Author Topic: Lets try isometric on this map  (Read 9221 times)

Offline Knaj

Re: Lets try isometric on this map
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2015, 05:37:11 PM »
so how it goes? have you try it?

Offline kaloy

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2015, 06:48:42 PM »
The hill that i posted is actually the half sun with 4 rays drawn with an eye at the right lower corner. Of the map. This has puzzles me for couple of years. . The north is drawn pointing at 5 o clock and the half sun at the right lower corner so it is quite confusing. I just realized just a week ago after talking to a japanese guy who concluded that my map is authentic but just like me got confused with the half sun at right lower corner of the map. Google earth is a great tool. By pointing the north at 5 oclock, the hill (the one that i posted) immerge to look like a half sun.. Isometric and triangulation( 30-60-90; 45-45-90) are aldo quite helpful in pinpointing the targets.. I was convinced that there are really secret and specific angles used as these angles point to the markers ive found in the site.. Your mirror image of the hill helped to support the idea that the hill is the half sun in my map and helped me find other details that other teams of THers didnt find in the site. Also it has a paranormal value. My friend asked if you are a psychic. Lol ;D

Offline kaloy

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2015, 07:28:14 PM »
There are other details that seem to be not in place but i am hoping that using the hill as the permanent and main marker/landmark i will soon find the other details in place.

Offline Knaj

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2015, 07:42:18 PM »
ha ha ha no i'm not, but i believe in ghost, i'm roman catholic by the way. okay lets go back to the topic.. here's in my if it is truly a half of the sun, then try to play with the shadows when sun rising up half way or the setting sun. its show only half of it with 4 rays then that sun rising up, take note of the shadows coming from tall trees, or maybe that's the light coming from in between trees try that technique during sun rise and sunset just wait till it reaches half of it. remember use shadows from and a light coming between trees you only need 4 shadows or 4 light rays. when you are in the right place this 4 sun rays will isolate the mystery your about to discover. hope this technique will your solve the puzzle.

Offline Knaj

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2015, 07:48:02 PM »
i think you have to be in the eye before sunrise and sunset, make sure before it goes to half of the sun, you to be in the eyeball.

Offline Knaj

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2015, 08:03:06 PM »
if that technique wasn't good enough then try to play shadows and sun rays 2 in the morning and 2 before sunset. just mix it

Offline Knaj

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2015, 08:14:27 PM »
i think this is the 4 rays in your map sun.

Offline Knaj

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2015, 08:27:30 PM »
or maybe this one 2 rays  or shadows in the morning from east, west or north, south and 2 rays or shadows before sun set.

Offline Knaj

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2015, 08:46:14 PM »
your sun has only 4 rays then there's something 3 objects blocking sun rays  find that three objects. HINT: there are only two rays reaching to the ground, those 1 and 3 object will block the entire ends and focusing the sun rays at the center, that object in center will divide the rays to make it two rays. now you have the 2 rays captured all you have to do is to capture the second two rays of the sun, in this case use a mirror cause your puzzle has been mirrored out. what i mean mirror is used the same technique before sunset. to complete the 4 sun rays. this 4 rays will isolate the area and that area will be your eye to see every piece of your puzzle.

Offline Knaj

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2015, 08:54:00 PM »
look at the center of the image above i posted is it an arrow or i'm just assuming it.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2015, 10:28:50 PM »
Afternoon shadow

Offline kaloy

« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2015, 10:40:17 PM »
Youre right. There are two rays  in the afternoon that seem to pass through the foothill of the eye( to the area of the "C")... Though it will not directly hit the eye beceause the summit blocks the rays as seen in the pic above.  There are two shadows near the center of the pic  whichmeans that there are also two rays .. Hope to catch a pic in the morning..

Offline Knaj

« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2015, 10:49:55 PM »
ohw that's not what i'm expected, but i think your closer to solve that puzzle. anyway if the sun rays don,t work try to capture if the shadows has a resemblance to the sun rays then put a marker onto it... these is just like a buddha thing, using shadows to point the tunnel entrance. it's a big mystery what's in there.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2015, 08:58:15 PM »
Any more ideas about this mystery? I'll be more than glad to see more. Thanks

Offline kaloy

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2015, 09:00:37 PM »
Could you pls elaborate further about that buddha and shadows.