Author Topic: IS THERE ANYONE INTERESTED TO BUY GOLD BARS??  (Read 778 times)

Offline Sathida

IS THERE ANYONE INTERESTED TO BUY GOLD BARS??
« on: December 17, 2015, 10:37:13 AM »
I'm sales and marketing from Thailand. Our company is about import and export gold bars. We would like to expand our market to Phillippines
and i think i can find some buyers here but please be only legal!! you can order me in large amount cause we always have stock for you.
it is physical bars 99.99% and 96.5% with LBMA guarantee with security transaction
please leave me your email then i will send our company profile to you. Thx u

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: IS THERE ANYONE INTERESTED TO BUY GOLD BARS??
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 11:27:56 PM »
What kind of quantity and discounts are you selling it for?
TW

I'm sales and marketing from Thailand. Our company is about import and export gold bars. We would like to expand our market to Phillippines
and i think i can find some buyers here but please be only legal!! you can order me in large amount cause we always have stock for you.
it is physical bars 99.99% and 96.5% with LBMA guarantee with security transaction
please leave me your email then i will send our company profile to you. Thx u

Offline Sathida

Re: IS THERE ANYONE INTERESTED TO BUY GOLD BARS??
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 12:56:55 PM »
thank you for your interested.We have minimum but not maximum and guarantee for our price of gold spot and special premium.
You can leave me your email (and also your phone number if possible) here then i can send you for information and also our company profile

Could  you please give me some information about yourself or your company? thx u