Author Topic: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 76406 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline admin

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3342
  • Gender: Male
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2009, 06:04:30 AM »
Gener,

I think it MAY also may depend on your ENVIRONMENT. For instance; whenever I go shopping at this certain Walmart I get a BIG shock every time after walking and then touching either anything METAL there or even if I touch one of my family members! Its really a big shock and that's why I hate to go shopping there sometimes. I think their entire building is not grounded properly and by walking around the STATIC electricity builds up in your body and DISCHARGES every time you touch something while in there.

TW

t_hunter44

  • Guest
Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2009, 09:40:22 AM »
TW,
       I go to Walmart just because my wife wants to shop there and I too get a big shock, that is, when I see the BILL. Joke, just kidding. :o  :o  :o

Offline admin

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3342
  • Gender: Male
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2009, 10:57:25 AM »
T Hunter,
If you're getting a shock from a Walmart bill.. which sells everything so cheap cause all made in CHINA... you better not let your wife take you to any local Malls because then you're REALLY gonna have a HEART ATTACK! haha..
TW

Offline MasKara

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 423
Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2009, 01:59:56 PM »
TH44, To avoid those shocks that may lead to heart attack, why not shop at Goodwill and Dollar stores sometimes I go to these stores to find bargains to avoid aftershock.

Yeah TW, That too happens to me on certain areas, I don't get shock (that's too much) but I get sparks on my finger tips when I'm about to grab door handles most of the time car doors.
We are a good conductor of electricity and we carry the electrodes that creates the static discharge. When atom particles in our body jumps thus creating a discharge and pass it to another conducting object. These magnetic particles or atoms collides thus creates the sparks or static electricity before even touching the object.
But contrary to what Angel said we do not have to be exposed to synthetic plastic. We already carry these atoms without them we repel the electrodes like that of electrical gloves or electric tapes and rubbers to prevent the electricity to pass from one conductor to the other, these tapes and gloves came from plastics and rubbers, so being exposed to synthetic plastic is not the cause of static electricity it's the atoms.

Hey I just learned this now from Angels theory of basic electrons. correct me if I am wrong angel you are the expert.

But I agree with TW, TH44 should stay away from name brand Malls.

Angel_09

  • Guest
Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2009, 02:52:34 PM »
Hi maskara,

In my opinion ( i'm not pushing it bro. :)) This static electricity does not follow the norm of electrical generation, wherein you need a  magnetic field, a rotating conductor that cuts that field to produce induce voltage to the stator (as in case of AC )…or a series of cells, DC dynamo, or solar cell that moves the photons to create voltage and current (as in case of DC).

It is develop through stimulation in our body by non conducting materials…(example: a plastic comb when use in the hair and shows property of magnetism  and can attract non conducting materials such as paper and other items made of synthetic materials(magnetic duster).

Another concept is: since we are all exposed to all radiations, (electromagnetic, radio waves, solar waves,) our body chemistry MIGHT react accordingly based on how much radiation we received, thus creating potential difference from any materials in our surrounding.

Though it differs on how it is produced, the end results is that it can be discharged to any large metal object/non metal object, earth (ground), thus neutralizing the potential.

I have done some experiment before, using synthetic blanket, and covered my whole body, and move my fingers along its stretch and I can see the transfer of energy from my finger to the blanket. (It is visible if the area is pitch black or dark.) If the charge is heavy, crackling sound can also be heard, but this charge can also get neutralize, if the potential between the body and the material became equal.

My 2 cents.

Gener

  • Guest
Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2009, 02:10:10 PM »
TW & Humble Guys,
 You just revealed the truth! Yes, I think there has to do with Shopping Centers like those you mentioned! I cant avoid lurking in this malls like Carrefour,Wallmart or Landmark who i believed charges a lot of electrical current! For me alone, Holding that "TROLLEY" is painful, i can even see bright sparks upon touching those metal handles..New SUVs are the main culprit, They gives me a lot of shocks that almost affects my eyesight, it get black and twinking sound in my ears as effect and this phenomenon has not been felt on my older cars except the tahoe...I just got scared that it may lead to HEART ATTACK as revealed by our fellow Th'ers here...He-he! dont tell me guys that this strong current statics will cause my early death!!! :o...By the way,,,I check my electrical content again this morning, its not 286,,,its 435!!!

Offline MasKara

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 423
Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2009, 11:52:38 PM »
Bro Gener,

To avoid static shock that may cause you serious trouble in the future, all you need is share your wealth to us, mind you counting all those cash every time and tracking all your assets will likely be a heart stopper. Leave it to us to absorb some of the shock for you, that way we have peace of mind that you are safe and healthy.
We only experience a bit of shock with our little possessions so with your generosity the shock we get from them will be a shock of comfort and joy especially this Christmas.

Gener

  • Guest
Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2009, 01:54:22 PM »
Maskara,
 Sad to say that im not a richman as you think, i just scurried all the corners of my car this morning looking for coins to buy a packet of cigarrete...Anyway once that some of my projects will get success,,,Ill push you there to collect.... :D

Angel_09

  • Guest
Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2009, 02:27:24 PM »
Gener,
 
In order to reduced the excessive charge in your body, do 'change oil' regularly... ;D

Angel

Gener

  • Guest
Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2009, 02:31:26 PM »
Seems a good idea ;D :D I think i have few days before the "RED FLAG" will foil down HA-HA-HA! Ill wait for that right time.....

Offline goldfish

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 182
Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2009, 08:00:13 PM »
Sir Gener, i can relate with your experiences though i don't feel pain..Even when i hold my blanket, and slide my hands, i see sparks...In my amusement, i play with the sparks...Don't worry, what you are experiencing is normal. 1 thing i can suggest though is that you should lower the iron content in your blood, you might be having too much of it...Iron would help generate a certain level of static electricity in the body....just an opinion sir...the suggestions of the others are good too... ;)

Offline MasKara

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 423
Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2009, 11:44:14 PM »
I think bro Gener have too much gold in his body, it attracts too much energy. Bro lower your gold content we might as well hunt you down to get those hidden treasure in your body.

Offline goldfish

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 182
Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2009, 10:31:06 AM »
 ;D...hahaha...Sir Gener, Sir Maskara could be right...

Gener

  • Guest
Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2009, 09:09:01 PM »
Aha! So thats why detectors are screaming uncontrolably whenever i get near to them! ;D ;D...Hmmm! so i know now why CapM is looking always at me when we are detecting in one site!!!!! :o (joke)

ghost

  • Guest
Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2009, 10:02:57 PM »
Sir Gener,
    That's only a STATIC ELECTRICITY sir caused by some factors within the environment you work or live. You are acting like a live battery or a capacitor that discharge current when it touches conductors. Other causes may be friction. Yeah indeed it causes abnormal readings on equipment that is electrically/battery  operated