Author Topic: Lets try isometric on this map  (Read 47123 times)

Offline Knaj

Re: Lets try isometric on this map
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2015, 08:13:18 AM »
the stairs is the mountain where the deposit buried, every steps in it resembles the mountain.

Offline Knaj

« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2015, 08:18:25 AM »
so it means that there are two deposit in that area? two roots exist then there's two deposit buried there.

Offline Knaj

« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2015, 08:28:12 AM »
you see a man under the marked stone? at the piled stone, it's not a japanses character but a human crawling under to the deposit. that's the entrance i think.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2015, 08:40:24 AM »
it was specified in the map the local name of the hill where the second tree is/was located... It is a kilometer away from the "eye mountain"... But anyway that local hill is much elevated than where the eye is located so it is possible that they used it as a reference using the direction of its protruding slope to locate where the eye is... Sad thing is, if the eye is in that local hill. Literally, there is a measurement indicated in the map from the local hill to the eye, and it is only 80. Dont know if that should be taken literally.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2015, 03:45:59 PM »
you see a man under the marked stone? at the piled stone, it's not a japanses character but a human crawling under to the deposit. that's the entrance i think.

Literally, that is the kanji for buddha...but of course there are other styles of interpretation. Your sun in the base of the trunk is quite convincing.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2015, 03:52:14 PM »
the stairs is the mountain where the deposit buried, every steps in it resembles the mountain.

Is that a box or a stair? That makes a lot of sense to me if you say STAIR STEPS IN THE MOUNTAIN like terraces...

Offline Knaj

« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2015, 01:52:58 AM »
it was specified in the map the local name of the hill where the second tree is/was located... It is a kilometer away from the "eye mountain"... But anyway that local hill is much elevated than where the eye is located so it is possible that they used it as a reference using the direction of its protruding slope to locate where the eye is... Sad thing is, if the eye is in that local hill. Literally, there is a measurement indicated in the map from the local hill to the eye, and it is only 80. Dont know if that should be taken literally.
i think that 80 is not a measurements instead an angle, 80 degree as you can see the slope of the root to the jar on top of the sandwich stone? the images there uses different timeline, look at those pile of rock and the round stone at the corner their shadows are not the same. i think the pile of rock their timeline are around 7-8 o'clock and the round stone uses 9-10 o'clock base on their shadows and the only thing don't have shadows at that time is the pot on top of a sandwich stone. as you notice there is a closed door underneath it, this place won't exposed to the sun at the given time. this is the entrance that has been block by the sandwich type rock and is maybe cemented or been blown up. remember every detail of the map has it's own role to play with, their not just an ornament to make the looks good. peace  ;D

Offline kaloy

« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2015, 02:11:46 AM »
In an earlier post, i stated that the angle from a dead duhat tree to a rock is 80 deg... This rock is near a mango tree but unluckily this tree is already dead long time ago. Could this be the mango tree near a rock? ( the one i posted lately)

Offline Knaj

« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2015, 02:31:18 AM »
as of the reference image, the slope of the root of the tree at 80 degrees angle points only to the rock. this rock i think is an statue as you can see the pot over sandwich or maybe a sandwich pot type rock. maybe that dead tree was just a land mark to where the sandwich type rock is located.

Offline Knaj

« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2015, 02:39:10 AM »
or maybe that tree is meant to mislead THs.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2015, 03:05:51 AM »
Pls bear with my trial and error approach here as i will mention anything that could be a possible suspect until we arrive at a definite target.... What about a rock in a slope that seem to hold the soil from not eroding down and creating a small mound in the slope of a mountain and if you stand there you can have a good overview of the entire site?

Offline Knaj

« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2015, 04:39:27 AM »
i'm getting closer to it, the eye of the tree maybe it was looking to the stone underneath, stone shadow pointing at 7 o'clock where the code 1 and code 2 located. the stone is located at the slope in front of a mountain the stone shadow tells us that there something in there. the stone has a map or arrow on int which remind me "rock the boat" the rock has an eye on flat surface if i'm not mistaken resemblance to the tree and if' i'm correct the map of the stone found at the river seems to me the same as the mark found at the round stone on your map, which is the "Y" thing.

Offline Knaj

« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2015, 04:43:26 AM »
forgot to upload image  ;D

Offline kaloy

« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2015, 07:45:10 PM »

Is that a box or a stair? That makes a lot of sense to me if you say STAIR STEPS IN THE MOUNTAIN like terraces...

Offline Knaj

« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2015, 08:08:48 PM »
i think your in the right spot to capture this image. sorry i broke the pot but don't worry i replace it with bonsai tree  ;D