Author Topic: Calling the attention of everyone.  (Read 976 times)

Offline Huntress

Calling the attention of everyone.
« on: December 12, 2015, 07:59:54 AM »
Does anyone know who Mr Wiseman is?

I have a business to offer him.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Calling the attention of everyone.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 11:56:53 PM »
Never heard of him. Is he in Manila or where is he operating out of?
TW

Does anyone know who Mr Wiseman is?

I have a business to offer him.

Offline Voyager

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 01:19:56 PM »
is he the Mr. Tom  of Philtec Metals?

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2016, 05:09:07 PM »

Tom got himself in a bit of trouble, dealing was not so honest.  Had his head crushed in by a steel bar and wound up in the hospital in a coma.  Chief Counsel (lawyer) for San Miguel went into the hospital and stood at his bed side, using a cellphone camera and took pictures and sent them off.  Then calmly walked back out.  Hmmmm - - - - - - .

So the story goes I am told in Manila - - - - - .

Z

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 01:01:36 AM »
Seriously? OMG.. that's bad. I'll try to look him up when I get back there.
TW

Tom got himself in a bit of trouble, dealing was not so honest.  Had his head crushed in by a steel bar and wound up in the hospital in a coma.  Chief Counsel (lawyer) for San Miguel went into the hospital and stood at his bed side, using a cellphone camera and took pictures and sent them off.  Then calmly walked back out.  Hmmmm - - - - - - .

So the story goes I am told in Manila - - - - - .

Z

Offline Huntress

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 06:11:35 AM »
Oh my. is it related to TH transactions? Now, I'm scared.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 01:30:26 AM »
The only way we could know is that someone has to try and make direct contact to Tom Talor (or his wife). When I get there later this month I'll try my best to sort out the truth here.
TW

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 12:56:43 PM »
The only way we could know is that someone has to try and make direct contact to Tom Talor (or his wife). When I get there later this month I'll try my best to sort out the truth here.
TW

I had someone try that about 5 or so months ago.  So I was told by PH intelligence unit that Tom had turned into an informant to the government and was ratting out people.  So I was told by PH unit of InterPol.  He was/is separated from his wife in business affairs and he went off to work out of another country.  Somehow, so the same InterPol agent told me, he got crosswise with some of the San Miguel people.  So he had an accident with a steel rod.  So I was told in December in Manila.  My friends made brief contact with his wife but he was unavailable.  But then this is PH InterPol sourced so best you go find him and see if he is still around, or what.  When we looked, Tom was unavailable but his wife did talk.

For what ever it is worth.  I first became aware of him back I guess about 1980 when he was asking my Dad to source gold for him to make coins out of.  Man that was a long time ago.  Then again in 1985-86 he popped up again asking to buy PH gold from my Dad and some of our business associates.

Z

Offline Voyager

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2016, 10:02:22 AM »
Thanks 4 the info Mr. Z, now I know San Mig bosses are into TH. They bought wide tracks of mostly mountainous lands at the adjacent barangay of our site and flew helicopter in the area about 3x a week.  That area had lots of markers, according to my fellow hunter who lived there.  These people bankrolled Pinoy 6 years ago and grew by leaps. Now they will finance Grace Po and Chiz.  I heard the other Taipans were looking for someone to finance to prevent what happened with the previous admin.
     I also read in your blog on the return of the USG here in 2016.  At first, I was a bit skeptical.  Now, not less than our Supreme Court confirmed it.  Maybe there are lobbyist? Which means some _______  changed hands.  So Mr. Z I owe you one. Again gracias! Hope you can keep us continually informed.

Voyager