Author Topic: Turtle head mountain  (Read 3232 times)

Offline yamideo

Re: Turtle head mountain
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2015, 04:44:04 PM »
well that would be a good marker... just check the left eye.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2015, 07:16:08 PM »
How far from this rock approximately?

Offline kaloy

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2015, 12:13:07 PM »
Another rock on the area

Offline Voyager

« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2016, 02:00:33 PM »
the stone you found in the middle of the Y intersection seems to be a stone map.  I can see arrows pointing to 6, 7 and 8 o'clock. At 11 o'clock there's also a hole (deposit or tunnel?). The left eye is also saying something.  Try to save that, you will go back to it from time to time

Offline Voyager

« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2016, 02:05:46 PM »
there;s also a W below the right eye.  You need to study this stone,

Offline kaloy

« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2016, 05:48:57 PM »
The 11 o clock points to a steep boulder slope... This is also an area where the 90deg.bearing of a hot spring mentioned in the sketch of a japanese struggler points to...

Offline goldfinder

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2016, 04:34:29 AM »
I don't think the Japanese may use a flying plane to create a mark of an inventory site. Perhaps it maybe more on a site that is traveled by ocular inspection. that is why they come to visit places and sometimes pray there but in reality they will just ascertain if the buried treasure is still intact in the place.

goldfinder

Offline kaloy

« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2016, 08:53:57 PM »
Yes.. But then again, who knows... Written reports after the war (i choose not to mention the source) mentioned the site as japanese concentration camp... As they go around the place they might have seen it from above or from an elevated area. the sketch of the japanese struggler had this place drawn with a star. The map i am holding also points to this place. Though these sources need to be verified and needing proper orientation, it is quite logical to spend some time studying and scrutinizing the place... The trajectory of angles( though not specified in the sketch)of the targets from the landmark to another landmarks flies at 90deg and 60 deg.lines when viewed using google earth. Forming a big 30-60-90 triangle.. Has anyone here experienced locating targets at about 1 kilometer distance? Thanks

Offline Voyager

« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2016, 10:09:31 AM »
Yes I've experienced seeing markers almost a km.away from the target area. It mostly depends on the terrain, time and manpower available. If your place is a concentration camp it's not unusual