Hill and the 3rd. Hill is align
North and South direction..So I could say that the Dead Duhat Tree is your Base or
Control on locating the target...Just a hint try to measure everything from and get
their corresponding distances:
1.Measurement from Dead Duhat Tree to Rock A,
2.Measurement from Dead Duhat Tree to Rock B,
3.Measurement from Dead Duhat Tree to the Falls.
4.Measurement from Dead Duhat Tree to Another Duhat.
5.Measurement and Degree from Another Duhat to the Falls..

Just an advice Degree and Distances are very important Kaloy..

Thanks..Happy Hunting... ;)

Offline Knaj

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2015, 02:56:04 PM »
an genuine japanese map always has a japanese flag in there always.. its not a marker to the location but its a marker of how to read a map properly. if the wind blows the flag from the left then this makes it as is, but when the wind blows the flag from the right then it is mirrored. in this buried treasure couldn't be found and you'll stock in the wild.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2015, 08:30:39 PM »
It depends.  Mine has a japanese writing on the uppermost left corner that reads "copy #9". Signifying a copy made by/for lower ranking official. It's authentic but not an official/general map, if really there is such thing as "official" "general" map. Golden Lily maps never circulated and only few had the chance of seeing them. Mine are maps from Mixed IB of IJA....

Offline Knaj

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2015, 10:14:34 PM »
i just remembered of what i heard to my father back then when i was 12. their talking bout yamashita's treasure and one of his buddy's friend has a map, then my father ask if there's a flag in it and his buddy answered "i don't know." i heard that those flag always present at the map cause that's will gives you a hint of how to get the exact location. last two months i've seen it one my wife's relatives kind of brownies color, looks like a shiny leather i don't know what's made of i didn't touch it either. i've seen a jap flag flying left, i just laugh and said it's fake and then i left. but yeah who knows.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2015, 12:21:37 PM »
I have a map that had its sun drawn at the back. Maybe a hint on how to read it. All these years, i came to the conclusion that reading a japanese treasure map is not easy as it seemed, as if im just beginning to have a glimpse of what really the thought of the one who drawn it. We are misled by those who twisted and covered the truth from the eyes of public. Well, treasures and artifacts of Asia and Europe are buried here so they really wanted it to be hidden and remained a legend in the eyes of the gullible public. Remaining as an investigator who rely on evidences is still the most logical stand of a TH...a top secret  is a top secret. Means that only few knew the real score. Just my opinion.

Offline Knaj

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2015, 01:55:38 PM »
just a hint, try to read it using a mirror enough to fit the map and check the site if your reading are in the right place. treasure map indeed completed, even if it is written in English alphabet until you know the right position of the map. just try a mirror or raised the map up with the sun of the map in front of  you, used the sunlight to reveal the text on the back of the map. nothing to lose if you try it, if your in the right reading you can pinpoint the exact location of the hidden treasure. hope this help, gud luck fella TH's. happy hunting. :)

Offline kaloy

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2015, 05:28:01 PM »
Mirror image is good.