Author Topic: Buried Cement shapes and symbols  (Read 3315 times)

Offline Wilsoncb18

Buried Cement shapes and symbols
« on: December 02, 2015, 07:42:54 PM »
I need information from anyone who can help. I have property in northern Mindanao (near Butuan City), I have dug two separate times. The most recent in 2013. I had lots of help to dig, wood bracing and a water pump. I began hitting dark soil at about 8 feet. At about 10 feet or so the small cement shapes began to appear. By the time we reached 25 feet, we were bringing up large cement shapes and odd looking stones. Unfortunately a large rain storm hit and my water pump was unable to keep the hole from filling with water and collapsing. Has anyone had a similar experience. Can anyone assist with explaining the cement shapes found so deep under the ground. Also used "feelers". This is how I describe a long thin metal rod with a wood handle at one end that we would shove deep into the ground below where we were digging, in hopes to hit something solid below. This would give us motivation and encouragement to continue digging. We would hit something solid and keep digging. When we reached the object, it always ended up being a piece of cement.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Buried Cement shapes and symbols
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 07:19:58 AM »
You should probably back up and explain to everyone WHY you were digging in that location in the first place. Was it based on a 'story' you heard that something was buried there? Did you detect it? This info may be helpful to someone to assist you.
TW

Offline caped

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 03:10:07 PM »
have the cement items been tested? is it really cement? i guess a good detector or dowser can help you.  good luck

Offline Voyager

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 05:15:23 PM »
Admin's advise is very practical; it increases your chance of finding what you are looking for.  I've had a bad experience of digging at the wrong spot. Made me wiser but lost money and time. We don't want others to experience it because they might lose their passion for TH.  Was your area a previous JIA camp? Was there a living witness to affirm there was indeed some "boxes" buried? Did you use MD or a reliable dowser? What about signs what are the signs around the area? Do tell us more of the background so we can advise you accurately. 

Offline kaloy

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2015, 05:24:32 AM »
TH is much like a CSI...if your purpose in digging is to look for evidences, then go for it. For me, the only thing to prove that the spot you are digging is the right spot or not is when you dig it. Trial and error. Gadgets and other background check might lessen the degree of error but for me it is not confirmatory. Nobody had seen when they hide the items so no history is confirmatory about the status of the site if it is positive or negative (promising or not)... Just my wild idea.

Offline Knaj

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 10:49:18 PM »
is there any markings you've found while your digging? this not much to say that there's hidden treasure, stone markers will tell TH that their digging the right path, since you found something that man made, then maybe something in there or maybe you missed the tunnels path. i read some TH experience that they found lots of markers when they reach at that deep.. if that's the only markers you have then time to investigate the area to find out where's what.