Author Topic: Treasure found?  (Read 1613 times)

Offline Huntress

Treasure found?
« on: January 06, 2016, 03:38:37 PM »
Has anyone here found a real gold, diamonds, etc?

Sorry, I've been discouraged by some of stories here yet I know that this is a hard hobby.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Treasure found?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 11:37:08 PM »
Good question, Zye. Hope you can get some good answers here.

As for myself - I didn't do much land hunting.. only talked to a few people about it. I'm more into the underwater stuff and ancient shipwrecks. Yes, found some very nice items on those before (nothing to do with WWII treasure).

Once I did see three genuine 6.2 Burma Gold Bars but I can't prove those were actually recovered from a WWII treasure site in the Philippines.

I think everyone here knows that this type of business is not easy so it's better to just do it part time and have a 'real job' whereby you can still survive in the meantime.

TW

Offline renantiur

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 06:16:48 AM »
me, found nothing in 7 years digging. but from friends in the internet, they said somebody they knew had a friend, and this friend had a relative who knew someone that already had a recovery.

this is the sad story about  us, Filipinos.   we always believe unverified reports about something. even we have no direct knowledge and no direct proof. and the unbelieavable part about that is these friends from the internet will swear that someone whom they have never met or never knew will swear to the truthfullness of the story that somebody had recovered already. they will defend that supposed truth of recovery no matter what,  even if they have not seen it, or met that person who had a recovery.

to make the story short, the tale of the friends from the internet is not credible, and as it is called, only a tale, a wild tale, a fairy tale.

but maybe, the gold about yamashita treasure in the philippines is true. only that i dont know anyone who had recovered already. I can only say somebody had recovered already if I see it with my own two eyes the yamashita gold bars that have been eluding us, Treasure Hunters.

maybe some of the members in this forum have their own stories to tell.

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 07:05:14 AM »
How about the ROXAS Buddha? Wasn't that already a proof of a Japanese looted treasure?
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline Huntress

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 08:47:09 AM »
me, found nothing in 7 years digging. but from friends in the internet, they said somebody they knew had a friend, and this friend had a relative who knew someone that already had a recovery.

this is the sad story about  us, Filipinos.   we always believe unverified reports about something. even we have no direct knowledge and no direct proof. and the unbelieavable part about that is these friends from the internet will swear that someone whom they have never met or never knew will swear to the truthfullness of the story that somebody had recovered already. they will defend that supposed truth of recovery no matter what,  even if they have not seen it, or met that person who had a recovery.

to make the story short, the tale of the friends from the internet is not credible, and as it is called, only a tale, a wild tale, a fairy tale.

but maybe, the gold about yamashita treasure in the philippines is true. only that i dont know anyone who had recovered already. I can only say somebody had recovered already if I see it with my own two eyes the yamashita gold bars that have been eluding us, Treasure Hunters.

maybe some of the members in this forum have their own stories to tell.

7 years? That's depressing for me as a newbie. what happened to your  projects? I mean what is the main reason why many THs aren't successful on their projects?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 09:52:15 PM by zeeker »

Offline Huntress

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2016, 09:00:37 AM »

As for myself - I didn't do much land hunting.. only talked to a few people about it. I'm more into the underwater stuff and ancient shipwrecks. Yes, found some very nice items on those before (nothing to do with WWII treasure).

Once I did see three genuine 6.2 Burma Gold Bars but I can't prove those were actually recovered from a WWII treasure site in the Philippines.

I think everyone here knows that this type of business is not easy so it's better to just do it part time and have a 'real job' whereby you can still survive in the meantime.

TW

you're in a diving activities? Cool! Have you found rose necklace yet? Hehe

I know this is for mining not treasure hunting but do you think this is legit? http://www.thephilippinepride.com/biggest-palladium-deposits-found-in-philippines/
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 09:52:52 PM by zeeker »

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2016, 12:22:48 PM »
Yes, diving is actually my profession. No.. not that lucky yet!  :)

Yes, last year I went to Mindanao to do a study on the gold mining industry there and it's really awesome. There's a lot of gold to be mined there. Yes, I definitely believe that story.

TW

TW

you're in a diving activities? Cool! Have you found rose necklace yet? Hehe

I know this is for mining not treasure hunting but do you think this is legit? http://www.thephilippinepride.com/biggest-palladium-deposits-found-in-philippines/

« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 09:54:28 PM by zeeker »

Offline zeeker

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2016, 09:54:02 PM »
ms. Huntress, please use text color that are easier to see. i changed your PINK to BLACK for easier reading.
continue the journey

Offline Huntress

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2016, 01:41:45 PM »
ms. Huntress, please use text color that are easier to see. i changed your PINK to BLACK for easier reading.

Got it

Offline goldfinder

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2016, 03:52:26 PM »
Huntress,
                 Treasure finding is a journey. Make one for you keep on, but use all possibilities, scientific, history, markings, detectors, and other process. Yes I know some people who found. Lucky for them..Finding is really dificult specially if you are just asking..Take your luck..
                                                                                       Goldfinder

Offline nonoy

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2016, 01:26:16 PM »
wow youve been in mindanao sir admin? when  are where in mindanao.. i know there's a lot of treasure here

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2016, 11:31:43 PM »
Yes. I was in Agusan del Sur and Davao.
TW

wow youve been in mindanao sir admin? when  are where in mindanao.. i know there's a lot of treasure here

Offline nonoy

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2016, 01:00:49 PM »
 i may wisk to meet you soon here in gensan

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2016, 11:05:19 PM »
I'm not there now but should be in Manila soon.
TW

i may wisk to meet you soon here in gensan