Author Topic: Lets try isometric on this map  (Read 47127 times)

Offline Knaj

Re: Lets try isometric on this map
« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2016, 05:59:15 AM »
This thing bug my mind, your map shows a half of a sun which represent the image you captured from google and the three rays could represent the three mountain and north at 4 o'clock then this means your facing Southwest  when the north is at 4 o'clock am i right? Correct me if i'm wrong... the entrance is hidden in one of those three mountains and could be hidden at the middle mountain. Look at the image below tell me if your facing northeast when you take that shot. if my direction  is true then you have to go to the back of that bonsai and position yourself facing the bonsai tree. Now in this position the north should be at your back or either at your right side take a little turn to left and position the north exactly at 4 o'clock, then take a little step til the bonsai tree looks like a pot in your map when the bonsai tree looks like a shape of a pot then this is the area where loads can be found. The piece of your map shows the three rays only the middle of those three had a mark then this means that the middle mountain is the holder of the hoard. If this bonsai tree was located either first or third mountain then this mountain has no treasure in it but the slope of the second mountain or middle mountain rigth next to bonsai tree that i was referring to. This type of tunnel is "Y"  shape, the two characters beside the stickman means "buddah, dead person or france" (maybe this could be a buddha for giveaway) where hands pointing to the first deposit and the head pointing to other treasure deposit. Check the yellow circle from the image i posted resently the little one inside the oval. If that area can be found at the middle mountain.

Offline Knaj

« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2016, 06:04:23 AM »
Forget to attached

Offline Knaj

« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2016, 06:14:43 AM »
Take a closer look at the upper left corner shadow. The more  lower the sun the more details can be captured.

Offline Knaj

« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2016, 06:18:12 AM »
Compare that image to the trunk of bonsai tree is there any resemblance? I may say yes there is eaxamine i thoroughly.

Offline Knaj

« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2016, 06:20:39 AM »
Compare that image to the trunk of bonsai tree is there any resemblance? I may say yes there is eaxamine i thoroughly.
I mean examine it thoroughly "Typo error"

Offline kaloy

« Reply #125 on: February 09, 2016, 03:51:34 AM »
Am facing east or a bit on south east when i took the pic