Author Topic: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 127376 times)

Offline boylara

Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2009, 06:35:06 PM »
T-hunter your medium is the guy from Region I, the guy who can draw what is inside the chamber vault...If he is the guy you have, I think I already meet him..he told me he was the one who draw the sketch plan of the treasure chamber found beneath the Cherry Hills Subdivision in Rizal, Province...It was the Japanese who was responsible in recovering said site....Well i have also my Psychic/Medium in the TH world...Gener, if your want the spirit leave your area... Try  send Roses accompanied with sampaguita near the tree and offer a nine days novena...You can contact also you local psychic/meduim, albolaryo,/mangangas....hahahahahaha...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Gener

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2009, 09:38:07 PM »
Boylara,
 Im not sure if this Sarguelas tree is her home since this tree was planted by me last 1996 also? it bears a lot of fruit too but its not that old yet! But my father confessed that it really came near this tree and everytime she appears, she "GLOWS" that even her eye lids are too visible as what he descrived or we called it AGANDAP in ilocano or he descrived it as AGRANGRANG or bright/glares. then afterwards she turns into a semi transparent figure almost covered with white cloth, her feet dont touch the ground as if floating but actually she steps on her move. She had a very similarity with my wife in features only the difference is hair as she has black hair and too tall..
*Confession from the previous owner of the land "LAKAY PARAN" had seen this lady before in this area too but i never believed him as i thought he is trying to scare us not to venture in his land.( and never in my imagination that i can actually own this land)
*The night that my father tried to talk to her and tried to know what is the reason why she is there...Since he already knows the sequence and her path, my father immediately went at the back of the house knowing that she will past there entering from the back door.
Father: Lady, why are you coming in our house very late in the night?
Lady: she was also shocked and stopped in frost..
Father: You have any problem and perhaps i can help?
Lady: smiled and tried to reach my fathers hand as if to handshake..she  tried to talk but all my father can hear is whisper and hisses only...
Father:I cant hear what you says but please,,,Dont you mind if dont show-up here again as my wife will die if she will saw you...
Lady: Her smiling face turns in very sad mood and turn around and disappear....The next morning,,,she show-up again and this time in the nearby basketball court where people are playing....
--She never stopped appearing still until she was photographed in my house...Im not a ghost believer honestly as im a kind of very sophisticated person and even called as PILOSOPO but this one really kills my nerve :o

t_hunter44

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2009, 12:06:23 AM »
Angel_09,
      Diwatas or Fairies,Are they supernatural beings, you might call them that. There is actually four of them that I have contact with, Diwata ng Kalangitan is Krishanta, Diwata ng Kagubatan is Maria Elena, Diwata ng Karagatan is Diyesabel and Diwata ng Gabi is Babuena. THe first three comes and visits me here in California but Babuena only comes where I am in the Phil.. Whenever we have a party here at the house, for reasons beyond me,they seem to know and comes here and joins us  On  my first encounter with Krishanta, since she was invisible to me, I refer to her as a Spirit and she did not like it. Through my medium, she told me that if I read the Bible, only people has spirit, not them, not animals and sure enough it is in the Bible. You're well versed on the bIble and I am sure you know where it is at. She claims they are also a Creation of God, for a different purpose and you know what, she advises against me doing work on a Sunday as she says that day belongs to God, which is true. When she comes, she brings a smell of Sampaguita and there were about a dozen times that some of my friends has commented about that fragrance and  I just smile. She was the first friend of my medium from Diffun, before he was  able to see her, this guy was what you call "philosopo" and he wonders why Krishanta befriended him. I was introduced to her by this medium and did'nt know what to believe until not too long after that, I  parked my vehicle and went inside and when I came out, this woman was asking me where my companion was, what companion I asked, she says the lady that was wearing white that arrived with me in the car and went with me inside the house, what can I say but then there was more that made me believe in her and She is now my friend and so is the other Diwatas.

t_hunter44

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2009, 12:35:18 AM »
Fernando,
      Yes but yours is more pronounced or clear as it looks like it was cast on Ceramic while the one I posted was scribed on a rock. That mark seems like a standard mark used by the Japanese. Are you somewhere in the Ilocos Region , maybe in La Union. You do not have to answer that.

Angel_09

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2009, 02:46:51 AM »
Hi T_hunter44,

I re-read your posting #43 confirming that you yourself is communicating with these DIWATAS. At first, I thought they are not, that's why I asked you.
Now, my point is: If you can communicate with them, and they considered you as a friend, why do you need a medium? where in fact you have found your medium lied to you. With your ability to communicate with these ethereal entities, you can get more accurate, first hand informations you need to know for every project and site. 

Angel

Offline MasKara

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2009, 09:17:51 AM »
From all your stories, testimonies (credible or not) and all other stories told by others; I am wondering and very puzzled (some times very skeptic) not because of your beliefs and abilities but why, a big why (?) despite the help of mediums, 3rd, 4th eye, good (bad) spirits, guarding souls and all other unseen entities and most of all your gifted sense to communicate, feel and see all this things extra ordinary claiming to be even guided and pin pointed the exact location where to find hidden treasures then at the end reality strikes, not finding what was supposed already given. After that accusations fly suddenly blaming somebody or something came up that force you to stop looking and abandon what you started.

Then on the flip side a Japanese or other foreign TH or even ordinary folks doing nothing extra ordinary are the one finding all the treasures?

What do local TH are doing wrong and can't succeed? I know you will say part to blame is financing, but the way I gathered your stories, from the guiding spirits, 3rd eye and mediums. Detailed maps even know the exact count and content of the loot (which I do not how you did it), know the very exact geographical depth and location and still can't do anything about it while claiming they themselves or someone have seen and even counted personally. Then there is something wrong either on the story or the help from the unknown or yourself.

YOU DO NOT NEED LARGE AMOUNT OF FINANCING if you really wanted to succeed. ALL YOU NEED IS TO BE PRACTICAL HONEST AND BIG COMMON SENSE. 

Now ask yourself why are the Japanese or undeserving people getting this treasures!!
Why not you who has the ability (not power) and help from the extra ordinary? Where did you go wrong? After all you promised to use your find to help the poor and deserving. But isn't it also your objective is to become wealthy? Is it this that contradict your intention. GREED!

I believe on the supernatural and spirits but they all are not good Angels, Fallen Angels comes in many forms and ways they pretend to be on the good and moral side but all they want is you to believe and put your trust in them then take away your faith in GOD.

Offline boylara

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2009, 06:10:36 PM »
T__Hunter...hahahahaha kaw pala to...Sorry Sir, di ko naman lam na kaw si T_hunter...Gener, what you experience right is the same case with my inlaws- here its not a white lady but a priest with no head, there are times in which he will show himself, especially at night when it drizzles or ambon, also yes there is a fireball or their eyes looks like burning, everytime i go near the tree i just talk with him, offer him prayers and food... I believe there are entities that is still around us, but only the few gifted who can see them... What you have in your place Gener I Believe is a Lost Soul..waiting to be freed and return to the heavenly bliss...hahahahahaha..
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 05:31:12 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »
"So Near Yet So Far"

t_hunter44

« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2009, 09:37:46 PM »
Angel_09,
      Hahaha, in this quest, we need all the help we can get.

Boylara,
     Yep, that was me, now you know.

Gener

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2009, 10:38:24 PM »
 ***You maybe sceptical and less believed because you may never encountered yet any paranormal experiences. I myself is LESS BELIEVER in this subject thought already i encountered myself many times and still never believes their exsistence. But im trying to know exactly what are those things i have seen with my 2 big open eyes and Im trying to FIND ANSWERS beyond physical abilities. Truly I believed only in GOD "ALLAH" and no one else after him thought i have the biggest respect to his prophets.....I never denied that ALLAH is with me as all the good life i have is from him..And I never lied, and why should i lie anyway!

SOME of MY encounters that im trying to find answer are as follows:
1.1996 11:40 PM philippines-A pure white cloth figure just stand infront of the open door (no face, hands and foot) Figure has a similarity of the katipuneros with white long shirt,long pants and white hat but no flesh! it disappeared after 10 seconds.
2. 1997 12:45 PM philippines-3 of my brothers and me went to the jungle to harvest a wild honey bee hibe knowing that we can avoid being stunged in the night. in our path way home, a 8 meters height figure blocked our path. figure is similar to a pure white cow but with 2 front legs only. we stopped for few minutes trying to figure out what is that end we have concluded that its a bull cow, my brother shouted and pretend to attack this figure and it turns around immediately and we found that the figure has 2 legs only. it disappeared in thin air with no sound or steps as all the ground is full of fallen dry leaves as we are under the jungle full of huge trees..
3.Dubai UAE-1998-I waked up 3:30 am and found an old lady sitting in the living room, immediately i opened the light and found nothing. few minutes later, my mother phoned me..My grandmother is dead!
4.1999-Malaga Spain- At 5:30 afternoon, My fingers were stucked in my car door while my friend closing it (ridiculously like dumb stupid impossible) Im SHOUTING IN PAIN and no one can open that door for unknown reason...afterwards when im freed! My sister phoned me,,my younger brother were attacked with samurai in his right leg and bleeding uncontrolably..and he says,,,HE DONT FEEL ANY PAIN! am i the one who adopt the pain? as it happens thesame time when i was stucked or its just a coincidence..
5.2006 Qatar-Im too tired from overwork and about to sleep in the sofa, I opened my eyes and found a beautiful young beautiful arab girl starring almost touching my face. I thought that its my wifes sister so i just ignored it..But while im closing my eyes, i asked myself, why she had very long black hairs? My wifes sister is blonde!..I stand immediately run to the kitchen and asked my wife if who is the lady in the house, she was astonished and explained that no one else in the house except our kids. her sister is still at work either!..Is this just a work of tired imagination?
6.2008 Philippines-My friend Jeopardy and my brother went to visit a huge deep  hidden cavern in comon aritao. The cavern has narrow entrance and im the first to enter holding and laying a string line as not to lose inside. jeopardy is following me at the distance of 10 meters, my brother is still outside texting her wife. at the depth of around 20 mtrs. I found a very bright glaring "DISK" of light sitting on top of the rock boulder (diameter approx 10 cms.) I called to jeopardy and asked him what is that? he tried to see around if there is any source of light from outside but nothing! outside is dark either as the sky is about to rain.. The disk disappeared after few minutes of watching......

Will all of this experience are all coincidence or just an art of imagination? Is there any natural explanations? will it be just an apparitions,signs. if there is, for what reason? Or its just a sign of supernaturals or spiritual works from unknown to quest my disbelieving in underworld subjects....

t_hunter44

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2009, 10:48:21 PM »
Maskara,
     The deterrent in my case is not the unseen, its the living human beings. I have yet to meet a bad spirit that is more evil than man. In all of history, nothing was blamed on spirits good or bad, everything, the destruction of the environment , wars and killings or climatic change is all to be blamed on mankind. If you denounced Satan, he has no power over you. Did you read about the latest political massacre in Mindanao, that is the work of men. evil men.
     Why is it that foreign nationals like the Japanese is able to retrieve, ask yourself that and why do they have permits to dig and I thought they cannot, according to Phil. law. You will be surprised that they have the blessings of the administration and they have clearance all the way down even to the barangay level. Yeah, Phil. laws was made with exceptions and it is also meant to be broken, by the lawmakers themselves or the one that has power and its Sucks. My last dig site, the Mayor wanted me to report to him, his terminology, coordinate with the local government, that is him as the head, for what, I am on private land and there is no law that says I should report my activities to him but that is how it is in the island and I am sure you are aware of that. I do not have goons with me and they do and they have used them before, it was on the media, the two cops that was with this political figure went to jail but the head is scott free, does that sound familiar, you bet it is and even in jail, those cops are getting paid and they will not be in jail to serve their full sentence, you can bet on that.
     My supernatural friends does help but there is a line that they will not cross, go against my living opponents or the dead spirits guarding the treasure. Is the spirit or soul of man on a higher level than my unseen friends, I have yet to come up with an answer to that question. Why did the fallen angels revolt against God, that might hold the key.

t_hunter44

« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2009, 11:04:40 PM »
Dindo,
      I am pretty sure that the Medium we are talking about is one and the same. My first experience with him was, without ever visiting my site, on a blank bond paper which he places over a lampara(kerosene Lamp), he moves that blank paper over the kerosene lamp and when the paper is all black with soot, he wipes it with a clean rag saturated with kerosene and a drawing comes out and it was my project site, complete with all the symbols and markings and no pen was used, only as I described. I asked him how he did that, he said, Krshanta was guiding him and it was actually her that did it.. There was no forgery involved that I know as I gave him the blank bond paper and I was watching the whole time. People as far as the Bicol region has gone to his place for the same reason and it is a mystery how they found out about him.
      Dindo, did you try to acquire a sketch from this guy and if you did, how was it ?

Angel_09

« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2009, 02:05:08 AM »
Gents,

Regarding 'Evil Spirit', these entities can not harm men per se, since they are spirit in nature. But they do harm men physically and spiritually through manifestation in human actions. That is why we often said that if someone had done something inhuman, we often say: HE HAD DONE A VERY EVIL THING...He himself didn't do it, but the Evil within him makes he do it.
Since men were created in the image of God, (Not physically, but the image of Goodness of God), it is tantamount to say that everything that men do which contradicts the Goodness of God,... is not the work of God...But the work of the Evil One...

Since we believe in the existence of God who teaches us about Goodness, and also the existence of Evil which is the source of evil things, in which all of these are written in the bible; please let me quote some passages about some of the words of God regarding what God wants.
(This pertains about seeking informations for whatever purposes).

Deu 18:10   There shall not be found with thee any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, one that useth 
                   divination, one that practiseth augury, or an enchanter, or a sorcerer,
Deu 18:11   or a charmer, or a consulter with a familiar spirit, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
Deu 18:12   For whosoever doeth these things is an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth
                   drive them out from before thee.

Angel

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2009, 04:20:43 AM »
Amen to that bro. Angel_09

The existence of the supernatural beings are real as the bible says in Ephesians 6:12. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood but against... the power of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

The reality of the spiritual forces who are more superior than humans are real. They are not dead humans because when the flesh dies, it will decay and return to dust. The breath of life returns to God. The dead will not return until the second coming and the judgment day. Those spirits are not the spirits of the dead people. The evil spirit deceives by trying to look nice yet for a bad motive to take away our faith in God, as bro. Mascara explained earlier, and draws us to believe to them. And as written in Deut 18:11-12, those who practice such, or a medium or spiritist... these are detestable to God. So beware if you are involved in such kind of practice.

t_hunter44

« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2009, 10:49:52 AM »
Gener,
      You describe a "Glaring Disk of Light" in one of your exploration. I had the same experience and I took a picture of it, cannot explain it but here is proof that it was there.

t_hunter44

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2009, 06:03:48 PM »
Letter of Saint Paul to the Romans 8:8-11
        Brothers and sisters: Those who are in the flesh cannot please God. But you are not in the flesh; on the contrary, you are in the spirit, if only the spirit of God dwells in you. Whoever does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him. But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the spirit is alive because of righteousness. If the Spirit of the one who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, the one who raised Christ from the dead will give life to your mortal bodies also, through his Spirit dwelling in you.

Place a dozen of people in one room and have them read a chapter in the bible, same chapter for all and they will come up with different interpretations. One has to have the Spirit of God in him to understand the bible. When people encounters the supernatural or the unexplained, for reasons unknown to me, they come up with the conclusion that it is the work of the devil. People that has the 3rd eye, are they detestable to God, it is a Gods given gift. If a spirit of the dead comes up to the Medium asking for help, like prayers, is that the devil requesting, that is absurd. I also know a priest, a Godly priest that has the 3rd eye, you cannot make me believe that he is detestable to God. At one time in the Ming forum , I admitted that I use dowsing rods or divining rods, also a Gods given gift, and somebody said that using it is evil because how it works cannot be proven or explained. I fired back and I did not mince words, God is not proven and a lot of knowledgeable people tried to disprove that their is God, So are you saying that God is evil, never got a reply from this guy again. There are evil spirits and good ones too but please do not categorize them all as evil. The Dwarfs, Fairies and so on, if you believe they exist,  are not spirits, only man has spirits. Like my friend Diwata said, read your bible and they are offended by being called spirits., they are also a creation of God. They are more Godly than some people I know and I know deep in my heart they are my true friends and is not here to deceive me.