Author Topic: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 76411 times)

Offline cap miwa

Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2009, 07:22:00 PM »
Bro. Gener
I think you posted those photos in the Great Hunters forum.

Gener

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2009, 01:49:56 PM »
Yes, i remember that! ill take it from there then... :o

Gener

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2009, 03:54:20 PM »
Definetly there is a treasure on that site. Many meaning of this "f" but it looks like this means "DIG DOWN". The wooden arrow is ofcourse pointing something but the etched letters or lines are blurred and i cant read! I just want to warn you anyway that arrows dont exactly pointing straight forward, it may actually points backward as already proven in many sites ive commented. but it may not too? the key to this is that lines coated in black should be seen clearly and perhaps we could analyze it...

Gener

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2009, 01:37:10 PM »
Maybe perhaps drawing a line will do the trick! copying it by immitating those lines can give us a clearer view....This is treasure hunting and doubt of giving mistaken comment can put us all in trouble.... ;)

Gener

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2009, 08:14:28 PM »
H-44,
 Finally i got my lady from other site and she is still beautiful..

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2009, 11:46:23 PM »
What?? Are you saying she's a GHOST?
TW

Gener

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2009, 01:46:04 PM »
TW,
 Yes thats right,, This photos were taken by N70 mobile phone, its actually darker in nature but we managed to make it brighter and clearer by using computer enhancements. Its my sister (a lawyer) who managed to get those shots just after they close the tv after midnight infront of 4 of my relatives.. This is the living room of my house and you can actually see her height which is calculated nearly 2 meters (no filipina have that height) Her hair style is matching those of 40s or 60s and she had a very beautiful face similar to europeans. She is already known in my house that they just ignore her whenever she wanted to appear and least they are not scared of her anymore.. It shows 2 photos here which is the sequence of her movement, she came from the kitchen(arch wide door at the back) and passed the wooden divider(where the tv located) and straight ahead to the bedroom as if she is looking on that hanging calendar...She frequently appears in my house in many occasions and even tried to communicate with my father. She only had one direction of her movement,,from the siniguelas tree at the backyard, head straight at the back kitchen door and move to the living room straight ahead to the bedroom doors then disappeard. Sign of her appearance are the uncontrolable howling of our dogs and only when the wind is calm and no lights open in the vicinity. She also appears even daytime and even scared a basketball players playing nearby...My question is why she is there? my house cannot be considered as haunted house as i just built it last 1998 thought i buy that empty land full of bushes only. i just filled the many excavations done by unknown treasure hunters before i built it...By the way,,my house is just few meters away from the known tunnel 8 in the philippines but i dont see that there is a connection with it...I was informed that she appeared again last week!! good that im not in the country otherwise i may die in fear...

Offline boylara

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2009, 12:36:52 PM »
Gener, she was burried near your house.... Ask the old folks about the Americans who was in your area around the 1920's era. What you would do so that she leave your place, offer a nine days novena prayer near the siniguelas tree, and the intention that she may rest in peace.. she was murdered during that era....Then ask the local medium/psychic to purify the place... and talk to her......:-)
"So Near Yet So Far"

t_hunter44

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2009, 04:12:40 PM »
Gener,
        I would advise against driving her out of your place. She is a good and gentle spirit and she is not hurting anyone. Try the name of Sofia Frigillana, she is more Spanish than Filipina, also from Nueva Vizcaya and my source is that your Grandpa knows her.  I believe the husband of this Sofia is from your place. I could be wrong as I have erred before.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2009, 11:04:42 PM »
Gener,
Wow.. that's incredible. I agree with Boylara that maybe your relatives should do something in your house so her lost soul can finally rest in peace.
Good luck with that.
TW

Gener

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2009, 02:04:06 PM »
They already prayed and offered for her and almost yearly even i was there last season. I cannot even enter the bedroom underground thinking that she may appear beside me as she did to my sister. Well really she dont hurt anyone except that she was almost considered as part of the family(they says) and even my parents thinks that when she appeared,,good fortune is on the way which i considered absurd as there is no basis..Yes, she may be murdered and burried or even raped on that spot and her spirit was stucked there...

T44,
 Im surprised that you know my grandfather, well honestly i never saw him myself as he was already dead when my brain starts functioning. You may have a good knowledge about my family then. Havent heard about this sofia yet perhaps since i never asked....

THANK to ALL of YOU GUYS...GOOD DAY..

t_hunter44

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2009, 07:13:17 AM »
Gener,
   Check if there is any Frigillanas in your area as there seems to be a connection.

t_hunter44

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2009, 12:22:31 PM »
Dindo,
    That is affirmative but have not contacted him for awhile because he lied to me. He was telling me to call him if I have any problem on my project in La Union , that was the advise of our friend Diwata, I asked him if Diwata is there, he said she is there with him. How can that be as  Diwata was with me at the time. I stopped calling him after that and our common friends come visit me here in San Diego frequently and I ask them if they are still showing themselves to my Medium ,they said NO. I think you know my medium, he was used by Miranda before. Found me another medium and this one is really great as he has the 4th eye, meaning he can also see what is down there, like he goes back in time during the dig and describes or make a sketch how the treasure is hidden. First I did not believe it but have tried him twice and he was amazing, found the markers that was on the sketch. The Japanese has tried him and they would not let go of him. Last time they have his mother and sister somewhere in Cebu just to keep him in check. Told him that we report it to the NBI as kidnapped victims as I know the NBI Director in Manila but he is scared as he claims these Japanese are members of the Japanese Mafia. I do not know if the mother or sister is back with him now. His first involvement with the Japanese was in Antipolo and he was accurate and the Japanese was able to retrieve the treasure, after they got to the chamber, everybody was ordered to get out, only the workers that have been with the Japanese for awhile did the retrieving. Remember the landslide in Antipolo that killed some people and demolished homes a few years back and the government claims it was due to a swimming pool that was leaking located on the hill, he claims it was because of the excavation. This Japanese claims Gloria owes her a lot, because of his bribes to get permits to dig. I have to call him sometime soon. 
       Do you know Marino Calpatura, that is the boss of Greg Gomez and I think they are both working in San Ysidro DENR or in that area.

Angel_09

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2009, 10:46:18 PM »
T_hunter44,

A question about DIWATA.  Is she a supernatural being? And with companions?

Angel

Offline fernando

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2009, 09:01:28 AM »
t_hunter44

seems we have the same F markers ? but your place and my place must be very far away from each other. and yours found inscribed in a stone, mine is in a tile ceramic, found at 12 feet deep.  with two stones glued by cement to form a heart shape symbol.. mind boggling isnt it?
IF YOU FOUND YOURSELF IN A DEEP HOLE
" STOP DIGGING"